Weekly BF

What is wrong with this Game?

Comments

• Hatebreedknot
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    digga11 wrote: »
    This is the worst online game i ever played, this game is a HUGE mess! It is so bad i dont find words for it! In these 30 Hours i played ( had fun for max 5 hours ) i got killed more from behind than in 900 hours BF1. I never had even close a good round as i had in almost every Bf1 round. I got laged to death thrue delay ( its just like one shot to me i swear ) more in this very very bad battlefield than in Bf1. Some minutes ago a guy killed me with 2 ke7 shots, he missed the first, and then he shot 2 times and i was dead, i would love to have bullets dealing 50 damage with each shot, it wasnt even headshots ( my enemies need at least 4 headshots with a lmg lol ). I never faced so many camper and rushers combined in 900h BF1 like here in 30h, this games pacing is so so so bad. In BF1 even a 120+ pinger was ok to kill, in this one everybody over a 40ping is almost a terminator. This is my biggest game disappointment in this whole console generation...

My thoughts on the campers and I don’t know about you but I’ve not met that many high pingers yet but when we do I can only imagine the crap fest.

i know not everybody can have fast or stable internet sadly in many countrys in europe its still not possible ( why ever )... But for me a high pinger is already a player with a 50ping, at least in this game here, in Bf1 a high pinger was from 80-100. But here in this game with this bad network code, or low tickrate or whatever a 50ping is already to high imo

• MoDs_JuaN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    We’ve seen that already in BF1, how DICE insists on keeping the LMG incredibly overpowered. This is unacceptable to a game from a big franchise like Battlefield. BFV is, in the end of the day, as much “noob friendly” as BF1, the only difference is that its less noticeable, If you want I can make a thread about it.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KG13TZLwYeA
  • MoDs_JuaN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We’ve seen that already in BF1, how DICE insists on keeping the LMG incredibly overpowered. This is unacceptable to a game from a big franchise like Battlefield. BFV is, in the end of the day, as much “noob friendly” as BF1, the only difference is that its less noticeable, If you want I can make a thread about it.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KG13TZLwYeA
  • Hatebreedknot
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I cant help my self, some round are good, and then 2-3 ultra strange and bad rounds follow. Something is of with this game, something with the code or servers or engine or whatever is just wrong imo
  • Thryceton
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact is that we are all playing this game wrong.

With the added cover of fortifications, the idea is to capture a majority of flags and defend the flags. Defending should be easier, in general, than attacking, as you can dig in. Unfortunately, right now, the vast majority of players are playing like it is still a previous Battlefield game.

DICE didn't get their own memo as they are awarding more points for capturing a flag than defending it, yet they have made the game in such a way that defensive play is the smart way to go. Lone wolves only succeed if they are very, very skilled. Most players will need their squad mates in order to survive. Revives are very important in this game because stealth is more important than ever before (especially since footsteps are not always heard). The element of surprise is huge in this game due to the lack of 3D spotting.

Even without traditional spotting, you still have the ability to mark a spot where you saw enemies. This is not being used much at all. I have tried using it but I am not sure anyone is paying attention.

People are still playing run and gun when this game actually rewards (at least from a survival aspect) teamwork, cooperation and well-though out tactics.

Unfortuantely, scoring isn't yet supporting that as well as it could and the player base hasn't caught on because of it.
  • Hatebreedknot
    Every playstyle should be supported by the game, what the heck is this we are playing wrong? From a 5.10 KD in BF1 down already to 2,6 in this Game tales me that the game is wrong and bad lol. Its the worst paced game ever to be honest. And i am not evem talking about bad servers or network code and low tickrate. Today i tried the recon a little bit ( i am not a good sniper ) , and in many cases my shots at the enemy just didnt connect. This game has huge issues. Even when i try to defend a place i am done in a milliesecond, even behind sand sacks or whatever, while the enemy pushing thrue my bullets like nothing... Playing wrong... lol
  • Hatebreedknot
    The map devestation shows perfect how stupid this game is, a real meat grinder and get killed from behind simulator. And its such a joy to die one shot, however this **** is even possible while others taking bullet after bullet and still can hide somehow, and get killed behind walls and corners by idiot high pingers is so delightfull!! Are these even dedicated servers??? This is by far the worst BF ever
  • Hatebreedknot
    Worst game ever wow just wow, i tought h1z1 is really bad server / netcode wise, but this gane here... lol every second dudr one shots me, the weapon doesnt care. Shame on you dice, as if this sjw bulls... isnt bad enough already
  • Hatebreedknot
    Please dice explain me this. My ke7 takes up to 8 shots to kill someone, me against this weapon dead in a blink of a eye how is this working??
  • Phatty2by4
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying like hell to like this game but the TTD or something is just not right. Feels like hardcore COD. Take 1-2 bullets and its game over. Not a chance to move... nothing.
  • Hatebreedknot
    I cant even explain how BAD this game is, a medic dealing me 80 damage from over 50 meters with the mp28 in milliseconds, while i only shoot him in his face with the gewehr 43, he destroyed me like nothing, this game must be some sort of late or early april joke. Played some rounds tdm, were i was one of the top players of the world in BF1, even there i cant set a mark, in the end of Bf1 i made 30-40 kills in almost every round with max 5 deaths, and now i have to be glad to kill maybe 15 enemies with 6 deaths or more. Everything in this game just feels wrong and very very bad. And they need to get rid of that hardcore mode for us players suffering under this bug, or whatever it is, cause its definetly not happening to all, at least not to my enemies aka bullet sponges, taking so much bullets that others would die twice, but can run to cover, and one shot me then with still 40% health. They lose a big fan with me when they dont rapidly change this game to a good and balanced game, especially this hardcore mode must go already with the next patch, because many people already lost faith in this game
  • ltfc68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    YouTube clip from westie mentions that dice are planning on slowing down the time to kill, he's not happy but it could be the answer to our problems.
  • ps_865
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK is not a problem, the problem is the TTD, due to a bug that they acknowledge. The gunfights are simply not consistent. Yesterday I got killed three times by a pistol, while I was shooting at them first with m1907 and STG44. They simply turned and kill me with a pistol in one single frame

Otherwise, I like the game and the maps
  • Iam_that_good
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My experience has been the same as other comments. I play with 2 of my brothers we have always been in the top 5 or 10 in previous installments. BF is the only game we play and we have been playing it for years.
    With BF5, it has been an unpleasant experience for us. As one comment mentioned earlier, we are struggling to make the top 20. Its been incredibly frustrating.
    The tanks are weak. The gun battles seem like milliseconds. We say in BF5 "that guy looked at me and I died" with what seems to be a single bullet. Its immediate death.
    The game play has deteriorated with players building defenses. We dubbed them BF Builders. And since BF1 (Amiens), players hiding in store fronts has carried over in BF5. We feel its a shame while most of us are playing the game but then there are still those that hide in the most ridiculous places for a cheap kill.
    I could go on and on. I like the game. While some things remain the same it seems the BF experience has changed and is no longer the same. Hoping the up coming patch makes some improvements.
  • Elmask98
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get insta killed in most fights ( 9 ping ) , a lot of my enemies taking over 5 bullets and still have over 50% health. The Gunnplay just feels bad, the game is way to fast and to chaotic. I only aim for the head most of the time, so now i wanna know why many of my enemies taking up to 4 headshots while not going down and they start spraying in my direction and i am insta down with the first bullet ( it feels like that ). In BF1 i had over a 5 KD i was a infantry beast, ( still on place 73 for most mvp in BF1 ) and know i lose most duels, cant kill much enemies in a row , i feel like a noob, something with this game is completly wrong / broken imo... The Gun handling feels cheap, not one Gun has its own character, in every new round it feels like they have another handling. Very very disappointed with this game, most of my friends are also pretty pissed about this game.

And another thing WHY, WHY can i not hear the footsteps of my enemies for 99% of all games?????????????????????? I have a Astro A 50 and i tried the 3D Headphone settings, its bad, pretty bad. I mean its already pretty hard to see the enemies, and now i cant hear them? Well done dice!!!

Disable the surround feature on the headphone since the game already has it and I use the Astro A 40's. The gun play is fine they just need to fix the netcode a bit and give us 60hz severs, I have been using medic and I can say the guns that can kill me in CQB are both Sturmgewehr, M1A and the KE 7. At any other range I die by almost any other gun because I am using SMG's. Keep playing or just wait until the next update since they are fixing most of the stuff that was reported or talked about.

BFV is faster paced than BF1.
  • Baabbas
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every playstyle should be supported by the game, what the heck is this we are playing wrong? From a 5.10 KD in BF1 down already to 2,6 in this Game tales me that the game is wrong and bad lol. Its the worst paced game ever to be honest. And i am not evem talking about bad servers or network code and low tickrate. Today i tried the recon a little bit ( i am not a good sniper ) , and in many cases my shots at the enemy just didnt connect. This game has huge issues. Even when i try to defend a place i am done in a milliesecond, even behind sand sacks or whatever, while the enemy pushing thrue my bullets like nothing... Playing wrong... lol

so the game should cater for lone wolfs shredding whole squads by them selves?
    team work should be rewarded,
    oh and your K\D does not win games, teams do.
    if you want to have a enormous k\d play sniper and camp kill 5 in one round and hide until the end of it...
    voila K\d master
    if you want to win games (even with the broken system of ticket boost bleed right now) play smart and help your team, you will find it so much more rewarding.
    evolve and adapt as many already did
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    TTK is not a problem, the problem is the TTD, due to a bug that they acknowledge. The gunfights are simply not consistent. Yesterday I got killed three times by a pistol, while I was shooting at them first with m1907 and STG44. They simply turned and kill me with a pistol in one single frame

Otherwise, I like the game and the maps

According to a post they may do a very slight change to TTK, they are really working on TTD.
  • HuwJarz
    3916 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    An then there's "us", the casual players who want to have a bit fun.

I am not a show of or so mate, but i am a rolemodel for a hardcore Gamer. In BF1 there was just a handfull gamer that could compete with me in infantry fights ( i repeat, i am **** in vehicles / planes ), my 5,11 KD didnt came from being a casual gamer... This issue has nothing to do with skills, its a problem with the network code or servers ( delay ). I cant complain about my stats tough, i am most of the time under the first few ( and conquest is not my main mode, i am more a tdm player, but yeah there is no tdm only server list ). They completly messed up the gun handling also, i cant accept that now almost every player can compete with me in gun fights. Wont play this game fir long when they do not change the game. I am glad that pubg arrives soon

Are you a sony stock controller (DS2) player?
    You must be on some sort of mission. I have never seen you talking about something other than xim, aim assist or ds4's.

One trick pony
  • Elmask98
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    An then there's "us", the casual players who want to have a bit fun.

I am not a show of or so mate, but i am a rolemodel for a hardcore Gamer. In BF1 there was just a handfull gamer that could compete with me in infantry fights ( i repeat, i am **** in vehicles / planes ), my 5,11 KD didnt came from being a casual gamer... This issue has nothing to do with skills, its a problem with the network code or servers ( delay ). I cant complain about my stats tough, i am most of the time under the first few ( and conquest is not my main mode, i am more a tdm player, but yeah there is no tdm only server list ). They completly messed up the gun handling also, i cant accept that now almost every player can compete with me in gun fights. Wont play this game fir long when they do not change the game. I am glad that pubg arrives soon

IDK if anyone has posted this yet but TDM servers have been live for a few days now. @Hatebreedknot
  • pinkfloyd1173
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What I have noticed, there is a delay when you ADS. If you played hardline, after you reloaded a new mag there was always a delay trying to ADS. Just my 2 cents.