Weekly BF

Over Spawn **** planes

Netranger9
171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ok I understand it from a pilots perspective(free kills-Yay),but its infuriating to the other players to be wiped out 10 seconds after the game starts.We spawned in,and walked less than 25 feet when most of the team was obliterated by a bomber.I think a delay for first bombs dropped of say 30 seconds would fix it,what are your thoughts on this ?.

Comments

• Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    DICE, making sure it is the last battlefield, I dont even understand how they thought it would work, I thought there where several betas and alphas and no one thought about going straight for the spawn, a thing that every pilot been trying for the last couple of Bf:s and now they made it worse by making the bombers immune to AA fire...
  • smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    should have no ability to bomb uncaps - in bf2 they had commander mode, you could supply troops, fire artillery and drop vehicles.....after much un-cap abuse with these tools the commander had a couple of zones they could not use, mainly the uncap area.....just do this or put some auto AA on the uncaps like they did in bf4 to discourage
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE, making sure it is the last battlefield, I dont even understand how they thought it would work, I thought there where several betas and alphas and no one thought about going straight for the spawn, a thing that every pilot been trying for the last couple of Bf:s and now they made it worse by making the bombers immune to AA fire...

Honestly i doubt they ever played their own games once as players. Because standing helpless in the spawn looking at the timer while the enemy Bomber is already coming at you is something
    every Developer would get rid off after experiencing it just once.
  • Netranger9
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »

Honestly i doubt they ever played their own games once as players. Because standing helpless in the spawn looking at the timer while the enemy Bomber is already coming at you is something
    every Developer would get rid off after experiencing it just once.

I watched about 10 players go flying 30 feet in the air,lol-it was quite the sight.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean, in every BF1 round they comes straight at the spawn so I went for an AA gun, to bad that you where so screwed that some maps didn´t have one. And then you start BF V and "lets freeze the players in spawn so they dont even have time to spread out and also make the aa suck purely because being spawnkilled by a bomber is so L33T!!"
  • Major_Pungspark
    And there I quit a round again....seriously....Broken metal...

See four bombers the first thing, two outgoing two incoming, seriously, I got away, but why stay for probably a total **** round.....
  • Noif1988
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada map is great example. You are allies side and when match begin and take few more steps. Enemy bombers are already on your spawn and many of teammates and vehicles are dead.