game is a completely trash

13»

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3514 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm sorry but this game is day and night better than bf1. They actually listened to the community yet here come the tears.

Suppression in bf1 only helped the "casual" or down right terrible player. Now=you miss you lose. Snipers in bf1 were a joke. Wanna complain about dying too fast yet you would be 1 shot to the chest in some arbitrary nonsense range. Good riddance to that.

Medic trains artifically keeping teams going with insta revives gone. New revive one must actually make sure its safe to do so and rewarding. Sure somethings aren't perfect yet, they will be. Also stop playing conquest only and complaining. Try other modes, specificaly breakthrough and frontlines and tell me you dont enjoy it more.

you play BF1 on ps4 and only achieved 1.51 K/D and you call others as casual player? good point.

Yup first bf game started .50 so your point proved ABSOLUTELY nothing.

You're obvisiouly trash and crying. Straight up, seen it before. "I'm getting smacked, this game sucks". No you suck. Don't be a beta male and cry on the forums pud.

Oh yeah? I played BF1 on PC on my own and managed to get 100 selb 1906/general liu storm **** and still keep a K/D at 4. compares to my stats, i guess you are pretty much a noob as your most kills weapon is fedrov and even though with that magdump thing you still sucks.

@Jayremie570 @5bulletsSLR keep your interactions civil or moderation will ensue. The Forums are not the place to make combative personal insult laden posts.

• Mo_Posse
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is probably the best Battlefield game since BC2. It has amazing graphics for a console shooter of this magnitude, the gun play and mechanics are fluid, the TTK is about perfect, and the bugs are not as prolific as people like to make it seem. Overall, this game is a great experience.

I'm satisfied with the amount of content that was released with the game, I also understand that it's a video game and having women as characters in the game isn't that a big deal at all. All the kiddies crying about authenticity just need to clam up...you sound ridiculous. People complaining about the lack of a battle royal mode...go play CoD, Fortnite, or one of the other offerings in that realm. I think it's nonsense they are adding it to the series, it's a trash mode anyway.

If you haven't played it, stop drinking the kool-aid and give it a shot. I almost guarantee, that if you have played the game prior to console releases, you will find this release is shaping up to be one of the strongest in a long time. I was disappointed this was not going to be a modern shooter, however the way BF5 plays, I really don't mind the era.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    off3nc3 wrote: »
    Can't believe this op got 14 likes , really makes you think what kind of no life dudes lurk this forum just to trash a game they don't play. Ignored , Next !
    No life dude here, but why aren't you playing this slam dunk GOTY instead of wasting time on the forum with us disgruntled lurkers?

cuz I paid 70 quid for it

lol. who pays £70 for the deluxe edition. who even pays £50 from the for the standard edition............ i paid £37 for it. you can nearly always get it cheaper if you spend 2 mins to look around.
  • JamieCurnock
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't believe this op got 14 likes , really makes you think what kind of no life dudes lurk this forum just to trash a game they don't play. Ignored , Next !
    No life dude here, but why aren't you playing this slam dunk GOTY instead of wasting time on the forum with us disgruntled lurkers?

lol. who pays £70 for the deluxe edition. who even pays £50 from the for the standard edition............ i paid £37 for it. you can nearly always get it cheaper if you spend 2 mins to look around.

If you get it on Xbox and share your Xbox account with a mate, one of you pays and the other gets it free, in effect £25 each. Absolute bargain.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I only do PC gaming, it is hard to find cheap game these days.
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sigh everyone makes posts to state the same things that have been discussed over and over and over. All just so people can know that you don't like it.

Everything mentioned has been discussed in multiple other threads tirelessly
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe your attitude is trash. Took me about 4-5 sessions to figure this installment out. Now I'm back at the top baby.

This. I've gone 60+ and less than 10 deaths in conquest. I was so angry when I first started playing aha. Just takes some getting used to
  • gets__tilted
    1674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Removed. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • gets__tilted
    1674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sorry but this game is day and night better than bf1. They actually listened to the community yet here come the tears.

Suppression in bf1 only helped the "casual" or down right terrible player. Now=you miss you lose. Snipers in bf1 were a joke. Wanna complain about dying too fast yet you would be 1 shot to the chest in some arbitrary nonsense range. Good riddance to that.

Medic trains artifically keeping teams going with insta revives gone. New revive one must actually make sure its safe to do so and rewarding. Sure somethings aren't perfect yet, they will be. Also stop playing conquest only and complaining. Try other modes, specificaly breakthrough and frontlines and tell me you dont enjoy it more.

you play BF1 on ps4 and only achieved 1.51 K/D and you call others as casual player? good point.

Yup first bf game started .50 so your point proved ABSOLUTELY nothing.

You're obvisiouly trash and crying. Straight up, seen it before. "I'm getting smacked, this game sucks". No you suck. Don't be a beta male and cry on the forums pud.

Oh yeah? I played BF1 on PC on my own and managed to get 100 selb 1906/general liu storm **** and still keep a K/D at 4. compares to my stats, i guess you are pretty much a noob as your most kills weapon is fedrov and even though with that magdump thing you still sucks.

@Jayremie570 @5bulletsSLR keep your interactions civil or moderation will ensue. The Forums are not the place to make combative personal insult laden posts.

Gotcha, i didn't see your post before my last response to their last response. It's all nonsense regardless.
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alright starting to really hate this game the TTD/TTK is soooo awfull. If this wont get any better, I will remove it from my HHD and stick to BF1 and RDR2.
  • markkis_187
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Alright starting to really hate this game the TTD/TTK is soooo awfull. If this wont get any better, I will remove it from my HHD and stick to BF1 and RDR2.

Ok bye bye.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Removed. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I only do PC gaming.

so do i
  • zergxt
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    real trashh garbage game every made . Firestorm are a fail expansion. incredile waste money for this garbage. Dice when you create another modern war battlefield without kids battle royale? are you idiot? seriosly... wtf happen with dice. need faking money back.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree on the sniper laser beam one shot kills. Is great when they miss and ya hear the bullet wiz by. But then your sprinting and doing the bunny hop hoping they miss ya with the next shot.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One thing we can all agree upon - this is not a finished product and fell short of expectations. Lots of bugs (still) and game has become very stale.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DABAN-88 wrote: »
    i forced my self to like it but i can't, game changer and youtuber wanted this and they made it for them! Tanks are trash even worse than bf4, main gun can't even one shoot kill enemy! and you are pretty much helpless against sticky bombs and at mine you watching them while they put it on your tank and blow you up you can't re act. ttk is so fast it feel like call of duty or maybe i am to old for this to react.

Doesn't help that tanks bounce/hiccup for no reason. The vehicle spawn system if you can call it that is broken. Hit registration way worse now. and then crap like this just happening for no reason:

2ex1zkk.png

17tjqh.png
  • ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can we stop the discussion on ttk? if the ttk was higher you can react...maybe. but then YOUR TTK is up too so you reacting doesnt do crap since you still die. just l2p. wrecking campers wors fine if you stay with your squad.
    but for the bugs... BFV is in a horrible state. im no programmer but how long can it honestly take to fix a disappearing ticketcounter?
    their priorities are messed up. thats the problem.
  • G-Gnu
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    can we stop the discussion on ttk? if the ttk was higher you can react...maybe. but then YOUR TTK is up too so you reacting doesnt do crap since you still die. just l2p. wrecking campers wors fine if you stay with your squad.
    but for the bugs... BFV is in a horrible state. im no programmer but how long can it honestly take to fix a disappearing ticketcounter?
    their priorities are messed up. thats the problem.

So you mean that if the TTK should be a bit higher so that you have time to react and maybe dive into cover and return fire, you will die anyway just because the counterpart started to shoot at you first ???
    Disappearing ticketcounter might be annoying but that is not the first priority for this game.
    That is fix the damn netcode , then actually make weapons that make sense for almost all maps and ranges for all the classes and not like this short medium long classes range "boxes" kind of stuff they have now.
    Classes should be about gadgets not the range of the weapons.
    Sadly the game is mismatched mess even if the intention was something else from the beginning.