Solution for Campers

Comments

  • DiabolicBroccoli
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Extrapolation is required on your behalf.

    Not at all, simply highlighting the significiant contradictions towards what you are saying. Your reply simply proves what I have previously stated. Your efforts are clearly bait whether intentionally or not, speaking of which .......

    Don’ts treated with Zero-toleranceThese are more serious don’ts. That means if you do something from this list, we might ban you right away.
    -
    Be a troll, bait or flame. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions.



    One must be able to describe why they find ones words to be of foul, you can't just simply highlight what you believe in your opinion to be foul talk and avoid having to argue your beliefs.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4808 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

    Where are you getting such nonsense from? I have over 3000+ hours playtime and a KD of 7.

    I get it from your account! Here is the thing. No one here believes your KD of 7.

    You seem to like literature. And seem to be particularly well versed in the life of Walter Mitty.

    If my eloquent form of textual communication is too complex for you to fathom then going back to a institution of education is something I recommend you put forward into deliberation.

    One man’s eloquent discourse is another man’s verbal diarrhoea. You specialise in the latter.

    Why do you write in 19th century sentence construction? Are you from a different century as a well as planet? Do you only read Victorian literature?

    What is manliness but strength and what is strength but skill and what is weakness if not but the act of sitting still as if awe struck by true skill?

    More of the liquid brown stuff.

    Intellegence is just a variant of the way the word is spelled though it is typically spelled Intelligence so I can at least see why you can think it is wrong within reason. I hope you don't think i'm upset at your due to the fact I corrected you.

    Intellegence is a variation of the word used in many different countries which you don't evidently live in and by denying the worlds use you are denying the existence of millions perhaps billions of people around globe and please do continue dissecting my arguments whilst I persist to vivisect your arguments.

    This forum is in English. I see no evidence of any English speaking country that spells the word your way.

    Denying the existence of million and perhaps billions? Nope. Just calling out your hypocrisy.

    TLDR?

    As others point out, you have been pretty rude to people in this thread, but your verbose 19th century prose does not stand up to any scrutiny in terms of your BF1 credentials or intellect.

    No one believes that you have a 7KD.

    Tell me, who does play on that DiabolicBroccoli PC account? Presumably a coincidence that someone else uses the exact same name but is a really poor player compared with the claims you make?
  • LH44x3
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Show everybody you're a terrible player by complaining about campers while playing a Battlefield game.
  • BosundaveE6
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would really appreciate if someone could make a list of all the players that are experts in all classes. the **** and moaning about "camping" is ridiculous, if the boys playing that class are a real pain and killing you, which you say is killing the game. how about me, am I an expert, hell no, I am 76 yrs old and I love this game. try playing when your reflexes are all shot to hell and your short term memory sucks. my fingers will sometimes double tap a key and I jump right back up and die. I have been playing for months, sniper, assault and support. I don't join any squads because I don't want to hurt their chance at becoming best squad. when I play sniper or support I stay back and try to cover my team on their advance with suppressive fire, and it works, and I know they appreciate it the ones that realize what im doing. I usually get killed on the average of each game about twenty times. I have gripes about the planes, but I cant do anything about so I keep my mouth shut and continue to have a great time playing the game. my advice is to stop griping because you cant do a thing about your gripe. and just enjoy the game, if you don't like the game anymore, fine, we don't want to hear people crying about a damn fine game.
  • BosundaveE6
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    vw2face, when I say I suck at the game just means I am not a good shot due to being an old fart. I don't hurt any squad with my play, I don't join any squads so as not to ruin their chance to be best squad. I suck because I try to play different types of the game support, assault, and a sniper that cant hit the side of a barn, even when they are standing still, my hands shake and my fingers will some times double tap a key and you can figure out just bad that can be. but I love the game and will continue to play, and I will try to keep a sense of humor even when I see snide remarks directed at me. you will not deter me from playing my way, and enjoying the hell out of my "camping".
  • DiabolicBroccoli
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    Where are you getting such nonsense from? I have over 3000+ hours playtime and a KD of 7.

    I get it from your account! Here is the thing. No one here believes your KD of 7.

    You seem to like literature. And seem to be particularly well versed in the life of Walter Mitty.

    I care not if you believe for we are not here to discuss my KD however I would highly prefer if you people would not make things up.
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    If my eloquent form of textual communication is too complex for you to fathom then going back to a institution of education is something I recommend you put forward into deliberation.

    One man’s eloquent discourse is another man’s verbal diarrhoea. You specialise in the latter.

    Why do you write in 19th century sentence construction? Are you from a different century as a well as planet? Do you only read Victorian literature?

    Why are you so concerned with my speech? So what if I dialogue like an educated man (which I am).
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    What is manliness but strength and what is strength but skill and what is weakness if not but the act of sitting still as if awe struck by true skill?

    More of the liquid brown stuff.

    How quaint.
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Intellegence is just a variant of the way the word is spelled though it is typically spelled Intelligence so I can at least see why you can think it is wrong within reason. I hope you don't think i'm upset at your due to the fact I corrected you.

    Intellegence is a variation of the word used in many different countries which you don't evidently live in and by denying the worlds use you are denying the existence of millions perhaps billions of people around globe and please do continue dissecting my arguments whilst I persist to vivisect your arguments.

    This forum is in English. I see no evidence of any English speaking country that spells the word your way.

    Denying the existence of million and perhaps billions? Nope. Just calling out your hypocrisy.

    TLDR?

    As others point out, you have been pretty rude to people in this thread, but your verbose 19th century prose does not stand up to any scrutiny in terms of your BF1 credentials or intellect.

    No one believes that you have a 7KD.

    Tell me, who does play on that DiabolicBroccoli PC account? Presumably a coincidence that someone else uses the exact same name but is a really poor player compared with the claims you make?

    You don't see any evidence of the word intellegence having been used in English speaking countries? I suppose not everyones grasp of linguistics can be so studious.

    Regarding my speech which you seem so concerned over... everyone who has put forth the accusation of rudeness or impolite mannerism unto me has failed to ever explain how any of my speech displays those very elements.

    And I must repeat that I would most appreciate if you would quit making fictitious statements regarding my stats and or believing the claims others here are making of them.

    Thank you very much.

    snipeip wrote: »
    I would really appreciate if someone could make a list of all the players that are experts in all classes. the **** and moaning about "camping" is ridiculous, if the boys playing that class are a real pain and killing you, which you say is killing the game. how about me, am I an expert, hell no, I am 76 yrs old and I love this game. try playing when your reflexes are all shot to hell and your short term memory sucks. my fingers will sometimes double tap a key and I jump right back up and die. I have been playing for months, sniper, assault and support. I don't join any squads because I don't want to hurt their chance at becoming best squad. when I play sniper or support I stay back and try to cover my team on their advance with suppressive fire, and it works, and I know they appreciate it the ones that realize what im doing. I usually get killed on the average of each game about twenty times. I have gripes about the planes, but I cant do anything about so I keep my mouth shut and continue to have a great time playing the game. my advice is to stop griping because you cant do a thing about your gripe. and just enjoy the game, if you don't like the game anymore, fine, we don't want to hear people crying about a damn fine game.

    Campers are quite easy to deal with, however they are not fun to deal with as I have repeated time and again in this thread.
  • ll_Fluxi_ll
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    never had a problem camping usually just get shot in the back
  • EA_Cian
    822 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    Alright folks let's dial back the linguistics discussion back to 0, please. We're not hear to discuss spelling and grammar or call out people for their intellect, etc. We're here to talk about the game - and this thread's focused on camping and solutions for combatting it in-game. So let's stay on track, please. :smile:
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Alright folks let's dial back the linguistics discussion back to 0, please. We're not *hear to discuss spelling and grammar or call out people for their intellect, etc. We're here to talk about the game - and this thread's focused on camping and solutions for combatting it in-game. So let's stay on track, please. :smile:

    *here
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4808 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Back on topic

    If you hate camping on BF1 and think it is out of control, I suggest you play BFV and you will really understand what camping is.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Back on topic

    If you hate camping on BF1 and think it is out of control, I suggest you play BFV and you will really understand what camping is.

    I was wondering in which state the LMGs were in BF4? I played the game for 1500 hrs and can not recall that they were somehow OP or that laseracurate as they are now?
    I havent played BF4 for 2 years so I cant recall... Can the weaponstats/state for the LMGs be carried over from BF4 to BFV to make Things more enjoyable?
  • ElliotLH
    9843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    How is this thread still going? It should have been closed a long time ago. There is no discussion here. There is only arguments and those began on page one.
  • FuocoSerpente
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    You can't really complain about Campers on a WW1 game. That was the whole idea lol
    Trenches are there to be camped in.

    Maybe they should have a Whistle system. Every now then then there's a countdown, then Whistles blowing, which means 'Over the Top', and anyone not actively moving towards a checkpoint during this period should be penalised XP, and made to wear a white feather on their head lol
  • DiabolicBroccoli
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    I care not if you believe for we are not here to discuss my KD however I would highly prefer if you people would not make things up.

    I am not making it up.

    RG4TGir.png

    Your K/D is 0.94, not 7 as you claim. There is substantiated evidence. I’m not stat shaming you. I think those are pretty good stats. Actually not dissimilar to my BFV stats where I played with the wrong FOV for the first week! But they are along way away from the stats that you claim to have.

    You actually took the time to photoshop an image?
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Why are you so concerned with my speech? So what if I dialogue like an educated man (which I am).

    Earlier in this thread you were very quick to point out the inadequacies of other contributors spelling and grammar. I’m calling you out for hypocrisy. Just like this……
    You don't see any evidence of the word intellegence having been used in English speaking countries? I suppose not everyones grasp of linguistics can be so studious.

    LOL. Ok, sure. Another unsubstantiated claim. Why not show my this evidence of this in anything other than a trademark or bastardisation for business purposes. You are just wrong. The word you were looking for was intelligence.
    Regarding my speech which you seem so concerned over... everyone who has put forth the accusation of rudeness or impolite mannerism unto me has failed to ever explain how any of my speech displays those very elements.

    No, a number of people have pointed out the specifics of your rudeness and impolite behaviours.
    And I must repeat that I would most appreciate if you would quit making fictitious statements regarding my stats and or believing the claims others here are making of them.

    Your stats are your stats. They are above 0.93 K/D. Not 7.

    Why is it that people are so interested in discussion of my person? Perhaps I should open up my own forums where people can come to have discussions about me since I interest everyone so much.
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    On topic:

    You can’t deal with campers and subsequently made a whine thread. In it you then made up claims about your prowess with a sniper rife and playstyle, none of which are backed up by the evidence available for all to see. In addition you were rude an impolite, and have been called out by multiple contributors.

    This thread has run its course for me. Thanks for the entertainment.

    You are still continuing a smear campaign against me... how is that on topic? If you aren't willing to discuss the topic any further one must question why you bothered making this post in the first place.



    ElliotLH wrote: »
    How is this thread still going? It should have been closed a long time ago. There is no discussion here. There is only arguments and those began on page one.

    If you do not like the exchange of ideas then it would be of my highest recommendations that you leave this forum and all others as a matter of fact.
    You can't really complain about Campers on a WW1 game. That was the whole idea lol
    Trenches are there to be camped in.

    Maybe they should have a Whistle system. Every now then then there's a countdown, then Whistles blowing, which means 'Over the Top', and anyone not actively moving towards a checkpoint during this period should be penalised XP, and made to wear a white feather on their head lol

    This is Battlefield game, not a simulation.

  • ElliotLH
    9843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    How is this thread still going? It should have been closed a long time ago. There is no discussion here. There is only arguments and those began on page one.

    If you do not like the exchange of ideas then it would be of my highest recommendations that you leave this forum and all others as a matter of fact.

    Lucky for me that I don't need to listen to you then, eh?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    I care not if you believe for we are not here to discuss my KD however I would highly prefer if you people would not make things up.

    I am not making it up.

    RG4TGir.png

    Your K/D is 0.94, not 7 as you claim. There is substantiated evidence. I’m not stat shaming you. I think those are pretty good stats. Actually not dissimilar to my BFV stats where I played with the wrong FOV for the first week! But they are along way away from the stats that you claim to have.

    You actually took the time to photoshop an image?

    How is that picture photoshopped mate? I know @HuwJarz and he gets his son-in-law to set up his XIM for him, because he´s not that strong with modern technology...
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    I care not if you believe for we are not here to discuss my KD however I would highly prefer if you people would not make things up.

    I am not making it up.

    RG4TGir.png

    Your K/D is 0.94, not 7 as you claim. There is substantiated evidence. I’m not stat shaming you. I think those are pretty good stats. Actually not dissimilar to my BFV stats where I played with the wrong FOV for the first week! But they are along way away from the stats that you claim to have.

    You actually took the time to photoshop an image?
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Why are you so concerned with my speech? So what if I dialogue like an educated man (which I am).

    Earlier in this thread you were very quick to point out the inadequacies of other contributors spelling and grammar. I’m calling you out for hypocrisy. Just like this……
    You don't see any evidence of the word intellegence having been used in English speaking countries? I suppose not everyones grasp of linguistics can be so studious.

    LOL. Ok, sure. Another unsubstantiated claim. Why not show my this evidence of this in anything other than a trademark or bastardisation for business purposes. You are just wrong. The word you were looking for was intelligence.
    Regarding my speech which you seem so concerned over... everyone who has put forth the accusation of rudeness or impolite mannerism unto me has failed to ever explain how any of my speech displays those very elements.

    No, a number of people have pointed out the specifics of your rudeness and impolite behaviours.
    And I must repeat that I would most appreciate if you would quit making fictitious statements regarding my stats and or believing the claims others here are making of them.

    Your stats are your stats. They are above 0.93 K/D. Not 7.

    Why is it that people are so interested in discussion of my person? Perhaps I should open up my own forums where people can come to have discussions about me since I interest everyone so much.
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    On topic:

    You can’t deal with campers and subsequently made a whine thread. In it you then made up claims about your prowess with a sniper rife and playstyle, none of which are backed up by the evidence available for all to see. In addition you were rude an impolite, and have been called out by multiple contributors.

    This thread has run its course for me. Thanks for the entertainment.

    You are still continuing a smear campaign against me... how is that on topic? If you aren't willing to discuss the topic any further one must question why you bothered making this post in the first place.



    ElliotLH wrote: »
    How is this thread still going? It should have been closed a long time ago. There is no discussion here. There is only arguments and those began on page one.

    If you do not like the exchange of ideas then it would be of my highest recommendations that you leave this forum and all others as a matter of fact.
    You can't really complain about Campers on a WW1 game. That was the whole idea lol
    Trenches are there to be camped in.

    Maybe they should have a Whistle system. Every now then then there's a countdown, then Whistles blowing, which means 'Over the Top', and anyone not actively moving towards a checkpoint during this period should be penalised XP, and made to wear a white feather on their head lol

    This is Battlefield game, not a simulation.

    Also... Do you play BFV? I´m gonna add you on PSN...
  • DiabolicBroccoli
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    How is this thread still going? It should have been closed a long time ago. There is no discussion here. There is only arguments and those began on page one.

    If you do not like the exchange of ideas then it would be of my highest recommendations that you leave this forum and all others as a matter of fact.

    Lucky for me that I don't need to listen to you then, eh?

    Unwise that you don't.

    One must wonder you have even come to a forum of discussion if you hold disagreement in contempt.
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    I care not if you believe for we are not here to discuss my KD however I would highly prefer if you people would not make things up.

    I am not making it up.

    RG4TGir.png

    Your K/D is 0.94, not 7 as you claim. There is substantiated evidence. I’m not stat shaming you. I think those are pretty good stats. Actually not dissimilar to my BFV stats where I played with the wrong FOV for the first week! But they are along way away from the stats that you claim to have.

    You actually took the time to photoshop an image?

    How is that picture photoshopped mate? I know @HuwJarz and he gets his son-in-law to set up his XIM for him, because he´s not that strong with modern technology...

    It must be due to the fact my stats are way higher than that.
  • ElliotLH
    9843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    How is this thread still going? It should have been closed a long time ago. There is no discussion here. There is only arguments and those began on page one.

    If you do not like the exchange of ideas then it would be of my highest recommendations that you leave this forum and all others as a matter of fact.

    Lucky for me that I don't need to listen to you then, eh?

    Unwise that you don't.

    One must wonder you have even come to a forum of discussion if you hold disagreement in contempt.
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »

    I care not if you believe for we are not here to discuss my KD however I would highly prefer if you people would not make things up.

    I am not making it up.

    RG4TGir.png

    Your K/D is 0.94, not 7 as you claim. There is substantiated evidence. I’m not stat shaming you. I think those are pretty good stats. Actually not dissimilar to my BFV stats where I played with the wrong FOV for the first week! But they are along way away from the stats that you claim to have.

    You actually took the time to photoshop an image?

    How is that picture photoshopped mate? I know @HuwJarz and he gets his son-in-law to set up his XIM for him, because he´s not that strong with modern technology...

    It must be due to the fact my stats are way higher than that.

    I don't hold discussion in contempt whatsoever. You don't want a discussion though. You want either everybody to agree with you and bow down to your superiority or want to belittle those who disagree. What I do hold in contempt are narcissists and liars. Both of which you've proven to be in spades throughout this thread.
This discussion has been closed.