Stupid new BOMBERS are ruining the game!!

123457»

Comments

• SongToRememberPS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this sucks Im not gonna do my homework and not go to school tomorrow because of this bomber. gonna do something else and gonna play something else. need my trees to hug. I payed money for this game and I can play it as I want without you high level hellrieger-bar-whatever-bomber noobs ruining it. never gonna share tree with you, I will rather quit game. if this bomber doesnt get nerfed Im gonna repeat this on next page again. //treehugger honest confession
  • KingRofty
    550 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If any of my friends on PSN use this cheap kills farming tool, they get an immediate unfriend. Simple as that.
  • olarvlad
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    B
    this sucks Im not gonna do my homework and not go to school tomorrow because of this bomber. gonna do something else and gonna play something else. need my trees to hug. I payed money for this game and I can play it as I want without you high level hellrieger-bar-whatever-bomber noobs ruining it. never gonna share tree with you, I will rather quit game. if this bomber doesnt get nerfed Im gonna repeat this on next page again. //treehugger honest confession

Why pay money to hug a tree when you can go outside and hug the three for free or make love to it if you want..
  • SongToRememberPS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    olarvlad wrote: »
    B

Why pay money to hug a tree when you can go outside and hug the three for free or make love to it if you want..

bark irritates skin and gives rash..

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is still my favorite way to stop pilots
  • IDazzlerazzle
    470 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    KingRofty wrote: »
    If any of my friends on PSN use this cheap kills farming tool, they get an immediate unfriend. Simple as that.

Watch out ! We have a **** here who makes friends based on what equipment they use ingame lol
  • V4LI4NT
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

Insane...
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »

I'd be devastated
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    did you expect Dice to do something about it?