Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Worldwide Launch

Comments

• CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    • Can’t see who’s killed me in the after death screen, is this on purpose??
    • Skill ceiling now inaccessible for average players I’m assuming this because I’m a veteran since BF2 and I’m struggling you said it’d be easy to pick up and play with the new system but with all the bugs it’s anything but easy
    • Controls on Xbox are buggy can’t jump through, over or even walk where you should be able to resulting in deaths
    • Attrition has made little difference to the way casuals operate still can’t get ammo still can’t get med packs still can’t get revives frankly it was a great idea that turned out to be a bit of a waste of time
    • Matches are not balanced in anyway causing servers to empty out they need to balance and early in the match
    • TTK NetCode isn’t work right I’ve hit 2 head shots in succession with semi-auto rifle and not received the kill (I then followed it up with 2 body shots still no kill) this continues throughout all weapons it seems you have to 3 quarters of the STG clip to even hope to get a kill, sometimes the whole bloody thing
    • TTD is ridiculous it’s game breaking this should be the no.1 priority
    • Tow mechanic is buggy and I’ve often rolled over the guns being towed it’s just annoying atill can’t figure out how to detach the tow
    • STG 44 is now weaker than the start assault rifle ....... why???
    • Blast damage is so nerfed it’s laughable it’s pretty much 70/1 you might get a kill via grenade
    • Barely any soldier customisation to buy in the featured section and none that’s any good frankly and what’s there cost to much in CC’s to be worth buying
    • The snap to target mechanic doesn’t work like BF1 you had it almost perfect there go back to it
    • Doors swing back and forwards on cars erraticly stopping bullets
    • It’s too easy as the defending team on all maps to hold back attackers in grand ops and break through
    • SMGS Are ridiculously OP from distance why??
    • KE7 is like a hot knife through butter it’s waaaay OP

Basically I’m tired of shooting at sponges and feeling like I’m glass and I’m not the only one. That should be your number one priority.
    Slightly up the TTK and fix the net code.
    If you’re going to lower the TTK then you better bring back 3D spotting it sucks hunting someone down only to have them pop up behind you.

I’m a verteran play all day every day if I could with 2, 3, 4 and 1 now after 28 hrs on V I’m ready to put it down and move on what are you doing to fix it?!?!

Some more to add
    • Add some more customisation for sights currently the ADS Reflex sight takes up too much of your view and I’d like the option to switch to the Stens reflex. Also colours should be customisable within your options menu.
    Post edited by CptDuffy on
  • ApexAEF
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have had the same bug when the daily orders do not update. Loving the gun play in bf5. :D

At least you can get into the game... I can't even get past the start screen 😭😭😭
  • sendjes
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    • Can’t see who’s killed me in the after death screen, is this on purpose??
    Let's hope so.

• Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    BFV on pc

As there are aircraft spot cameras, I think that it is good to have a 3D spot as before. 

Dedicated server like BF3, BF4 is necessary.

I do not need Hamada and Aerodrome.Damn map too much. Temporary map.Sniper Field V??

• Ryan_VVong
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    你好,EA的客服让我联系你,我的侦察兵(探险家)没有MKIII {S}精英匕首,其他人物都有这个武器,应该是个BUG。
  • LudicrousLory
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    There's a lot of great comments in here; some things I miss from BF1, and other things I'm enjoying the changes of;

** XBOX ONE VERSION

THE GOOD

The Grand Operations; LOTS of fun! A good reboot of the operations from BF1; keeps it varied and does pretty well to chain things together; would be nice to have a little more variation and more based on outcomes of previous "day" battles than just "attacker / defender bonus".

Customisation is fun, I never played BF games for their perfect historical accuracy; I mean, no-one seemed to whinge in BF1942 when you stood 6 people on top of a bombers wings being for a make-shift para-drop OR used your aircraft to crash into the lone sniper on a hill ending their reign of terror on the battlefield just because you were sick of it.

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Biggest issues I've found right now; we'll see about some others when updates start rolling out.....

1. SERVER BROWSING.
    The system only seems to list servers of one type rather then all modes REGARDLESS of using advanced search. The "play" button on different modes often just dumps you into an empty server instance. It'd be nice if there was a match making system that took all the players "waiting" on servers and in virtually empty servers and offered them a combined one. I understand waiting to play with friends / teams / clans etc, but often its much easier to wait from 5th in the list then try join a small server with onle 2 or 3 people.

2. MULTIPLAYER SCORING SYSTEM
    BF1 had a great point system; you'd earn big points and progress quickly for playing the classes and objectives.

BFV seems to reward highest kills meaning heaps of people don't bother playing objectives or classes outside of assault and sniper, medic is non-existent which sucks because it was my favourite and best class in BF1, I'd regularly be in the top 5 for matches and have no-where near the kills that others did because of playing the objectives and to the classes strengths earnt enough to put you in good standing on the score board. It'd be nice to bring back this or balance it more so that you didn't get penalised for opting to play support classes.

3. THE WAR STORIES CAMPAIGN
    It felt like a cop-out. It was VERY short. If I wanted to play super-secret-sneaky-commando-super-soldier I would've bought another COD or assassins creed or just played wolfenstien again. BF1 gave a sense of learning; that war sucked for everyone and people did what they had to do to survive and for the greater good. It helped you feel part of a bigger thing; fighting alongside dozens of others and minimising the solo-rampaging to specific key points, the stories told made you like and enjoy playing the characters. This was very much not the case with BFV, as the missions felt fruitless and pointless to the outcome of the bigger picture because there WAS no-one else bar one AI character most of the time. It also failed to put into perspective these commando missions and what effect they had on the bigger war effort. Even the first episode you start with 4 crew and two disappear before the first actual enemy is even sighted and are never seen again! I really hope The Last Tiger provides a better large scale perspective / experience.

Post edited by LudicrousLory on
  • Cropulus
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To start, I love the game and how it feels. However, the game needs a lot of work.

I wanted to report some bugs and improvements which I think are necessary:
    • Killed in action without reason. Not even suffering fallen debris or anyhting remotely similar. Was not even hit. I did detonate a C4 10 seconds before that;
    • Twisted steels grand operations, as a German parachutist I was surrounded by British soldiers in the plane. It would not even let me jump out the plane as soon as I found out :sweat_smile:;
    • In the church map, you can get stuck on the debris in the side entrances on all sides, even on steel debris on other locations on the map. In the church when you venture to much to the wall there is a big chance you get stuck;
    • Please let me keep the order on a location and not have that changed everytime the flag changes colour. It is not like I all of a sudden do not want the squad to attack B anymore. I find that you are pretty vulnarable if you have to give an order during an attack so that has resulted in my death trying to reissue the same order 6 times in one cap;
    • Frontlines game mode twisted steel will never end if the Germans are winning but just cannot destroy the remaining objectives;
    • Please allow me to add assignments without having to leave the game;
    • Please allow me to progress my new weapon while playing the game;
    • on frontlines and the last objectives to blow up, I think the objectives are a little too close to where the map stops for me as attacker, which allows defenders to camp in that area to cover the bombing locations;
    • The big desert map (forgot the name) could use a little bit more cover to get to certain points as an infantry (but maybe that is because I am still noob to the map);
    • Allow me to quit whenever I like, it seems to get stuck on loading a long time;
    • Introduce standard armor and weapon sets, so that I do not have to run around in my green camouflage clothing in Narvik;
    • I die way too many times, could you please put someone dedicated on investigating that? :smiley:
  • sendjes
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another thing:
    Character collision, is this a feature, or a bug? I really hate it, squadmates spawns on you, and push you around.
  • Minos2909
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How can we get the same problems as in Battlefield 1 release ? It’s longer to quit a game than to join ?! Seriously ? Bomber cant be shooted because of useless AA.
    Those only 2 problems existed at BF1 release and we still get them.
  • Matt-Equi
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    i have realised that on some bomber in PS4 (the first you unlock on allies side at least) on allies side even with field of view put to maximum you cannot see the bomb circles in third person view....the plane is much closer to you than e.g. the JU88.....please fix it
    Post edited by Matt-Equi on
  • VietNam77
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Conquest mode need a change:
    1. Increase ticket from 450, 600, 700 to 1000 for all map
    2. Allow select next map
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A very big issue is when a plan slams into another plane sometimes the exploded plane sticks to the live plane and makes it crash into the ground. This has happened to me multiple times and it makes me angry because I will have skillfully shot the enemy plane attacking me enough, while in the gunner seat of my bomber, so that the enemy resorts to slamming my plane with their plane (usually killing the enemy) but when I get back in the driver seat the enemy plane is glitch onto/into my plane and drags me into the ground wasting a ticket/respawn. I really hope that this will be fixed in the next patch because it’s very annoying.
  • TwoStrike023
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think you have negated the roll of the Medic even with auto-syringe.

Medic semi & automatic rifles need a boost.

More large open maps for Conquest. Tanks & Vehicles are not sought after.

Throwing knives more accurate than aimed pistol fire.

Hip fire more accurate then aimed fire outside of close quarter.

Where are the mortars? This was an integral part of the infantry in WWII (U.S. 60mm & 81mm, Heer 5cm & 8cm).

Heavy Weapons - M2 .50cal

Not a fan of the COD-esk Squad Reinforcement. V-1 as a PGM with FAE punch, nope.

• CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

Where are the mortars? This was an integral part of the infantry in WWII (U.S. 60mm & 81mm, Heer 5cm & 8cm).

Not a fan of the COD-esk Squad Reinforcement. V-1 as a PGM with FAE punch, nope.

I really don’t think smg needs a boost mate.
    I’m not sure actually from your comments you’re playing the same game as the rest of us
  • AYF_001
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Larger vehicle maps really could use more resupply stations, preferably at cap points. It doesn't make much sense to be given limited ammo and health regen, but no way to rearm other than going all the way back to main base or a few spots that might not even be under your control. With planes, it's easy to fly back after dropping your payload, but with tanks being slower than they were IRL, it's painful to be aggressive and not run out of ammo, even if you survive the AT spam right now.
  • daholycanadian
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you want honest feedback then why don't you honestly give us some games. The amount of money you charge per game with the lack of content in each is absolutely insulting and proves to the gaming community you are nothing but money grabbing parasites. At one point the content made by you guys was phenomenal and Id have spent any amount of money on your games but it seems over time you've fallen into the same capitalistic ways of any other business that cares little about its consumers. Now you may claim to care because of the customer services you have in place and other ways in which you attempt to help players that need assistance. However, all of that amounts to nothing when you want to steal from the pockets of the youth by releasing games with repetitive content and little to no worthwhile aspects in the games. There's the truth for you. Have fun sucking in the funds.
  • Dawg_SVN
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    30 hours in on PS4 so far.

I only play conquest because i can decide how i want to play and I am not forced to defend/attack, like in other game modes,(except TDM and DOM don`t plan on plaing those).

The good thing is you guys finally removed the stupidity that was supression and random bullet diviation from BF1.
    7/8 maps play really good yes even Hammada or how is it called just get a truck and go to G, (maybe as defender is a bit boring).
    Aerodrome is a bit stupid with ALMOST no cover from F flag and from B flag to move around.

Seriously tho you guys need to fix the TTD. Thats like some old BF4 bug...
    I don`t tank but if i see a tank i switch to assault and run to the tank place 2 mines, throw the anti tank grande and shoot it with a launcher altogether in 4 second and the tank is dead.

So far all the guns play out like they should from what I experienced no OP contender like AEK.

Can we expect small CQ anytime soon or nothing in BF5?
    Any word if there will ever be a one life gamemode like defuse/rescue or something like squad rush?
  • CptDuffy
    Even though I had massive winge I will add that it’s a very good though unfinished game. If the live service lives up to what you’re saying it is going to be then this will be the greatest BF yet.

Looking to the next BF I think either a Cold War add on to this BF would be a great way to earn extra $$ then after that moving onto Vietnam 😃
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

1. What semi auto medic weapons?
    2. Mortars would be more OP then the JU-88
  • RetroBitPixel
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Tell me, what's your honest opinion from the time you've spent with it so far? Let us know what we're doing right, how we can improve, and what you're looking forward to.

Read the forums? :p