Does the game support Nvidia Highlights?

Wiiiggum
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I seem to be able to get Nvidia Highlights working with another video game Hunt Showdown. I could have sworn I heard that Nvidia highlights feature was enabled for BF V but I can't see it anywhere. Looked in options, in menus, no option in geforce overlay when playing BF V.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1582 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 2018
    @Wiiiggles

Make sure your Nvidia graphics driver is updated and check your GeForce Experience settings ( Hold "Alt+Z" keys), there should be Highlights settings. Also, as far as I know Nvidia Highlights feature is an automatic function (if it's enabled in your Ge Force Experience settings) so you don't need to press any buttons. In GeForce Experience Settings you can check where all your videos and screenshots are located on your PC.
  • LuringPoppy
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine's enabled but no folder where it says it is
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I know it was enabled in the Beta but I’ve been trying to find out as well. For some reason I do not think it’s enabled on the game yet.

-CB
  • Papalehuas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same I have been looking for it and I know it worked in the Beta but it doesn't seem to work on the release version. At least yet.
  • DeadlyChickenXoP
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you can still Alt F9 to start and stop recordings and they go into your videos folder in a BF5 folder.
  • Wiiiggum
    you can still Alt F9 to start and stop recordings and they go into your videos folder in a BF5 folder.

The whole point of highlights is it's automated and fuss free.
    I have the latest drivers installed that released yesterday for Darksiders 3. In Geforce Experience Overlay> highlights>Highilghts on> there is no option for Battlefield V opposed to when playing Hunt Showdown under Highlights is a slider to enable highlights for Hunt Showdown.

• AstraeusTheTitan
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No highlights yet, manual record only it seems. Lets hope 4th Dec patch?
  • Wiiiggum
    No highlights yet, manual record only it seems. Lets hope 4th Dec patch?
    Patch and latest drivers have come and gone. Still no option on my end for BF5 Highlights.

Can we please get an update?