Battlefield 1 open beta early access

2»

Comments

• DrGreenThumbNZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    29th here in NZL (a few hours away from 30th) still no email :(
  • azz187
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Waiting on my code still ! so it's less then a days early access it's funny because a full day started 10hrs ago , sort it out I registered in July
  • xJumPeR_JumPzZ
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    azz187 wrote: »
    Waiting on my code still ! so it's less then a days early access it's funny because a full day started 10hrs ago , sort it out I registered in July

You hopefully know that today is the 29th
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't received my code either . hoping it comes in..
  • thekiller199365
    3509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    Killme107 wrote: »
    8.26 registered Insder will get the code?

To get a code for early access to the beta you had to sign up before August 21st
    I haven't received my code either . hoping it comes in..

Codes won't be sent out until the 30th.
  • MagicalPIatypus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yeap still waiting here i picked my platform last week its 9.43 pm here in nz
  • Skitelz7
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You guys must be from the future because where I live it's still the 29th...
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Swiftzz_1 wrote: »

if its sent on the 30th what was the point of early access the open beta is publicly released on the 30th?! EA is literally trying to get people to sign up for the insider for no reason just to get more money! **** scammers ea are.
    its the 29th of august WHERE THE **** ARE MY CODES?! gonna sue EA for **** slander brb

Codes will be sent out on the 30th, and it will be based off pacific time, not some future zone

If you payed to be an insider you certainly did get scammed.

How so what did you expect from just entering an email adress ? and what do you mean by payed ? you didn't pay anything ?
  • Skitelz7
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

if its sent on the 30th what was the point of early access the open beta is publicly released on the 30th?! EA is literally trying to get people to sign up for the insider for no reason just to get more money! **** scammers ea are.
    its the 29th of august WHERE THE **** ARE MY CODES?! gonna sue EA for **** slander brb

Codes will be sent out on the 30th, and it will be based off pacific time, not some future zone

If you payed to be an insider you certainly did get scammed.

How so what did you expect from just entering an email adress ? and what do you mean by payed ? you didn't pay anything ?

Nobody did... Insider is free. He was just making a point that in order to get scammed you would needd to have payed. Which he didn't.
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    edited August 2016
    Open Beta begins on Weds., Aug., 31st! Battlefield Insiders Early Access codes will be sent out on Aug., 30th.

Since this is a duplicate thread please feel free to continue the discussion over in the main one
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/17301/battlefield-1-beta-no-preload-codes-not-sent-until-30th-please-stop-posting
  • FabledGentleman
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    Open Beta begins on Weds., Aug., 31st! Battlefield Insiders Early Access codes will be sent out on Aug., 30th.

Can you find out at what hour?. Some people actually do care when these codes will be sent out. If DICE haven't made up their minds yet, that's a little bit concerning, you would think a huge company like this had things a bit more organized.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!