so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• Godhates1234
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Fun fact, **** has been censored on here since its inception yet non of you has noticed.

As @x_Undaunted_x said, "mountains out of mole hols".

Quite amusing really.......

They censored lots of words. Fanboys are one of them. I probably get banned now.

Funny they censor little kid words when the game has cussing and it's rated M, go figure.

It's a Strange world.
  • Trokey66
    7790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fun fact, **** has been censored on here since its inception yet non of you has noticed.

They censored lots of words. Fanboys are one of them. I probably get banned now.

Funny they censor little kid words when the game has cussing and it's rated M, go figure.

Unfortunately, that's a consequence of censoring words little kids like.to use......
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

If the game is rated M, then a little kid shouldn't be playing it or buying it, right?

Plus these forums are open to the public and that's why they censor stuff here. If you knew about running/moderating an online Forum, you would know this. I don't blame you for your lack of understanding. It's understandable.
  • opsis_1
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No..need to see naval combat.
  • warslag
    1257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They should drop the price now that the game is released. People only pay top dollar for Battlefield to play it early or on one of the many days of release.

Why bother keeping up the sham? Just drop the price by 50% for this awful American Black Friday sale scam.

You need as many players in the game as possible anyway for those micro-transactions to work.
  • TropicPoison
    2185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    RustedRoot wrote: »

If the game is rated M, then a little kid shouldn't be playing it or buying it, right?

Plus these forums are open to the public and that's why they censor stuff here. If you knew about running/moderating an online Forum, you would know this. I don't blame you for your lack of understanding. It's understandable.

If a kid didn't have the game why would they be on a forum for a game they don't own? Highly doubt little kids would even be looking at forums unless it'sfortnite garbage or minecraft, that makes complete sense to you? I guess you have a different understanding about ridiculous outlandish things then.
    Post edited by TropicPoison on
  • nefariouscheat
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    They should drop the price now that the game is released. People only pay top dollar for Battlefield to play it early or on one of the many days of release.

Why bother keeping up the sham? Just drop the price by 50% for this awful American Black Friday sale scam.

You need as many players in the game as possible anyway for those micro-transactions to work.
    Lol. Why? They don't even charge for DLC anymore.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Gotta wait awhile like a few months before any major price drops. Also good to know how the game is faring on various platforms
    WALKINGCORPSE1 you may Upvote now :D
  • UnarmedBob
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    Gotta wait awhile like a few months before any major price drops. Also good to know how the game is faring on various platforms
    WALKINGCORPSE1 you may Upvote now :D

Not really. Today you can get the Xbox or PS4 version for $29.99 and the PC version for $39.99.
  • Ehie
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1, Battlefront 2, and Bad Company 2 are all better options at this point. BFV in its current state is not worth $60. Though you can pick it up on consoles for $30 at Target, that's a decent deal. Would still recommend those other 3 games though.

It sucks, I love Battlefield but I can't justify the $60 price right now
  • nefariouscheat
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ehie wrote: »
    BF1, Battlefront 2, and Bad Company 2 are all better options at this point. BFV in its current state is not worth $60. Though you can pick it up on consoles for $30 at Target, that's a decent deal. Would still recommend those other 3 games though.

Battlefront 2? Are you joking?
  • DieHarder55
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now that I have BF1 (recently purchased) and RDR2, in no hurry to buy BFV. Sure I'll be doing RDR2 online a good bit before getting tired of it. So just not excited and can wait six months or so to possibly buy.

Don't care about customization and all maps / weapons come with single purchase so maybe will buy next year unless given as gift for Xmas.

Just an updated. Enjoying the hell out of RDR2 and haven't even touched BF1 as I not even halfway through story yet. RDR Online starts today so more time toward that. 😁

Will be getting BFV as a gift as I anticipated and let the giftor know game is on sale for $30. 😂
  • Godhates1234
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ehie wrote: »

Im with you BC2 and BF1, but Battlefront 2, that game was dead since release.
  • SirBobdk
    3635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish I hadn't gotten BFV and I will not be buying the next Battlefield seeing how they want to change the formula so much.
    Yaa know how you feel. I am a little confused. I have a lot of friends on discord who are playing and I really don't want to leve them. On the other hand I don't like the game and how they have changed it to almost infantry only on small and medium size maps with a few vehicles that don't have any impact on the game. planes are terrible in terms of maneuverability and the most boring I have tried in 16 years. I might get the standard edition with 10% off when my premium expire but I'm not sure I'm going to play much.
    They can patch the game 24/7, but it won't change how the game is ment to be, infantry oriented with a few no important vehicles just to able to call it Battlefield.
  • Arkaelov
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Nope. First Battlefield I won't be buying since... ever, actually. I've literally bought every Battlefield, aside from 1943 and the Vietnam thing for Bad Company, if those count. Bought into EA Premier Access to play the game for 30 days. A bit over 40 hours in and I can't stand the game. Between the bugs and poor design decisions I can't bring myself to play the game, plus throw the sour politics on top and I can't bring myself to support DICE or EA with my money. Which is depressing. Battlefield is my favorite multiplayer series and to see it descend into such a state just... ugh.