I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• ALPHAZ_SplitOmni
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zefar wrote: »
    Wall hacks and no recoil

Noooooo reallly? In a PC game? After a Beta? Impossible!

Like come on man, EVERY MP shooter has cheaters on it. The low life scum that makes them have nothing better to do so they work day and night to make it work.

They actually sell them and make very good money with it. Dice/EA needs to sue the the biggest ones to atleast slow them down a bit. There will always be hacks but it shouldn't be so easy and the scumbags shouldn't get rich by selling them.

Outside of jurisidiction. So they cant do that. One site I have been watching for almost a decade in various forms. It has been going forever and the brag has always been that if you control the timings (clocks) not sure how to interpret that, then there is nothing these companies can do about it. Then there are Chinese and Russian sites which are encouraged to undermine a major US company. The only thing you can do is understand or make it illegal and prosecute. These hack kiddies install a full on root kit onto their machine to install these hacks these days. They are literally botting their machine by choice, often against national and/or their own interests. The question is, why are they so tragic in the first place? I think many have no idea that they just gave up control of their entire PC and home network.

In Russia these are legit large corporations even. Just like any other tech firm. And that is a big problem. The industry has passed 100 billion yearly revenue If I remember correctly. I had a theory that EA at some time were in on it, through various companies they own. I don't really believe it though, but the thought returned when seeing what was going on in BFV.
  • boshan_spear
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I regret buying BFV very much.The method of reporting cheaters is too complicated. I need to remember the name of the cheater.And,Why EA can't learn Blizzard's anti-cheating?relying solely on player reporting?
  • ZeuZx
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2018
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    The point was just because someone gets an insane k/d doesn't mean hes cheating. In the bombers case, just an OP part of the game haha. And if any scrub could do it, you would see those scores in every round and I have yet to see anyone get higher than 60 kills in a match.
    upload-001.png

How many more do you want to see?

Cool so you encountered a hacker? You want a medal or something? I never said there wasn't cheaters/hackers, I simply said I have yet to see one in game. And just because hes a 113-10 doesn't mean hes a hacker, I posted a video of a bomber going 117-1. So unless you link a video of an obvious cheater that score really means nothing with the amount of crazy scores bombers can get right now.
  • F_LL_TH_BL_NKS
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are cheaters on nearly every server. The kd ratio is unreal. I see people going 20-1, 60-1 and it's obvious they're cheating.

It seems like absolutely nothing is being done. I wish that if cheating were to happen, they get banned from using the online gaming system. Then if they want to play online, they have to re-purchase the game. That would deter people from actually cheating. Some people would still try cheating, but at least then there would be some financial reason for EA to ban cheaters.

Right now, I am about to stop playing until some anti-cheat system comes out. It's sad how many people are cheating....and even if there are cheaters, it seems like there is no punishment.
  • Al3xDaS0uL
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't seen a single cheater in all my hours in game.. barly any in battlefield 1 either... I think a lot of the blame in this game is the bad TTD (netcode issue)
  • F_LL_TH_BL_NKS
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Cool so you encountered a hacker? You want a medal or something? I never said there wasn't cheaters/hackers, I simply said I have yet to see one in game. And just because hes a 113-10 doesn't mean hes a hacker, I posted a video of a bomber going 117-1. So unless you link a video of an obvious cheater that score really means nothing with the amount of crazy scores bombers can get right now.

I've played with Red enough to vouch for him in knowing when he has spotted a cheater. The scores that he posted aren't the most extreme, but about every third server I encounter has some really high kd ratios, like 63-2.

Besides, questioning the one screenshot he posted doesn't negate that plethora of obvious hackers that are on the TDM and other non-vehicle servers.

I also would like to see what the results of my reported cheaters are. There are systems in other games that show feedback to players and this is highly valuable. It shows people when they report if a player is or isn't a cheater. This helps the person realize that the person was or wasn't cheating or breaking the rules and prevents further false reports. Since we currently have zero idea if our reporting is of an actual cheater or not, I would venture to guess the people dealing with cheats are inundated with false reports.
  • paltsi12
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I've reopened this thread after removing some recent posts breaking the BF Forum rules. As a Moderator, the rules are my thing so I'd like to help members post within them and avoid moderation as much as possible. With this in mind, as well as the topic of this thread and what @EA_Alexander mentioned, I'd ask people to please not share/link/detail/refer by name any cheats/hacks/exploits on the forum because as well intentioned as you may been, publicly posting that is not ok as the information will - unfortunately - be abused by others. Nobody wants that!

We do have official channels in place specifically to receive those reports and follow-up with them internally. These channels are the best way to get the information to the right place such as:
    I'll also share a link to the Battlefield website where @Merson316 has shared an article on DICE's approach to cheating in Battlefield if you'd like to read more on that: "Keeping the Fight fair: Our Approach in Battlefield".

EA_Lanna,

thank you for your kind email. You warned me because I posted a link to a YT-Video showing a player cheating in a BETA MP Game of BF5. That's ok for me, I wasn't aware that this video could link to some hack sites (I don't know about even where to get them and I never would even pay money for that).

I hope, that in the soon future you as EA/DICE will find a proper solution for your customers, who payed hard earned money for that game, awaiting a game with fair conditions for any player. PUBG was destroyed by chinese hackers. I really love the BF series, can't wait for the BattleRoyal-Mode, so please, do something, region lock may help.

One thing: It is not my job to do your job (as EA, not you as EA_Lanna). I don't have the time to report cheaters, since it ins't very easy to do so. It takes estimated 5 min. to report one player, but you never will get any feedback. And even if, so what? I do not recive any benefits, in example like a headhunter.

No, EA is the Master of Ceremony, they have to catch the bad guys at the gates any means! If I just imangine the chaos of millions reports a month, who has the time to check them all? That system is not useful.

Regards from Germany (sorry for my english :) )
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey folks,

Hey folks,

I've reopened this thread after removing some recent posts breaking the BF Forum rules. As a Moderator, the rules are my thing so I'd like to help members post within them and avoid moderation as much as possible. With this in mind, as well as the topic of this thread and what @EA_Alexander mentioned, I'd ask people to please not share/link/detail/refer by name any cheats/hacks/exploits on the forum because as well intentioned as you may been, publicly posting that is not ok as the information will - unfortunately - be abused by others. Nobody wants that!

We do have official channels in place specifically to receive those reports and follow-up with them internally. These channels are the best way to get the information to the right place such as:
    I'll also share a link to the Battlefield website where @Merson316 has shared an article on DICE's approach to cheating in Battlefield if you'd like to read more on that: "Keeping the Fight fair: Our Approach in Battlefield".

I have sent in videos to EA, with blatant hackers in them. I host those videos on streamable.com. Those videos track the number of views. Some of the videos that I have sent in to EA have had zero views.

Can you comment on how that could be possible?
  • HiredRanger
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agree. It's pathetic. No FF or anti-cheat system when BFV went live. You'd think there would be a system to catch these cheaters once it released world wide. It opened world wide alright, EA/DICE just pretty much handed cheaters a "Golden Ticket" to cheat since there's really no anti-cheat system in place. FairFight? What a joke.

ESP/Aimbot/Wallhacks/No Recoil. Great game! And these affiliated gaming companies, reporters and gaming magazines rating BFV "9/10"...LOL, yea, maybe they should research the "inside" EA gaming community on multiplayer to really get a feel of how this game actually is instead of playing single player campaign, "War Stories".

Think about it...spotting system/mechanics in this game is very underwhelming. I wouldn't be surprised if majority of the players are using ESP to compensate.

I think most of the people cheating are using ESP. They seem to know you are coming all the time. Had a level 6 guy to 110-6 last night. Then they want us to go on the web and waist out time reporting these people. Just add a cheat button to the game. Also it is a joke there is no FF or anti cheat system. Why do they rush these games out. This is going to kill game.

I think its multihack but for sure ESP. Now we have no proper spotting system ESP is 10x more powerful than ever before. Dice could not have made a game more perfect for hackers.
  • HiredRanger
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    this simple when ever you come across an all number account (ie 23244475860 ) they are Chinese main land QQ account which are throw away email accounts and are used to obtain cheat codes, tell me I am wrong ? I live in China and I am trying to raise awareness to this fact , even all my Chinese friends are fed up with these people giving them a bad reputation and spoiling their game play. True honest accounts have a nick name as per normal , EA really need to make a stand and implement ID, license , passport for in game purchase to put a final stop to this never ending issue by implementing database cheat ban system , none of this transferring you game over to a new account , but of course the $$ talks and everything else walks , so sad we waste so much time saying the same things .
    But i must say this so far the amount of blatant cheaters has been lower than average for a new release so for now something is working

Good, that means they were dumb enough to either purchased the premium or the game itself at full price. Then get banned for cheating lol. I still have yet to see a cheater though so I just think its rival games posting nonsense about massive cheaters everywhere (not that cheats don't exist because they do). I'm willing to bet 99% of the time its the casual joe that has an accuracy of 5% thats dying over and over and cries out hacks.

Not good for the game. For every code they buy thay have a given metric for those they make sure never come back and they plant a seed. Those people may never buy a game from this particular US company again. That is the point. It cost them next to nothing for the harm that they may do.
  • HiredRanger
    I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

There are cheaters in every game where there is a multiplayer Currently ( and forever more ).

This is no different than any other game to be fair.

That said, If you do suspect users of cheating, You can report them through Origin.

I disagree. EA are a prime target for Russian and Chinese hackers as well as those elsewhere that just know that this is EA's release of the year. So from their point of view, it is worth a lot of effect to target, research and produce the right product. They have made no secret of that in online forums. It is the one they all want to hit so it is disproportionately targetted and players suffer for that.
  • Jezzzeh
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can hand on heart say I haven't seen a single overt cheater yet.
    Not saying they are not there in some form but none of the Insta headshot from 800 yards with the a pistol types.
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Al3xDaS0uL wrote: »
    Haven't seen a single cheater in all my hours in game.. barly any in battlefield 1 either... I think a lot of the blame in this game is the bad TTD (netcode issue)

That is a possibility for a lot of dubious kills, but there are definitely cheaters about. Usually though, because Fairfight detects based on how you play (to put it simply) cheaters tend to keep a low profile. Really, it only catches the ones that go on all out sprees.

In that sense, Fairfight is pretty useless and I have no idea why DICE insists on using it when it just doesn't do the job. DICE, you absolutely need a new anti-cheat system.
  • afzSnickelfritz
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How can you tell the difference between cheating and skill?
  • sendjes
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP, I really don't think you should start talking about attitude.
  • Denkpause
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Russian and chinese hackers... Ok, ok.

All nations have their IT teams causing attacks and havoc into other countries infrastructures. We are not the good ones because we never hear about our attacks. But that´s between nations and coalitions.
    After long years of gaming most gaming hacks i could recognize came from.. get a laugh... scandinavia. Sweden and denmark followed by brittain. Lots of hacks/cheats from latin america. Some crude and fast hacks from russia, usa and germany. So...
  • ueberLadung
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've got nearly 50hrs on record and did not see a single cheater. Maybe there was one here and there but nothing obvious. I honestly think OP is just a real noob xD. Sorry
  • ueberLadung
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've played a lot of matches with a K/D like u discribed. It's all about awareness and a functional Squad. When I play domination with my squad we normally all end up with max. 1-3 deaths cause we always revive each other and give info about where the enemies are.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    50% ???
    No way, sorry OP. Whilst cheating will occur as in any multi-player game, I say you have severely exaggerated there. You might as well join the discussion on
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164496/i-hate-to-admit-it-but-there-are-cheaters-in-this-game-currently#latest
    ......rather than creating another thread on the topic.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Those K/D's alone don't indicate cheating, saying that its obvious they're cheating doesn't support your case. If you believe someone is cheating then report them via origin with any supporting evidence. There is already a thread on the topic https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164496/i-hate-to-admit-it-but-there-are-cheaters-in-this-game-currently#latest
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!