Healing is too fast.

2»

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    woba42 wrote: »
    Ne0tax wrote: »
    So i just shot a medic for 55 dmg with a sniper, did the "load" animation, shot him again, said enemy hit: 110, and he didn't die, i persume cuz he healed. But that was in less than 1.5 secs...

Use a Bolt with more dmg? Or learn to aim! Battlefield 1 low skilled sniper **** is done

Haha man first of all, calling someone a low skilled based on what? Do you think i can hit 100% headshots? Can't wait for companion to come to shush players like you, i guarantee you're worse than me :). Here's a pic from yesterdays conquest game on devestation. Cheers kid :)
    conquest.png

You can use battlefieldtracker.com while waiting for the companion (you might know this already so if that's the case then feel free to ignore :)).

--

I've not knowingly encountered the problem you mention while playing recon but that is probably because I'm using the self-loading rifles more than the bolt actions. What I have encountered though is being hit by a sniper when playing medic, used a health pack and got hit a second time before the healing took affect and died.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Fast, unlimited regeneration is evened by weaker SMG tier weapons. I don't see issue here. Edit: It's more of an issue of SR damages in this case.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus the entire team did well, was that other team literally all AFK?
  • woba42
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Ne0tax wrote: »
    So i just shot a medic for 55 dmg with a sniper, did the "load" animation, shot him again, said enemy hit: 110, and he didn't die, i persume cuz he healed. But that was in less than 1.5 secs...

Use a Bolt with more dmg? Or learn to aim! Battlefield 1 low skilled sniper **** is done

Haha man first of all, calling someone a low skilled based on what? Do you think i can hit 100% headshots? Can't wait for companion to come to shush players like you, i guarantee you're worse than me :). Here's a pic from yesterdays conquest game on devestation. Cheers kid :)
    conquest.png

You can use battlefieldtracker.com while waiting for the companion (you might know this already so if that's the case then feel free to ignore :)).

--

I've not knowingly encountered the problem you mention while playing recon but that is probably because I'm using the self-loading rifles more than the bolt actions. What I have encountered though is being hit by a sniper when playing medic, used a health pack and got hit a second time before the healing took affect and died.

Forgot about that one yes, thanks :D
    Jesus the entire team did well, was that other team literally all AFK?

Nah man we won for about 80, 90 points i think, don't know what was that game haha.
  • Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Usoda wrote: »
    Happens alot with bolt-actions, if you can't hit your headshots medics are pretty much immortal due to healthpack spam
    This game in general could do with a delay on your heal after you took damage from an enemy as it doesnt happen to only recon.

health pack spam... lol
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably sharing pictures of his scoreboard after abusing the bomber for 3 rounds in Grand ops lol. The snipers are fine, only thing I would like gone is the stupid glint.
  • aseveredfoot
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think that probably no one has a problem with medics self healing, it's just that healing in general, it's so fast, and seems to occur as they're still being shot sometimes, but haven't confirmed. I found one guy alone on a flag unaware and did 167 damage to him before he went down.

It makes for an inconsistent kill time which is something I feel most players, skilled or not would be annoyed by. Especially when you're trying to fight multiples.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mongoeasy wrote: »
    So you go 103:16, top leader board with a ton of points and come complaining that ennemies don't die fast enough? *chuckle*
    I'm struggling with keeping kd on 1. I die a lot and I die pretty fast. I'm maxed out in the death department.
    We must be playing different games.
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/easymongo/video/64384097
    Even better:
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/easymongo/video/64385576

Yeah. My KDR as Medic is around 0.6, my accuracy is 10-12% and I have HORRENDOUS issues with the netcode. I can't fathom a 1+KDR or the game if my shots did damage akin to what I saw happen in game. It would be other-worldly for me.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think medics health should just auto regenerate as a minor additional perk cos the class seems pretty weak overall. Specially in terms of weapons.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If the weapons get balanced, I'd like to see the roles play a more tangible change in abilities. Right now that 10% speed boost running to a downed ally you called out to is imperceivable. And the extended melee range of a Combat Medic is moot when the netcode is so bad the game fails to register multiple swings at a 2 foot distance.

Personally, I'm fine with having to give health to others or myself. I like the change that you can't just be near a resource to auto benefit from it. I'm the resource; I'm mobile, and I have a brain. I like being kept busy by tossing out health rather than people just crowding me and barking at me for health.
  • woba42
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Probably sharing pictures of his scoreboard after abusing the bomber for 3 rounds in Grand ops lol. The snipers are fine, only thing I would like gone is the stupid glint.

Medic, Tommy gun extented, devestation, conquest. But you would know :)