Ammo\Medkit pouch give to teammate

xDJ_Cas
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Hey guys,

Not sure if it was suggested on forum, but this would be so cool if teammates could drop their medkit\ammo pouch to teammates. I do not see anything unbalanced here as it's purely your decision to help your teammate or not

Comments

• olavafar
    2111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you mean like BF1 where you just drop them on the ground if there is nobody close that needs it?
  • xDJ_Cas
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    Do you mean like BF1 where you just drop them on the ground if there is nobody close that needs it?

No man. I mean same as medic and support guy does right now with small pouches. But giving such ability to everyone in team share between teammates. For example: My teammate is out of ammo and asks a pouch - I'm throwing. Isn't it teamplay?
  • olavafar
    2111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ah so I have 50 bullets and you have 10 so I give you 25 and then I have 25 and you have 35? That is kind of a cool idea. Could be limited to squad (like revive) as a variant.

Medkits one only have one of though but sure, maybe I'm camping by a med crate so I can throw one and get a new one...
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xDJ_Cas wrote: »

No man. I mean same as medic and support guy does right now with small pouches. But giving such ability to everyone in team share between teammates. For example: My teammate is out of ammo and asks a pouch - I'm throwing. Isn't it teamplay?

How many bandages and pouches each could carry: one, few or infinite? I see potential in here for further development and where it could lead to.
  • xDJ_Cas
    xDJ_Cas wrote: »

How many bandages and pouches each could carry: one, few or infinite? I see potential in here for further development and where it could lead to.

1 only 1 and limited to it)
  • xDJ_Cas
    Ah so I have 50 bullets and you have 10 so I give you 25 and then I have 25 and you have 35? That is kind of a cool idea. Could be limited to squad (like revive) as a variant.

Medkits one only have one of though but sure, maybe I'm camping by a med crate so I can throw one and get a new one...

correct amigo