Med Pack vs Med Crate

13»

Comments

• Mr_Manag3r
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I basically only used the bags since a year back in BF4, but mainly because there was a bug on 60+hz servers that healed players slower if you used the crate. In BF1 though, I've mainly used the crates because I often run into clusters of players that need ammo/health and it's just easier to dump it off and help them quicker without having to supply each and every one of them individually. The faster resupply rate of bags is tempting though so I think I'll try the suggestion of using bags as attacker and crates as defender.
  • MrOnlineToughGuy
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Med pack is far better as stated above.
  • SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use the med crate. I did use the packs but changed it.

The med crate is very good for throwing down before you pick up a sentry kit so you can constantly heal yourself in that area while holding off attacks.

Putting it down behind the cover before you engage the enemy/Taking flags.

Put it down in busy areas of the map and rack up points.

It can heal multiple people at once.

Ranked in the top 5% in the world for heals so it works for me.
  • trip1ex
    4164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i mostly use the crate. YOu can heal multiple guys at once including yourself. You don't have to constantly throw packs around. It's a self service hospital. You don't have to be waited on.
  • Bohunk_l
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In previous titles I found I preferred the crates as they where easy to plop down and soak up points

Right now though I've been mostly using the packs because you can toss them at oblivious teammates and force them to take health and ammo they wouldn't sit around for and because the crates are a bit finicky toplace at the moment...
  • Destrodelphia
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Anyone know the limit of how many packs and be spawned into the world at once? I know crates have a 1:1 ratio, but I wasn't sure with med/bandage packs.
  • jack3260xd
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i am a med main i perfer the big bag more the the small pouch is annoying when playing med it got cd u can heal one person that mean u are very useless in the game and the revive so stupid make us med more useless u to hold square and sometime u pick up the gun and not revive ur teammate if the and the pouch is so stupid and useless that what i think so i hope the old bag and would come back and i hate the pouch u cant do **** with it
  • MogwaiWarrior
    634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    I prefer the smaller med packs because it allows you to heal on the move and throw them to other players much more easily.

As for ammo I prefer the bigger crate.

This.
  • Sixclicks
    5013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2 year old necros are the best.
  • Ameeba37
    1742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    I prefer the smaller med packs because it allows you to heal on the move and throw them to other players much more easily.

As for ammo I prefer the bigger crate.

Hello 2016 Ameeba. I think I started using the small ammo packs as well, not sure though.
  • Forkbeard84
    1506 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necro. It wouldnt be so bad but ammo crates and packs are discussed extensively here as well and they dont work like they did in 2016. @LOLGotYerTags
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    packs + Reciprocity perk, nuff said.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!