Weekly Debrief

Loadout per map are very confusing

aus_r4nger
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I noticed that BF 5 store loadouts per map. Do you find it confusing as I do? I don't really like when I set my loadouts and have the old loadouts with next map.

Comments

• BillxGates
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    To add on we really need the ability to set which vehicle we’d like to use before the selection option comes up. Its hard to believe this continues to be an oversight.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are no map loadouts, there are faction loaduouts.
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not. It's per faction. You're probably just changing things every single match, so once the match ends and instead of the brits you're on the germans, you didn't change anything on the german loadouts. Then you keep changing that loadout even more, then you get back to the brits and see it's not saved from when you were on the germans... because the german loadout and the brit loadout are not the same.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Go into company and set ur loadouts for both factions.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know if it's just me or can you choose multiple loadout setups like BF1 ? It's nice to be able to switch two another loadout say in the Medic class without having to change everything.
    Also I wish we didn't have to back out of games to change and claim assignments. Bloody annoying.
  • aus_r4nger
    It's not. It's per faction. You're probably just changing things every single match, so once the match ends and instead of the brits you're on the germans, you didn't change anything on the german loadouts. Then you keep changing that loadout even more, then you get back to the brits and see it's not saved from when you were on the germans... because the german loadout and the brit loadout are not the same.

Didn't know that. Thank you for explaining :smile:

• aus_r4nger
    I don't know if it's just me or can you choose multiple loadout setups like BF1 ? It's nice to be able to switch two another loadout say in the Medic class without having to change everything.
    Also I wish we didn't have to back out of games to change and claim assignments. Bloody annoying.

I really wish to have the companion as in BF4. It was so good to manage loadouts on separate computer while focusing on game in PS4.