Weekly Debrief

Please DICE, don't add Hardcore Mode to BFV

Alexandre_Only
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
First, i never played HC on BF3, 4, HL e 1, but i think people who play HC should learn to play normal, because the real fun is in normal mode. Kill people with 2-4 bullets is boring, the real fun is run, jump, spin around and spray bullets and kill someone with 12 7.62 bullets to the chest, like we do in CS-GO, Killzone, Halo and other real shooters.

Comments

• Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A simple solution would me to disable hardcore from your options and..abracadabra.. gone, just like magic.
  • ThePlacidHatter
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think this game needs hardcore but provided it doesn't detract too much of the player base away from normal servers, I don't really care if it's brought to this game.
    My limited experience with Battlefield hardcore is that it's dominated by sniper riles. Wasn't that fun.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Was Il Duce taken? Maybe you could go by El ****?

People don't need to conform to your way of playing the game, this has got to be a trollpost, it's off the chart level stupid.
  • Alexandre_Only
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A simple solution would me to disable hardcore from your options and..abracadabra.. gone, just like magic.

It's not a solution because other people will still be able to play HC.
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They took away 3D spotting and made things die faster. I'm pretty sure this is hardcore mode minus teamkills, they took away the actual regular game.
  • mazoch1st
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It's not a solution because other people will still be able to play HC.

Do you have any other requests from people such "not wearing yellow t-shirts" or "using sunglasses outside." We would like to know what are other things that you are not required to do yet still would like to withold other people from doing?
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Xylber wrote: »
    First, i never played HC on BF3, 4, HL e 1, but i think people who play HC should learn to play normal (...)

People who play Hardcore knows how to play normal. But people who play normal doesn't know how to play hardcore.

Compete lie. Although I don't agree with all of Hardcore players can't play Core, i know some who can. I can dominate in Hardcore, even though I am a Core player.
  • karcyon
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, what we want is Softcore Mode instead!
  • CaptHotah
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't play hardcore but it would really dumb for me to ask DICE not to add it just because I don't like it. Grow up
  • The_digital_Hal
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First, i never played HC on BF3, 4, HL e 1, but i think people who play HC should learn to play normal, because the real fun is in normal mode.

How would you know, if you've never played Hardcore?
    If you haven't experienced the mode, then you shouldn't be giving your opinion on what's better or not better compared to it.

If people want to play on a Hardcore server, that doesn't effect you at all in your non-Hardcore server.

What a dumb thread.
  • TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The real fun is in normal? A multitude of crutches and bullet sponging everything in sight is your idea of fun? This game is dead to me unless they release an HC variant.
  • Xylber
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    First, i never played HC on BF3, 4, HL e 1, but i think people who play HC should learn to play normal (...)

People who play Hardcore knows how to play normal. But people who play normal doesn't know how to play hardcore.

Compete lie. Although I don't agree with all of Hardcore players can't play Core, i know some who can. I can dominate in Hardcore, even though I am a Core player.

I don't say the HC player will play "normal" and be as good as he is in HC. But he knows for sure how to play there, because, it is an easier mode.

In the other corner, a normal player in HC will lose a lot of aids and find himself being easier to be killed, lacking of 3rd person view on vehicles, and have to deal with Friendly Fire... too much for some guys. Just check this thread. He even want to ban it!
  • AUTHENTICLEAGUES
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First, i never played HC on BF3, 4, HL e 1, but i think people who play HC should learn to play normal, because the real fun is in normal mode. Kill people with 2-4 bullets is boring, the real fun is run, jump, spin around and spray bullets and kill someone with 12 7.62 bullets to the chest, like we do in CS-GO, Killzone, Halo and other real shooters.

PURE HATE!!! Very first post and this guy says something about HARCORE!! What a sad day we are living in when people jump online and type things without actually thinking things through! I really believe it's the WIFI or cellphones that's frying these kids brains... This is absurd! Mods should take this down.. This is just hate! If I didn't have anything else to do, I wouldn't post something as narrow minded as this... You sir need some help!
  • AUTHENTICLEAGUES
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think this game needs hardcore but provided it doesn't detract too much of the player base away from normal servers, I don't really care if it's brought to this game.
    My limited experience with Battlefield hardcore is that it's dominated by sniper riles. Wasn't that fun.

Your just selfish.... The fact that you only have BF3 and BF1 makes your opinion VOID
    YOU PROBABLY GOT THISE GAMES LATE ANYWAY!! Lol.. SAD!! What's makes it so bad is that you don't even have BFV!! Stop it..
  • NitroViper
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This post is stupid... ADD HARDCAORE.... It is dumb to even suggest not adding it.
  • AUTHENTICLEAGUES

I don't say the HC player will play "normal" and be as good as he is in HC. But he knows for sure how to play there, because, it is an easier mode.

In the other corner, a normal player in HC will lose a lot of aids and find himself being easier to be killed, lacking of 3rd person view on vehicles, and have to deal with Friendly Fire... too much for some guys. Just check this thread. He even want to ban it!

Nothing to see here... He doesn't have BFV! Opinion is VOID!!
  • SharpeXB
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore is awesome. Bring it on!
This discussion has been closed.