Please give us 5 player squads back!!!

2»

Comments

• SlowOldWarrior
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4/**** is always best - gimp good squads even more. Red vs. Blue for the loose!
  • barnesalmighty2
    1203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JUJAMAKILL wrote: »
    Actually i wouldn't mind if they allowed squads to open up to 8 (that is if 32 being evenly divisible was a factor for devs) I only have a core team of 4, but could easily take a 5th. The option to have a few extras would allow a few randoms to join in and see how much team work pays off. That and being able to split into smaller teams to take an objective yet still have real time chat would be awesome as well.

Larger squads would/should mean higher scorestreak costs too. If everything was adjusted accordingly I support this suggestion.

Larger squads are better but only if the potential for everyone to be part of a full squad exists.
  • Theteckmtl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fixed the thread title, next time don’t post it in ALL CAPS since that is against the Forum Guidelines.

-CB

omg that was rude for a thing not important ... banality
  • Theteckmtl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i agree why you put this at 4 players all battlefield games was 5 before ?
  • Holyshogun
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yes indeed
  • azzwich
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a way to stay in the same team if you more than 4 friends in your party? (I understand squad revives and such won't apply.)
  • BrianLocal1
    431 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah 5 man was better. With only 4, once somebody is off in a vehicle or doing something like fortications you don't have much of a squad left. And, 5 man battles are more epic than 4 man.
  • ragnarok013
    2552 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Here's an idea ... why not have 6 player squads instead? We could even have 8 player squads, which would be more than enough for most people who want to play BFV with their friends.

Battlefield used to have 6 player squads so it would indeed be a return it BF's roots like BF5 was suppossed to be.
  • THE_EVO_COMMANDO
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ya 6 would be cool
  • CaptainHardware
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5-6 man squads would be vastly better gameplay experiences, and actually make sense with ideas like attrition. 4 man squads are pointless, the moment one person locks a squad the only paper advantage of this goes away, and I've never seen a round of BFV with everyone in full squads anyway.
  • GirlMisfit
    107 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see squads back at 5 people. I hate being dropped in a squad with one players who sits in the back and snipes and another flying in a plane. That leaves 2 of us to rush the flag and revive each other.

• SlowOldWarrior
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yet another reason BFV is less fun, always towards simpleton levels to gain a broader audience - coordinated squads are more lethal as a larger group.

I was so excited for Battlefront, I thought it was going be BF in a Star Wars setting. Instead, I was shocked with the squads of two, pure garbage.

BF6 is going to have one player squads with easy mode bots so the amateurs can get kills, the bot kills will count towards the K:D, and both sides will win the match. If we are lucky, we will be able to buy kills and wins in loot boxes - I cannot wait...