Battlefield 5 gave up all the advantages of Battlefield 1

yg403451533
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
The tank has no firepower, Hard to kill people(40mm pistol?)
no Elite Classes(i likeTank Hunter Kit)no Dreadnought no Armoured train....The fun of the game is a lot less,fu
The rhythm of Battlefield 5 is also slower.It makes people feel bored
Weapon systems are complicated and not easy to use

I can't see the advantages of Battlefield 1 in Battlefield 5. Only the disadvantages of Battlefield 4

Comments

• Jimibob007
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At least there's no cavalry :)
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Elite classes were noob friendly gimmicks to keep super casual players happy

I am annoyed service stars are gone and scope customisation
  • Tenryuu118
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    THANK GOD FOR THE LACK OF CALVALRY AND ELITES BRUH

but i REALLY miss the sight fine tuneing ajustablility.
    i love the german post.
    the 1.50 on irons sight snipers and 25 everything else.
  • azelenkin0306
    565 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No offence, but casual players are the reason why you're still playing Battlefield :)
  • ActionTank
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

Slower game =/= more boring. Only simple people get bored by that (Im sorry to say, but those kind of players isnt what battlefield needs. I dont want more braindead 'fast' run 'n gun gameplay)

Lack of dynamic play and options within gameplay makes a game boring. Speed has little to do with getting bored.
  • llkundacill
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

casual players have families, work and life to live... not just setting behind consoles and have nothing else but proving in game what they can't prove in real life... ya and also have money to pay for games like this! 😉
  • KumanoChinpei
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bomber in BF1 was once OP and got nerfed. Now in Bfv its OP again. How could this happen?
  • azelenkin0306
    565 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Bomber in BF1 was once OP and got nerfed. Now in Bfv its OP again. How could this happen?

Well, at least they copy-pasted something from BF1 without changes :)
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    no Elite Classes(i likeTank Hunter Kit)no Dreadnought no Armoured train....The fun of the game is a lot less,fu

I can't see the advantages of Battlefield 1 in Battlefield 5. Only the disadvantages of Battlefield 4

I feel entirely differen't. For me Battelfield 5 got rid of (almost) all of the annoying and bad things in Battlefield 1:
    No more single pilot wreck all creation and survive mini tanks.
    No more armored super soldiers with double the health and intentionally overpowered super weapons.
    No more stupid behemoths disrupting the flow of a conquest game and punishing the winning team without bringing any real advantage to the losing team.
    Zerging no longer is a viable tactic in BFV conquest. No more masses of players chasing each other around the map at sprinting speed.
    Some effort required to play effectively. Yeah!
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's only one (JU88) and it's getting nerfed. The rest are fine and are so harmless that they tend to be boring
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And bf1 gave up all the advantages of almost every other battlefield game before it.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BFV absolutely gave up some things that were in bf1 that just feel like they were lazy and/or EA forced dice to release a year before they were ready. For example, we can no longer mess with our plane/tank loadouts while there is not an available vehicle to spawn on. That change was made in bf1 after players asks for it and they absolutely knew that we would want it with this game since its the same spawning system.
    Another example of them rushing the game: On the twisted steel grand campaign when you are German jumping out of the plane the npc's sitting in the plane who are supposed to be other paratroopers are all wearing British uniforms.
  • yg403451533
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And bf1 gave up all the advantages of almost every other battlefield game before it.

Yes, completely different

So she gave me a completely different experience.

This is a fun game, different from the past.

Battlefield 1 no.1
  • yg403451533
    TheSacar wrote: »

I feel entirely differen't. For me Battelfield 5 got rid of (almost) all of the annoying and bad things in Battlefield 1:
    No more single pilot wreck all creation and survive mini tanks.
    No more armored super soldiers with double the health and intentionally overpowered super weapons.
    No more stupid behemoths disrupting the flow of a conquest game and punishing the winning team without bringing any real advantage to the losing team.
    Zerging no longer is a viable tactic in BFV conquest. No more masses of players chasing each other around the map at sprinting speed.
    Some effort required to play effectively. Yeah!

Bf1 is more like a new series of games. And bf5 is a traditional series