so I just bought a Xbox One X...

KarmaKinetic
1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
...because of the poor performance of the game I pre-ordered based on an alpha and beta that ran perfectly fine on my PC, but come release time doesnt anymore (60 fps versus 10 fps).
I feel scammed into buying Battlefield V early, expecting it to run smoothly.
I can't get a refund anymore, so now I am the owner of a €80 worthless game, I bought only because I had no reason to assume it wouldnt run fine.

What are my options.
Is it possible to transfer this to an Xbox account somehow via support?

Upgrading my PC would mean a new mobo and CPU, and probably graphics card, since I cant event get more then 10 FPS on multiplayer on LOW settings. Single player is fine though.
So I decided to buy an Xbox, just looking to transfer accounts. I'd prefer the goodies I have from the deluxe pre-order to carry over, naturally.
Only seems fair.

Comments

• moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    First of all it does run fine on a one x. Secondly if it ran ok on alpha and beta then it sounds like there’s something wrong with your PC and not the game. The only way to see whether this is doable is to bring EA support, Other than that don’t know what to suggest.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loads of people have the same problem I do so it certainly has nothing to do With my PC, which also happily runs BF 1 like it did before.

Guess Ill try support
  • KarmaKinetic
    all sorted, got a refund on my PC key, now onto a new platform :)