Weekly BF

BFV Upcoming Update Discussion

Comments

• xDJ_Cas
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    -weapon's specialization change during round as Battlenonse suggested (similar to BF4)
    -fix issue with 1 bullet reload and see shifted scope in bolt sniper rifles
    -hitreg issue with 1-2 bullets kills
    -decrease bombers vs infantry
    -remove auto spawning and leave an ability to spawn yourself
    -instead of revive user is taking killed team8 weapon. Revive or Weapon take should be different buttons' set

1) Will these be in December 4th patch?
    2) When can we see an article with all upcoming changes in this patch?
  • RobKul86
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mix all weapons. It's stupid that the most of medic guns are submachine and the most of assault class guns are self-loading
  • Rasgarius89
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have this Problems in the Game

sometimes the game still crashes u back to desktop without any information (since the last update)
    stuck in loading to a next round (since last update)
    Driver error (but all driver are updated)
  • TheWildPim
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they need to fix a bug where when you leave a match the whole game freezes and you are forced to restart the game
  • TheDuckSRB
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTK is Great! But please fix TTD everyone know TTK is fine.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Erwinzz wrote: »
    If you want air to be less effective, instead of nerfing the planes, push the AA guns. Add an 88mm against bomber planes.

- Do you have any idea how 4x250kg does in reality? Even right now it's damage is a joke, I wonder why people wants it to get nerfed? Instead, make AA stronger and more fearful.
    - Kit limits for some modes, for example for Grand Operations. Game gets really unplayable and one sided when the attacker sides has half the team with Snipers, camping from far away instead of doing objectives... 1 per Squad for this mode would be a better choice. Same goes for MG gunners.
    - Panzerfausts are really underpowered, it should do 2x the current damage. But the amount of them on the battlefield is ridiculous and it makes it impossible to drive a tank. I would have make them pickups and pushed more for Mines.
    - Some maps has British 6pdr for Germans instead of PAK guns, please fix them.(Like Hamada Flag A)
    - Medic guns are way too underpowered.
    - My god please add some transport to the Base and not just APCs. We need jeeps too!
    - For big maps like Hamada the tank numbers are too low and the plane numbers in comparison is too high! You get 2 tanks and against them 3 planes. And you get wrecked in 30 seconds so it's really useless to have a tank on the field. It should be 5 tanks at least so the attackers can actually push. (Considering mass Panzerfaust spam in the current state)
    The AA doesn’t need to be better. When I’m flying a bomber I’m constantly under attack by AA guns so much that being a bomber is sometimes useless because I can’t get close enough to the objectives to bomb them without being attcked by AA

• gally87bg
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Rifle grenades need to be more powerful.
    2. It'd be nice if health/ammo packs were more visible to squad/teammates.
    3. Scope glare from snipers can be seen across the map, its outrageous hah
    4. Tanks do not seem to be powerful enough

*Sidenote; absolutely love the game, just needs some minor tweaks!
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    What a great bout of feedback the past 24 hours! Thanks to you for being vocal, we're working on an article that will provide clarity on the following:

- Our vision for TTK/TTD
    - Revive changes
    - Weapon balancing
    - Medic balancing
    - Max Rank Company Coin accrual
    - And more

All of BFV MP maps are hurting the gameplay, You all should have seen this in testing and it's crazy that it shipped with these. 1st Each map is designed for the gameplay to allow all of the gametypes (or more) bad idea. 2nd all of the maps are designed with building feature (i call bob the builder) also, bad idea.

Fix: A fast way to test is this, would be to port a map from BF3 or 4 (something that wasn't made with choppers in mind) to see how people play the new features of this medic class and what not.

Other standing issues are the medic health packs and ammo packs are static, but should be proxy. You all have been playing too much Star Wars Battlefront, it really shows from BFV, it really does.
  • iron_site_sniper
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please add 2x and possibly 3x normal iron sight zoom to sniper bolt rifles.
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have about 60 hours of gameplay since early release (November 9th).

I could easily write a wall of text in regards to what needs to be balanced, in my opinion.

But, I'd rather keep this short en say :

It's CRITICAL that you do not touch the TTK.

• azzwich
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm loving most of the games mechanics, but the medic is extremely weak. Hopefully they really buff the MP40/Sten- a massive reduction to recoil and better accuracy with a trade-off of lower damage. Or they should give the medic a few self-loading rifles- that would be my preference.

As it is now, you're better off with Assault or Support and using squad revives.
  • MentalMike88
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about fixing the glitches on bombers where you can't spawn on a friendly that would be nice
  • Leschke997
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In my opinion there's no point of changing TTK, first time I can say it's perfect in Battlefield game. Not too long and not too short. In BFV tactics mean more than skill.
  • danmotoxx
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V

I didn't notice the reset filter option until a few minutes ago and as soon as I used it it fixed my problem so if any of you are having trouble seeing servers in Advanced Search I suggest you do the same.

Ah! That makes sense. Glad you figured out a solution.
  • danmotoxx
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    A lot of us want to know about hardcore mode, we've bought the game and it's just not there and there is no official word saying anything. Patiently waiting.

That has been a trending question. Let me dig into this.
  • -3ningma
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I want them to fix this s*** because i spend 80 euros in a game witch i only see is a black window and nothing more...
    I install unistall and download again and install and nothing happens i cant even play prologue...
    Thats guys to help to
  • RobKul86
    In BF5 there is a lot to fix... But, thats how the corporations working - deadlines and releases the products full of bugs.

Fix the brightnes on maps, because i can't see enemies...
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want see no 3x scopes on lmg and smg need to get a fix for the head shot because taking 4 bullets to the head from a mp40 is kind to much.maps glitches need to be addressed
  • RobKul86
    I want too. I have spent a lot of money, and right now, i regreat that :(
  • Grubbs008
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can WE PLEASE GET HARDCORE MODE LIKE WE WERE PROMISED BY YOUR CEO. I'm so sick of shooting people in the head 2-3 times and them shooting me once and ME dying. This is ridiculous.