Weekly BF

add Mortar strike to the reinforcement menu

EnragedMarksman
39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
for those tough objectives that the enemy anchors their final defense in, make it cost 20-25k points and have it drop 5-6 HE mortars

Comments

• doomhunk
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's a good idea, I second it!
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Artillery is missing on reinforcements and would make alternative for V-rockets. I would like it to be physical pieces (under influence of players) nearby home bases on both sides of its entry. Those would become available for a squad achieving enough score and using points for it.

This is just extra to complicate things a bit...
    Squad leader is needed to operate as artillery observer to provide "coordinates" (view for artillery operator) to fire on designated areas.
  • EnragedMarksman
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Artillery is missing on reinforcements and would make alternative for V-rockets. I would like it to be physical pieces (under influence of players) nearby home bases on both sides of its entry. Those would become available for a squad achieving enough score and using points for it.

This is just extra to complicate things a bit...
    Squad leader is needed to operate as artillery observer to provide "coordinates" (view for artillery operator) to fire on designated areas.

it could be like a fortification but i think it would be better for it to be a reinforcement so it will reduce spam
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Small-scale mortar strikes would be awesome, and it'd actually encourage squad leaders to do something other than sit on points all game for the V1.

I'd also like to see aerial recon sweeps.

Maybe DICE could even let us customize our squad leader abilities so that each leader would have his own loadout?
  • Hawxxeye
    6264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Also we should have on the squad leader a special mark for calling for encouraging pilots of the team to strike at a location he specified.
  • Tsepottaja
    111 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm quite disappointed to see a V1 rocket as a tactical "reinforcement" rather than like... three mortar shots, like in the game Verdun.
    Even the Crocodile and Sturmtiger are quite silly.
  • Euphoric77
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In several game modes you only have 2 or 3 options as a squad leader and the game mode doesn't ever nett you the V1 points before it resets. The only thing to do is to drop resupply airdrops, which are great however added options would be nice indeed!
  • LuringPoppy
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would rather have an artillery barrage than the V1 bomb or JB-2 rocket