The cheating mouse and keyboard experiment...

«1
24OmniTactics24
147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Actually mouse and keyboard is clearly cheating maybe you should look up the definition of cheating... Anyone who says that mouse and keyboard is anything other the cheating are either delusional or intentionally misleading and that's all there is to it. You guys are unbelievable no wonder the world is the way it is .

(inappropriate section removed by moderator)

I will now order one already had tactical hori, eagle eye and venom ..show u in a separate post with my experiment how
My kd on foot kd will go from like 1 to a 5 and prove its cheating and you will not be able to hide behind the lies anymore I have already done it long ago with metal gear online 2 but it was so scummy I could not live with being a cheating fraud. I will expose you all and your corrupt throne of lies you sit on

I will place a order in two weeks and continue the experiment.


To be continued..
Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try playing on pc. :)
  • VincentNZ
    3831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well done. So I guess this is about the fact that you can now play the console game with mouse and keyboard? Honestly this is just a step in the right direction. The controller has a lot of advantages and is better for playing a bunch of games, but FPS shooters are not among them. Honestly I see no reason why you would not plug in your XBox onto your monitor and play BFV on your desk, then plug it into your TV to play Fifa with a controller. Best of both worlds and opens the way for more cross-platform gameplay. Everyone can really only profit in the long run.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Actually mouse and keyboard is clearly cheating maybe you should look up the definition of cheating... Anyone who says that mouse and keyboard is anything other the cheating are either delusional or intentionally misleading and that's all there is to it. You guys are unbelievable no wonder the world is the way it is .

    (inappropriate section removed by moderator)

    I will now order one already had tactical hori, eagle eye and venom ..show u in a separate post with my experiment how
    My kd on foot kd will go from like 1 to a 5 and prove its cheating and you will not be able to hide behind the lies anymore I have already done it long ago with metal gear online 2 but it was so scummy I could not live with being a cheating fraud. I will expose you all and your corrupt throne of lies you sit on

    I will place a order in two weeks and continue the experiment.


    To be continued..

    When i'm flying aircraft i also use Xbox controller with my PC 😮
    so u think i am a cheater too? 🤔
  • ProAssassin2003
    3646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's cheating when M&K users can play on Console with all the Aim Assist settings on.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Well done. So I guess this is about the fact that you can now play the console game with mouse and keyboard? Honestly this is just a step in the right direction. The controller has a lot of advantages and is better for playing a bunch of games, but FPS shooters are not among them. Honestly I see no reason why you would not plug in your XBox onto your monitor and play BFV on your desk, then plug it into your TV to play Fifa with a controller. Best of both worlds and opens the way for more cross-platform gameplay. Everyone can really only profit in the long run.

    The problem is, yes its harder to play an FPS game with a controller but it's totally possible to a degree that you can have a lot of fun doing it. I don't even think about the controller when I play, the only thing that annoys me about using a controller is when I know someone else who is in the same game as me is using a keyboard and mouse for an unfair advantage. That just ruins it. Controllers wouldn't be a problem if everyone used them, as intended. The only time they come up as a negative is when you get cheats who use adapters to play with kbm.
  • MommyHacks
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Playing with a mouse when it is emulating a thumbstick is absolutely terrible.
    Not that i know if bfv actually supports a mouse on console.
  • pineneedle147
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I posted this on another topic but here it goes anyway.
    i play with xim adapter because I can not play with controller ..

    here is my bad company 2 stat
    http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/LazyShooter/
    2.43 kdr

    my bfv stat on console with xim
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/pineneedle147/overview
    2.41 kdr

    pretty much the same, I dont see any advantage. Coming from PC and i was decent player as well, i should have like the op says somewhere around 7kdr but it is lower than my PC.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    The experiment isn't needed, KB and mouse Vs controller is obviously gaining an unfair advantage, ergo it's cheating.

    The above comment is pointless, its two completely different games, different levels of experience etc.
  • pineneedle147
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The experiment isn't needed, KB and mouse Vs controller is obviously gaining an unfair advantage, ergo it's cheating.

    The above comment is pointless, its two completely different games, different levels of experience etc.

    sure it is pointless. u already made up your mind. Nothing anyone could do to change your view.
  • FCKJM
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    playing with controller and my kd is 2.0. Messed it up at the beginning so it will take a while until it improves but I am sure I will reach 2.5 at one point as well.
    I don't think it's fair to play a console game with m&k because surely you will gain a massive advantage in aiming speed and accuracy.
  • VincentNZ
    3831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Well done. So I guess this is about the fact that you can now play the console game with mouse and keyboard? Honestly this is just a step in the right direction. The controller has a lot of advantages and is better for playing a bunch of games, but FPS shooters are not among them. Honestly I see no reason why you would not plug in your XBox onto your monitor and play BFV on your desk, then plug it into your TV to play Fifa with a controller. Best of both worlds and opens the way for more cross-platform gameplay. Everyone can really only profit in the long run.

    The problem is, yes its harder to play an FPS game with a controller but it's totally possible to a degree that you can have a lot of fun doing it. I don't even think about the controller when I play, the only thing that annoys me about using a controller is when I know someone else who is in the same game as me is using a keyboard and mouse for an unfair advantage. That just ruins it. Controllers wouldn't be a problem if everyone used them, as intended. The only time they come up as a negative is when you get cheats who use adapters to play with kbm.

    Yeah I see the frustration and these are valid points. I am more looking into the future. If that catches on, it blurs the lines between consoles and the PC, which is a good thing for everyone. Imagine the possibilities, apart from the community segragation, everybody could play on the same level and use the best input device for the game at hand. You could go from desk to couch as you please and in the long run maybe we could even avoid wonky console or pc ports with terrible UIs and control schemes.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The experiment isn't needed, KB and mouse Vs controller is obviously gaining an unfair advantage, ergo it's cheating.

    The above comment is pointless, its two completely different games, different levels of experience etc.

    sure it is pointless. u already made up your mind. Nothing anyone could do to change your view.

    Quire right, because my view is fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just trying to justify It in their own mind, you know its cheating, so does everyone else. Im fine with it, I don't even care, my conscience is clear.

    How many people do you think play FPS on PC with a controller? Very few I would think, because KB and mouse is the superior method, therefore preferred, therefore offers an unfair advantage over controller, therefore it's cheating.

    Not rocket science.
  • pineneedle147
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    your view is fact lol.. and earth is flat
    naitch44 wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The experiment isn't needed, KB and mouse Vs controller is obviously gaining an unfair advantage, ergo it's cheating.

    The above comment is pointless, its two completely different games, different levels of experience etc.

    sure it is pointless. u already made up your mind. Nothing anyone could do to change your view.

    Quire right, because my view is fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just trying to justify It in their own mind, you know its cheating, so does everyone else. Im fine with it, I don't even care, my conscience is clear.

    Your view is fact and earth is flat. I get it.
    Game like RB6, xim gives you advantage but game like BF5 where you have aim assist, the difference is very negligible and i have my data to prove it. Do you?
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    your view is fact lol.. and earth is flat
    naitch44 wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The experiment isn't needed, KB and mouse Vs controller is obviously gaining an unfair advantage, ergo it's cheating.

    The above comment is pointless, its two completely different games, different levels of experience etc.

    sure it is pointless. u already made up your mind. Nothing anyone could do to change your view.

    Quire right, because my view is fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just trying to justify It in their own mind, you know its cheating, so does everyone else. Im fine with it, I don't even care, my conscience is clear.

    Your view is fact and earth is flat. I get it.

    As pointless a comment as providing pointless, incomparable stats to support your argument.

    "Honestly guv its just personal preference innit brosef" isn't fooling anyone.
  • ElliotLH
    8821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    These threads are breeding like rabbits.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    your view is fact lol.. and earth is flat
    naitch44 wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The experiment isn't needed, KB and mouse Vs controller is obviously gaining an unfair advantage, ergo it's cheating.

    The above comment is pointless, its two completely different games, different levels of experience etc.

    sure it is pointless. u already made up your mind. Nothing anyone could do to change your view.

    Quire right, because my view is fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just trying to justify It in their own mind, you know its cheating, so does everyone else. Im fine with it, I don't even care, my conscience is clear.

    Your view is fact and earth is flat. I get it.
    Game like RB6, xim gives you advantage but game like BF5 where you have aim assist, the difference is very negligible and i have my data to prove it. Do you?

    Ive already commented on your data, it's incomparable and thus pointless.

    It's not even an argument, the very fact you're choosing to use XIM is proving my point.
  • xXR33F3RXx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hand beats thumb everyday, but people actually miss shots on console which makes it way more fun, i use standard ps4 v2 controller and 3.90kd 700+spm, i agree m/k is an advantage. Keep m/k away from consoles we dont want it
  • AddyRazz
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Try playing on pc. :)

    haha, my thoughts entirely. Are all us PC players cheats..lol
  • Aerros11
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you perform better with a mouse and keyboard, fork up the extra cash. Cheating = having money in this case... That's not cheating.
  • pineneedle147
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Actually mouse and keyboard is clearly cheating maybe you should look up the definition of cheating... Anyone who says that mouse and keyboard is anything other the cheating are either delusional or intentionally misleading and that's all there is to it. You guys are unbelievable no wonder the world is the way it is .

    (inappropriate section removed by moderator)

    I will now order one already had tactical hori, eagle eye and venom ..show u in a separate post with my experiment how
    My kd on foot kd will go from like 1 to a 5 and prove its cheating and you will not be able to hide behind the lies anymore I have already done it long ago with metal gear online 2 but it was so scummy I could not live with being a cheating fraud. I will expose you all and your corrupt throne of lies you sit on

    I will place a order in two weeks and continue the experiment.


    To be continued..

    op, can we have your stat as controller right now. so i can compare when u do with adapter. If you manage to go 5 times more kdr like you say, i will pay all your cost for this experiment.
Sign In or Register to comment.