Vote NO to TTK Changes!

lll_HOSS_lll
55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I for one think the TTK in Battlefield V is nearly perfect (except the medic class). I have heard it might be changed, I HOPE NOT. This game is awesome. Just fix bugs, don't change the game itself.

Comments

• QHUNK9000
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fix TTD, not TTK
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The community already voted no in the twitter poll. Now let's see how much Dice changes it.
  • Raging_Savag3
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definately NO. TTK is fine, TTD is one that needs revision.
  • danosta
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I for one think the TTK in Battlefield V is nearly perfect (except the medic class). I have heard it might be changed, I HOPE NOT. This game is awesome. Just fix bugs, don't change the game itself.

How about we learn exactly what changes are being proposed before we vote on them. That would be like voting for a candidate without their name being mentioned.
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's clear what the vast majority of BFV players think of TTK : It's perfect the way it is.
    DICE are obviously aware of the community opinion.

It would be a pretty big slap in the face to the community, if they didn't listen to us in regards to TTK.

As much as I thoroughly enjoy BFV, I will probably stop playing it, if the TTK returns to something similar to what we had in BF1.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    danosta wrote: »

How about we learn exactly what changes are being proposed before we vote on them.
    Because by then they're already in the patch and it's too late? We need to make our thoughts about the TTK situation clear BEFORE they mess it up.

• Hawxxeye
    6381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What if they cannot fix the TTD right now. How much harm do you think all these instant compressed deaths will cause to this game?
  • Diabolus_Musica
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    What if they cannot fix the TTD right now. How much harm do you think all these instant compressed deaths will cause to this game?
    If they can't fix the TTD now...then don't? I don't see how breaking SOMETHING ELSE, in an effort to cover up the real problem, is going to help the situation...
  • fbang
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't change the TTK!
  • Hawxxeye
    6381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If they can't fix the TTD now...then don't? I don't see how breaking SOMETHING ELSE, in an effort to cover up the real problem, is going to help the situation...
    I am fine with the TTK too, but the TTD is really hurting the game right now with all these instant deaths.
    I worry that at this rate a lot of people will leave and never come back to BFV
  • Woodlbrad
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I think ttk is fine smgs need some work tho.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed TTK is great fix ttd
  • Diabolus_Musica
    I am fine with the TTK too, but the TTD is really hurting the game right now with all these instant deaths.
    I'm not arguing with you. I agree TTK is fine, TTD is not. So I ask again, how does messing with the TTK when it's not the problem "fix" the TTD?
  • Hawxxeye
    edited November 2018
    I'm not arguing with you. I agree TTK is fine, TTD is not. So I ask again, how does messing with the TTK when it's not the problem "fix" the TTD?
    Isn't the TTD a product of the TTK+netcode?
    That is why I was thinking that changing a part of the equation would help as a temporary measure. I might be wrong though.
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on
  • disposalist
    8684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    DICE need to do whatever they need to do to fix the game. Clearly there is a TTD bug/issue. Clearly there are weapon/class balance issues. If they need to alter TTK for some or all classes then they should do it.

DICE have not said whether their intended TTK changes will be to shorten, lengthen or both or with what classes or weapons.

Personally, I prefer higher TTK games, but with TTD and the many other glitches and bugs and balancing issues we can't really tell how BF5 is supposed to feel in gunplay/gameplay anyway, so I'm all for them *not* changing TTK if they don't need to.
  • mf_shro0m
    1876 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    QHUNK9000 wrote: »
    Fix TTD, not TTK

This.
    And no, medics’ TTKs aren’t broken, they just need some weapons that can pretty much compete at medium range.
    They shouldn’t be quite as capable as assault or support at medium range but they should stand a chance