Sniper scope

solidblock54
22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2018
Why is sniper scope brighter then the sun

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Didn't you know that all snipers in WWII used 1600 lumen spotlights on their rifles? :D
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Recons needs some Anti Reflectant coating that the Assults seem to have.
  • GhostsOfWar119
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I use the iron sights mostly and a minimum use Of the optics. As for the bolt action rifles I use It varies(depending on which fighting side they put me on) too get the authentic experience with the faction I am on for that round!
  • DarIthris
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Because camping at a absurdly safe distance from everyone else with a absolute chance of OHK where no other player but another sniper can contend with from one out of the way hill they hump. They need this. At least Recon somehow has some magical anti-flinch when I hit them multiple times before they nail my head.
  • danosta
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why is sniper scope brighter then the sun

If dice insists on keeping the scope glint so bright there should be a specialization to reduce it by 50%
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like in war a snipe is stealth and someone to be scared of. Not anymore EA made it so everyone can see them no matter what. Might as well wave a flag jumping up and down.
  • Bheid
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As a someone who plays as all classes sniper glint needs to go away.

Dealing with snipers was never that hard in the BF games before the introduction of glint.

The only reason glint was introduced was to appease the CoD players who cried, and still do of OHK.

While I agree DICE has made sniping easier in BFV and there needs to be some challenge put back in. I would love to see snipers have to compensate not only drop but also windage.

Oh and for the people who cry snipers don't cap flags etc. Neither do planes so should DICE remove them?
  • TH3_R1PP3R
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    The sniper scope glare was similar in bf3. Without marking being universal, this is a needed addition to a class that can mark you by firing a round in your direction, or mark you with a spotting scope. This along with the elimination of the sweet spot, prioritizing headshots, makes the recon class have bit of a skill gap.its a welcome change.
  • Louisthorpe1
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Recons needs some Anti Reflectant coating that the Assults seem to have.

Assault bois used it all up.