Weekly Debrief

News on the 20 Airlift Items

BaconRebellion
2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
According to Jeff Braddock tonight on twitter, the airlift items we are to receive over the course of 20 weeks (1 item per week) are as follows:

2 Emblems
2 Sidearm skins
1 Soldier Set (of 3 pieces)
13 Weapon Skins (6 for the StG 1-5, 7 for the KE7)

So far, we should have received:

Lest We Forget emblem
Red Devil Sights and Stock for the StG 1-5
Red Devil Receiver for the KE7

Comments

• On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Wait wait, hold on hold on, That's ONE of those things listed per week? Or that list once per week?
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait wait, hold on hold on, That's ONE of those things listed per week? Or that list once per week?

1 item per week. So for example, this past airlift I received 1 Red Devil piece, which was for the StG 1-5.
    Next week will be maybe another Red Devil piece, or an emblem, or 1 of the outfit pieces.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something is wrong somewhere then as I don't have any of these:

I do have the emblem though :/
  • BaconRebellion
    naitch44 wrote: »

When did you get the game?
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Holy ballsacks, that's rather... disappointing
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »

17th November.
  • BaconRebellion
    You should have gotten them. Have you checked your shipments tab in the armory menu?
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At least it looks like customisation of handguns is coming... but yeah that's pretty damn weak DICE. Big sarcastic thanks all round...
  • naitch44
    You should have gotten them. Have you checked your shipments tab in the armory menu?

Yep.

• MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That is immensely disappointing. Also whatever happened to platoon emblems? I don't want some crappy pre-made emblem, I want my emblem that I've been using with my platoon in BF1. Why did they have to remove this?
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That is immensely disappointing. Also whatever happened to platoon emblems? I don't want some crappy pre-made emblem, I want my emblem that I've been using with my platoon in BF1. Why did they have to remove this?

Vehicle customisation is coming in on the 4th, fingers crossed this means the emblems are part of that mechanic
  • nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    13 skins for just two weapons? lol what are they doing.
  • BaconRebellion
    nutcrackr wrote: »
    13 skins for just two weapons? lol what are they doing.

Technically 1 fir both weapons. 1 skin per weapon part.
  • Buzzkill66
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have not received these-Deluxe pre order
  • RaNdOmKils666
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What a joke. The way they listed sounded like we'd be getting 20 airlifts (skins) a week, the deluxe edition is definitely not as good now, since they've changed their definition of "20 weekly airlifts".

• baroncrovax
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am filled with regret. At least the special assignments give some coin to help against the lv50 drought.
  • WraithOf_Hades
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    What a joke. We paid much more for the game, didn't get it earliest and got some crap skins lol. Will never buy this crap again. Going with standard editions from here on out
  • MarkyPancake
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another Deluxe Edition user here. When I didn't get anything from Airlift in the first full week after release, I then suspected it meant 20 weeks of a single item. So far I've just had two Red Devil items, I forget which ones right now.
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve managed to get 1 item where’s the bloody rest??
  • BaconRebellion
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    I’ve managed to get 1 item where’s the bloody rest??