Bad Audio

DimebagxDarrell
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Why is it that shots, explosions, and the sound of vehicles coming from super random places and there's absolutely no one in sight?

Like its terrible, I've died so many times looking at areas on the map and hear a vehicle or a gun going off. Im not sure if that was intended and put there purposely but that needs to be taken out immediately. The head sets I got are phenomenal and I hear everything its so frustrating looking or running to certain areas where im clearly getting drawn to because of the sound of war but there are zero people there or vehicles.

Please fix this.

Comments

• Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They know, its being looked into and fixed.

We didn't need another topic on this.
  • Cactus757
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We need a topic on this everyday until it's fixed. The sound is garbage. I'm playing on a high end home theater and can't hear enemy footsteps or vehicles. A tank 10ft from me is silent. Realistically the tank engine would drown out a lot of the other noise. Not in BF5. All you hear is random war noise.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cactus757 wrote: »
    We need a topic on this everyday until it's fixed. The sound is garbage. I'm playing on a high end home theater and can't hear enemy footsteps or vehicles. A tank 10ft from me is silent. Realistically the tank engine would drown out a lot of the other noise. Not in BF5. All you hear is random war noise.

My sound isnt as bad as some others but why do we need a topic every day when they have already acknowledged the problem and have fixed coming?
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cactus757 wrote: »

I'm on PC and the audio is excellent. I hear footsteps majority of the time and have no issues with locating people from the noise they produce.
  • WrexDotExe
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll keep screaming audio and TXAA until these 2 issues are put on the priority list. i was expecting the option of turning off TXAA to come with the december 5th patch but that blurry thing is still forced in the game. The game has a gazillion problems and if i don't voice these issues as priority, they'll never get fixed.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I experience the same on PS4, I hear footsteps though, if I couldn't that would be game breaking for me.
  • WhiteWolf_W3
    88 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The main audio problems i have are people approaching from behind, people approaching from my front or my FoV area i can hear perfectly fine, however i do not get footsteps from behind.

I use a pretty expensive audio technica headset and it has always been consistent through out most games, i played A+ standings ESEA with the older version of the headset and they work fine in BO4, PUBG and Rust.