[PS4][US][EU] United Gamers Alliance Recruiting Battlefield Players!

sapperwj
73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 5
Battlefield-5-Concept-Art-2-Desktop-Background-1920x1080.jpg

The United Gamers Alliance is a semi-professional gaming organization with over 125+ members from the EU and US. [UGA] is looking for active and dedicated candidates to join the Battlefield Division.

What we offer:

Friendly and relaxed community
Newly designed website
Discord server
Around-the-clock activity
Practice with players that can help you improve your gameplay
Competitive opportunities
Leadership opportunities
Drama-Free Zone

What we look for:
US and EU players
Players with mics
18 years or older
Drive to get better
Casual or Competitive mindset

Want to join a clan with ZERO hassle?
- Send a message to sapperwj (US) or joschoy (EU) on PSN for inquiries today!

Use the following format with questions answered in your message:

How old are you?
What region are you in, EU or US?
What's your Kill/Death Ratio?
Do you have a microphone?

“Other clans may imitate, but they can never replicate.”
Post edited by sapperwj on

Comments

• sapperwj
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Actively looking for more PS4 players! We have multiple sponsors and gaining more!
  • sapperwj
    Happy Thanksgiving! PS4 players come here, looking for people who want to play 30v30 tournaments.
  • sapperwj
    Need a clan for BF5? Join today!
  • SpAc3_CaS3_13
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I messaged you on the psn and never heard back
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I spoke with Sapper, he should get back with you.

Also, shameless bump!
  • SpAc3_CaS3_13

I spoke with Sapper, he should get back with you.

Also, shameless bump!

Thank you new to the battlefield games be nice to get some pointers just got the recon class to 20 yesterday and unlocked the recon epic uniform
  • sapperwj
    That's awesome @SpAc3_CaS3_13. I noticed you were in game with us last night, we had a 15-win streak as top squad. Hope you will join us soon!
  • mystical_phonk
    Definitely Interested. Solid player with a good sense of Humor. PSN: mystical_phonk
  • sapperwj
    @mystical_phonk thanks for the reply! I'll be getting with you shortly!
  • sapperwj
    Still recruiting!
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I sent you a PSN message on 28 November, Sapper.
  • TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shameless bump. You can also contact me in game at AngryYank
  • sapperwj
    Either/or works! Getting lots of messages for inquiries join today :)
  • banjoetracy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sent sappy a psn message
  • BigyinGaming
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im interested in joining, im 34yr old guy, from the UK, looking for like minded gamers to PTFO and have some fun playing BF5.
  • sapperwj
    @banjoetracy what's your PSN?

@BigyinGaming I have sent you a message!

Still recruiting!
  • ozzy401
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Message sent.
  • BigyinGaming
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    @sapperwj message where?
  • sapperwj
    @BigyinGaming what's your PSN? I believe I have sent you a message already. My PSN is sapperwj.

Still recruiting active like-minded BF gamers!
  • sapperwj
    Snow is coming down all over the US. Snowed in? Join today and game with us!