Weekly BF

Which guns/classes would you like to see nerfed in the upcoming patch?

Skrukken83
43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
In your opinion, what would you like to see nerfed?

Comments

• DRUNKMONKEY9821
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't need nerf.need no 3x scope on lmg and 4 bullets to the head from machine guns need to be changed to 3
  • V2Face
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KE7
    Gewehr 43
    Panzerfaust
  • LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    None to be honest some need a little range tweaking, some need a little buff and bipods need fixing but I am not always getting killed by one super OP gun.

Yes KE7s kill alot but they are also a starting weapon so more people use them.
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only one KE7.
  • Bheid
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spitfire needs nerfed. It's a little op compared to other planes
  • MrTurle1997
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    none.. just leave things alone and stop complaining
  • ElliotLH
    8564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    None at the moment.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    none. balance the TTD and give scouts some decent CQB weapons.
  • Skrukken83
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    none.. just leave things alone and stop complaining

No one is complaining, i said in your opinion, what would you like to see nerfed/changed
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No nerfs, except for those planes that drop bombs that demolish everything.

Buffs to medics in some form.
    Fix TTD.

FIX Audio....accuracy for awareness is all over the place......enemies footsteps.

Fix the damn texture loading.
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with OldSkoolzFinest.

Also would like to see a buff on splash damage from tanks, currently there is little to none.
  • Skrukken83
    In my opinion i would love to see some more suppression added. Right now snipers can calmly headshot you, as 100 rounds are being poured at them.

I would leave the sniper rifle power as it is

Headshot window needs a tweak to be smaller

Server stability/more servers

Alot of bugs need fixes, especially the bombs that vanish on frontlines

Would love to see tank armor improved

Ke7 is just ridiculous, along with the sten(having fired an authentic sten, it performs exceptionally well in this game, compared to real life)

And lastly grenades need a real buff, i can stand next to one, and it will not kill me
  • GallantIce
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SMGs are WAY op and need a good nerf.
  • SirTenko
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    G43 needs to have its dmg lowered and recoil increased.
  • Aaron061292
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At this time, none. All the guns seem pretty well balanced!
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GallantIce wrote: »
    SMGs are WAY op and need a good nerf.

Is this a joke? If not you are in the extreme minority.
    Most of the community including the data Dice collected from gameplay agree they need a buff.............which they did get
  • cweberling
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought everything was overpowered at the start. There wasn't ever a time I didn't get OHK'd. Everything seems so inconsistent. So many connection and latency problems even though I have good internet and every other game works fine. Impossibly to tell how the game should ACTUALLY be functioning. Although I think I finally had some good games the past few nights where things worked.

Sometimes guns work and seem incredibly powerful. Sometimes they don't seem to be doing anything. Sometimes I can two shot people. Sometimes it takes like 7 shots/hits. Sometimes I aim for the head and get headshots, sometimes it just doesn't register....even when all I can see is there head.

64 player game modes are not worth playing unless you're wired and no one else is using your internet.