Ratamaque02
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Emblems on the companion app (IOS) doesn’t work??? Please help me
Post edited by Ratamaque02 on

Comments

• Ratamaque02
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It comes up with “Couldn’t save Emblem” with red box?? I don’t understand.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Platoon support doesn't currently support self-created emblems in V as far as I know.
  • Almighty_Reven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Platoon support doesn't currently support self-created emblems in V as far as I know.

They are supported, it's just not working at the moment.

DICE/EA Community Manager EA_Cade says here that they're investigating the issue
  • SkulKraken
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great News!
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

They are supported, it's just not working at the moment.

DICE/EA Community Manager EA_Cade says here that they're investigating the issue

Thanks for clarification.
  • Gen_FlashBang
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Emblems on the companion app (IOS) doesn’t work??? Please help me

My companion app isn't showing BFV yet. Are you talking about equipping a platoon emblem from the BF1/BF4 page?
  • Kilodroid
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 30
    As far as i know, custom emblems are still disable. As to why, problably due to the increase in the German political party saztikas and other inappropriate emblems that players where creating prior to the disabling. Also due to the report being overabused EA didn't address this issue and not removing them.

But honestly the self created emblems with inappropriate elbelm where rare. About 1 out of 30 player however the swastika faction was was greater than that due the WWII theme.

As to when custom elbems may be reinstated depends on whether Electronic Art get the reporting and help center back up.
    (UPDATE)
    Still down as of April 6 -Apiril 30
  • ragnarok013
    3418 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Currently only the official emblems from BF1 and BF5 are supported and displayed - custom emblems from BF4 are not.  Also if you are representing a platoon and you also have chosen an emblem from your collection to use the platoon's emblem will be displayed in lieu of the emblem that you chose from your own collection until you choose not to represent a platoon. At that time your personal emblem will be visible in game.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing works in this game... why bother...!??!