Where is HARDCORE MODE?!?!?!?!

2»

Comments

• Aerros11
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    V2Face wrote: »
    Can’t forget camping snipers all match and idiot teammates killing you by shooting in the back or blowing you up, Hardcore is trash and wouldn’t work in this game with how the TTD is and how strong bipodded support players are and how poor the visibility is.

Check out symthic.com for Bf4 weapons.
    Bipod players were always powerful.
    Sniper rifles always have a 2-3 shot kill in normal

The thing is, in hardcore mode, you can easily kill these players with a 1 bullet to the head from a pistol. And Team Killing isn't actually that common once you play enough.

So, because every weapon has the ability to kill you with one bullet to the head, the game actually becomes more balanced because your initial shot is equally as important as a sniper's initial shot.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    Isn't core pretty much hardcore without FF now due to the damage changes and lack of 3D spotting in BFV anyways?
    No where close... You have over 2000 post and you mean to tell me you've never asked about HARDCORE until now????
    I bet.. Either way, we're getting HARDCORE SERVERS and it's nothing the core crowd can do about it so stop trolling...

I used to play HC exclusively on everything prior to BF1. BF1 my mates wanted to play normal and I really disliked the damage model and soldier health.

When this game released, I felt like the damage model and lack of 3D spotting to be very similar to HC from BF4. The only major difference I notice is lack of FF.

I wasn't trolling in the slightest, promise.

I don't want them to NOT make HC servers, I just think if they created a toggle for FF ON we'd pretty much have HC as is. That's all. Calm down =)
  • gettY-1337
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Curious to know where is the diffrence between HC Mode and the Normal one..

The difference: No kill cam, so u can be more strateginc.
    No heath regen
    No minimap, so u can more strategic
    No watergun, so u dont see player running aroud like a rabbits
    ecc.

No kill cam, so u can be more strateginc. -> Your camper spot wont be revealed.

No heath regen -> Its just a Soft Hardcore Mode atm, there is NO fullhealth regen.

No minimap, so u can more strategic -> Your camper spot wont be revealed.

No watergun, so u dont see player running aroud like a rabbits -> So you want more tents in the game?

Start playing on PC and than you see what it means to play hardcore, not that console **** ... you play 90% Recon or Support. Play some medic if u wanna see what hardcore means ...
  • LassePladask
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just remove the red spotting on minimap and 3rd view in vehicles and am good.
  • gettY-1337
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just remove the recon class completly and iam good.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    gettY-1337 wrote: »

No heath regen
    ecc.

No heath regen -> Its just a Soft Hardcore Mode atm, there is NO fullhealth regen.

No watergun, so u dont see player running aroud like a rabbits -> So you want more tents in the game?

Start playing on PC and than you see what it means to play hardcore, not that console **** ... you play 90% Recon or Support. Play some medic if u wanna see what hardcore means ...

I know what hard-core means, so I can't tell you nothing because you didn't understand nothing of hard-core, just saw what you said, so I can't continue with you. Here we want hard-core nobody force you to play it, so you can go out from here, and continue to play pinball mode.
  • gettY-1337
    gettY-1337 wrote: »

No heath regen
    ecc.

I know what hard-core means, so I can't tell you nothing because you didn't understand nothing of hard-core, just saw what you said, so I can't continue with you. Here we want hard-core nobody force you to play it, so you can go out from here, and continue to play pinball mode.

So i found your spot ... you want to cry about others (DICE for example), but when ppl cry about your words, you wont let that happen. Says a lot about you.

But i stick to my words ... just play BF V on pc and you will see how "hardcore" it is just yet, without your vision of it.

• alucardgr
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love BF5 but I cant play normal mode, this is not strategic, everytime I kill somebody, he spawn and come where im, the weapons are waterguns.
    So I ask to productors: where is hardcore mode!??!?! Why I've to play this baby mode!?!?!?!

Edited to remove all caps. - EA_Cian

i totally agree with you man but since bf1 ea/dice doesnt care abour hardcore fans anymore thats why the serie its going downhill on sales and on critics also
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/battlefield-v
  • Aerros11
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump...