Accuracy compared to BF1 (controller users)

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
How are your accuracy stats shaping up against BF1. Personally mine have taken a slight plunge and aiming definitely feels harder than BF1. Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same. It's heavily apparent on weapons with a longer TTK such as the medic class. This isn't a complaint, it doesn't bother me I'll just get accustom to it, just asking if anyone else is feeling it.

Comments

• dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve actually seen a slight increase in my accuracy and kill stats overall. After the beta I thought I may struggle with this game for a bit, but it actually forced me to play smart and think about what I’m doing.
  • planetmatt
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I find it harder too.

I've got Auto Rotation turned off but Slowdown on, same as BF1, and all other control settings are the same.

I did buy a new 360 controller which has firmer springs than my five year old one so that may account for some loss of accuracy until I break it in, but there's definitely a difference in the controller handling.

This is on PC.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its gone up, but only because I've been using mostly semi auto weapons. In BF1 I ran support, so with 3D spotting I'd try to take out targets from across the map.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play on Xbox and transfered all my settings from BF1.
    The controls do feel slightly more sensitive but it's not a big deal.
    It is a bit harder to aim because of the more realistic recoil, but that just takes some getting used to.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    planetmatt wrote: »
    I find it harder too.

I've got Auto Rotation turned off but Slowdown on, same as BF1, and all other control settings are the same.

I did buy a new 360 controller which has firmer springs than my five year old one so that may account for some loss of accuracy until I break it in, but there's definitely a difference in the controller handling.

This is on PC.

It's definitely more difficult they even said aim assist has been watered down compared to BF1. My overall accuracy statistic is lower than the actual figure due to spamming the machine gun in tanks but I think in BF1 my full auto weapon hovered around 25, whereas in this it's 20. Semi autos are quite a bit better. It's good that you can't spam bullets in this game as well due to limited ammo. You really have to make sure them bullets hit your targets so I think that will help improve my aim in the long run
  • xXR33F3RXx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Apparently if you changed deadzones on analog it removes slow down and im pretty sure it does but i didnt realize this untill i said to a friend its really easy to lead in this game then he mentioned a youtuber video talking about deadzone and aim assist. Only thing i miss about aim assist is it dragging on people i cant see then knowing their there.

Edit: stats have improved
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    It is a bit harder to aim because of the more realistic recoil, but that just takes some getting used to.

Yeah. It's scary that recoil when you first unlock a new weapon I was surprised how quickly I learned to manage the Suomi though. Hated it at first, love it now haha. I think that's the problem with a lot of the bad feedback on the game. Everyone expected to be good at the game straight away then spat their dummies out cos they weren't masters of it in the first week. You have to learn how to use stuff properly in this game though to enjoy it. Actually makes the game more fun and rewarding when you do master the weapons
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Mine have changed just a bit, PS4 player here. Mainly because I was sniper main in BF1, as it was the most OP class in the game.

Here I've been using a lot of automatic guns, especially when talking about MMGs and LMGs, so it obviously took a little plunge like yours. It's normal. Aiming feels better for me in BFV though, as I've never used any kind of aim assist so I feel like I can win more engagements this time compared to BF1 with all of RBD, visual recoil and supression problems.

Here are some stats from BF1:

https://i.imgur.com/MOMrzn1.png

And now BFV:

https://i.imgur.com/q2hytR5.png

Post edited by Danz_RS on
  • Aerros11
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    My hip fire turning speed was measured by a metronome:
    Hip fire = 56rpm = 40%
    ADS = 28rpm = 140%
    Deadzone = 8
    Acceleration = 0

I made this video a while ago:

Forward through it
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »

Yeah. It's scary that recoil when you first unlock a new weapon I was surprised how quickly I learned to manage the Suomi though. Hated it at first, love it now haha. I think that's the problem with a lot of the bad feedback on the game. Everyone expected to be good at the game straight away then spat their dummies out cos they weren't masters of it in the first week. You have to learn how to use stuff properly in this game though to enjoy it. Actually makes the game more fun and rewarding when you do master the weapons

Exactly. The skill ceiling is a lot higher now and guns take longer to master, but it is oh so satisfying when you do. =]