This Week in Battlefield V

Support with a revive syringe bug!

oxi_lu
84 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Today I had a total blast with a bug.

Played as support on Rotterdam Breakthrough, got shot down and revived by a medic. From that moment on I was able to see friendlies that where downed waiting to be revived but I still was a support handing out ammunition... with the ability to freaking revive people!

Gosh, what a difference if you can bring back blueberries to life with unlimmited ammuniton and Bren in your hands!
Anyone else ever had the luck to be the jack of all trades?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10836 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if serious.

All classes can revive squadmates.
  • oxi_lu
    84 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Not sure if serious.

All classes can revive squadmates.

Totally serious. I was able to revive the entire team, not only squatmates! Therefore blueberries, you know, the friendlies with the blue icons above their head (not that green squadmates) ;)

It was a bug for sure but the first time I welcomed a bug and found it rather amusing then annoying.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10836 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm. Sounds good to me.

Bren/fg42 with full blown syringe for the win.
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've only had it at the start of a game where I was hovering over medic and switched to support last second before the automatic spawn. Only ever had it happen once though.