Ps4 game crash!

keithneilson3012
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Seriously what is this game!?

Anyone else had this?
I was playing Conquest, the round was literally finishing up. As in the map is fading away to white as it does when all of a sudden I get a hard crash to this... https://ibb.co/94JMWYG

Its not finished is it!?
It's inexcusible that the game lacks what was built in Bf1 or before, let alone crashing like this.

Why haven't they built iteratively on top of what has come before rather then take steps backwards?

Is it EA's influence or all Dice?

Comments

• Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had something similar last night. Started a round of conquest and the PS4 shut down with no error message.

Once browsed the options menu and the PS4 restarted with the same error message as yours.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have a friend that everytime he joins the squad it will crash everyone of us in that squad. If he starts the squad and we join the. It doesn’t happen till he leaves that squad.

I’ve let the above known to the developers
  • keithneilson3012
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks guys, I suppose at least its not just me and my machine. Let's hope they can identify the cause and fix it. They must be getting overwhelmed with stuff to address and think about. The forums are rife with it.