Weekly BF

BFV Upcoming Update Discussion

Comments

• PvtJohnTowle
    958 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BuzuB84 wrote: »
    KILLING SOUND PLEASE!!.

Medic weapons are trash right now.

TTD/TTK BROKEN

DICE is aware of all this no need to yell and medic weapons are being buffed. Calm your knickers.
  • sambaynes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sneeze when making the out of zone barrier and make it big for the DLC please

hello i would love to see a change in the maps area all maps to a larger scale bring back the feel of bf#3 and 4 size feel for maps im a og and i am really liking this so far but the map restriction is very frusterating and its already done the map its just the out of bound zone id love to see t both spawns moved further back like the old feel driving to the battlefield making it a battlefield not walking out of spawn 10 meters with a veery tiny range of area to go to the next closest objeective

if these changes just the map area was to be bigger it would give the best gameplay ever i use to love the c4 on jeeps or flanking tank because there was plenty of room you wouldnt even go that far out of the map on bF3 because there was no need it was just perfect for example an aaras map on battlefield 5 the team that has a road to it not the bridge side there is literally 1 road that they can go the retake A on conquest gamemode i was on the defending side in A and just watching them have no room to go they was literally along the side of the road and boundary they had no where to go i would really love to have them back bigger maps attatchments i mean minimal custiomisation and just map bring extend the map size i dont know the dlc maps better be big as in scale wise im talking 4x4km like armored shield size big and beautiful none of this run to a then b and c are all in adjacent lines close its not fun im a BF3 veteran and bf1 bf4 the maps have got smaller Bring back BF3 size map thanks a very happy player

yours sincerley GOonti AWOL CPu fan
  • MikeGrecian73
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Fix the appalling ps2 level textures, especially on Grand Ops and sort the myriad of bugs, graphically and otherwise, in both War Stories and MP.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    958 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the appealing ps2 level textures, especially on Grand Ops and sort the myriad of bugs, graphically and otherwise, in both War Stories and MP.

Do you mean appealing or appalling?
  • MikeGrecian73
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the appealing ps2 level textures, especially on Grand Ops and sort the myriad of bugs, graphically and otherwise, in both War Stories and MP.

Do you mean appealing or appalling?

Yep, Appalling, damn phone.
  • Beatd0wnHxC
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Everything i like to mention has been said before.

BUT there remain 2 things.

FG42 is soooo underpowered. In real life this weapon was designed to be assault rifle,machine gun and sniper in one.

In the game it has absolutely too much recoil for its low ammo capacity of 20 shots per mag. It's only okay for SMG range. Please fix this

ALSO the g43 Semiautomatic needs two headshots to kill. This is sad and unrealistic. Make headshots from Mg's and Rifles a 1 shot kill as it should be.
    Post edited by Beatd0wnHxC on
  • PvtJohnTowle
    edited December 2018

BUT there remains are 2 things.

FG42 is soooo underpowered. In real life this weapon was designed to be assault rifle,machine gun and sniper in one.

In the game it has absolutely too much recoil for its low ammo capacity of 20 shots per mag. It's only okay for SMG range. Please fix this

ALSO the g43 Semiautomatic needs two headshots to kill. This is sad and unrealistic. Make headshots from Mg's and Rifles a 1 shot kill as it should be.

If it had more then the 20 round mag that would be ridiculous and you are talking about being unrealistic?
    It’s magazine of 20 rounds is what it had IRL. You contradict yourself much. You also demonstrate your lack of knowledge about this weapon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42
  • trut1l4o
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello EA/Dice, i want you to give you idea for some changes , which have to be done . I am veteran BF Pilot , so here is my opinion for the greater balance - BF 109 G2 ( Put Field Repair instead of Automatic Leading Edge) / Spitfire MKVA ( Put Reinforced Wings instead of 2x 250 LB Bombs) / Spitfire MKVB ( You must to add spotting camera, or move the Radar package from MKVA to MKVB and put Spotting Camera on MKVA) Thank you and I hope you take us seriously this time!
  • FlakYouToo
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing PTW FTP games a lot before. Those games are like always buggy, not playable without "donations", it requires to play the game a lot + pay money to get something playable... So in this game, I feel the same now. It is like early access game from five-developers undeground studio, with the price of AAA. What about those company coins, are u expecting me to BUY them as well? It is not enough to upgrade EVEN all vehicles, not saying about all weapons...
  • Beatd0wnHxC
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

BUT there remains are 2 things.

If it had more then the 20 round mag that would be ridiculous and you are talking about being unrealistic?
    It’s magazine of 20 rounds is what it had IRL. You contradict yourself much. You also demonstrate your lack of knowledge about this weapon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42

Dude. I know such a lot about these weapons.It's kind of a hobby i have. I know it has a 20 shots Ammo irl and i don't want them to increase the Magsize.
    All i wanted to say is, that the FG 42 has too much recoil and is too hard to handle even if its full modded compared to its low ammo capacity.
    They should keep 20 shots as this is realistic and instead improve the effective range of automatic fire (less recoil)
  • ApexAEF
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why am I not seeing this very widespread issue in the known bugs list?

Check the youtube video out of the endless blue screen when trying to load BFV. A huge part of the community is having this issue, yet I do not see this in the known bug improvements update.??

Forgive me if I've missed it somewhere, but this 'bug' prevents us from even loading the game on PC.

This should be close to top priority IMHO

• Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BraddersRM wrote: »
    @Tyl3rTh3Kill3r

Ok I'll keep an eye out for that with the planes. Just trying to get in one is the first challenge, as soon as they're available they're taken within milliseconds!
    True plus there have been times where I spawn into a bomber and immediately get shot down and then it takes like 5 minutes for the plane to respawn.

• Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BraddersRM wrote: »
    @Tyl3rTh3Kill3r

Ok I'll keep an eye out for that with the planes. Just trying to get in one is the first challenge, as soon as they're available they're taken within milliseconds!
    True plus there have been times where I spawn into a bomber and immediately get shot down and then it takes like 5 minutes for the plane to respawn.
    Also if a rammed plane gets stuck on you I have found that the best way to deal with it is to try to aim your plane in the sky and push full throttle and try your best to shake the plane off. I have done this and it’s saved me multiple times
  • dcs500
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone know what time the Dec.4th update will be live for Playstation Europe? They usually release a time bar graphic but cant find any info. BF1 updates usually started at 10AM.
  • veryangrychair
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    hello!!
    1 Improve visibility
    2 need dedicated server(i3d/gameservers)
    3 Add 3D spot
    4 remove map「Hamada」「Aerodrome」
    5 enemy footstep fix
    6 Add a proper game balancer
    7 Add infantry warfare map
    8 A system that reports hackers from within the game

3D spot?
    They want to improve the game, not ruin it.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    I’m still wondering if BFV is coming to the companion app
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    hello!!
    1 Improve visibility
    2 need dedicated server(i3d/gameservers)
    3 Add 3D spot
    4 remove map「Hamada」「Aerodrome」
    5 enemy footstep fix
    6 Add a proper game balancer
    7 Add infantry warfare map
    8 A system that reports hackers from within the game
    Remove Hamada and aerodrome, I think those maps are just fine. Also, if they ever remove arras and/or twisted steel I’ll be pissed cause those are the best maps for bombing and I love being a pilot/bomber.

• DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Imo g43 especially is one of the better performing rifles, seeing how easy it is atm to get headshots i wouldnt want to increase its power, im fine with recon only can do 1hs kill
  • FlakYouToo
    And few words more:
    - German bombers are better than British
    - MMG is useless trash. Too few damage, too hard to use, too useless. + bug. When you using your bipod, you moving forward... like someone is pushing you.
    - Need more coins. Much more.
    - Why only x6 zoom for snipers?
    - customization is so so... Even gold skins looks like ... sewing machine. Why my pilots are a woman?
  • Troyus
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Continuous getting bombed by planes sucks the most. Remove planes please.