[PS4] Black Plague Gaming Now Recruiting

jarmet100
322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 16
BLACK PLAGUE GAMING
"Afraid of No One. Feared by Everyone!"

We are [BPG] Black Plague Gaming. Our Mission is simple. Fight for Every Win! We believe that teamwork, communication and tactics are the keys towards victory! Our community is mature, confident and ptfo. We are searching for more like-minded gamers that fight for the win. We don't care about stats or how many "pro-teams" you been on, we just want to win. Noobs and Battlefield Vets are welcomed!

What do we offer?
  • A platoon where everyone fights for the win while communicating.
  • A community where you can connect with other like-minded gamers
  • Daily "Squad Ups" and Events where our members join together and dominate
  • Great leaders and Mature Members that will always have your back
  • Both Competitive and Casual clan styles
  • Active Members

COME PLAY WITH US BEFORE EVEN APPLYING!
- We have a "Mentor Program" where one of our leaders or legend members will get you into a party, tell you a little more about the platoon, answer any questions you may have and introduce you to the rest of our members during one of our squad ups. It allows interested players a chance to see how they fit in with us before even applying!

Requirements
  • North America PS4 Gamer
  • 17+ years old
  • Speaks/Understands English
  • Microphone (Preferred)

Does Black Plague Gaming sound like a place for you? Join today!
Discord: https://discord.gg/5T4NmWa

On behalf of Black Plague Gaming, we want to thank you for taking your time to read our recruitment post! We understand that there are many different platoons out there for you to choose from and we hope you chose us! Happy Hunting and See you on the Battlefield!
- JARMET
(Founder of BPG)
Post edited by jarmet100 on

Comments

• TORAKMATA1769
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great Platoon
  • Irishbasturd
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im interested as zero of my friends play battlefield
  • GullyKid_Migz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Sounds great looks like I don't have to scroll any further. I mostly play as Medic. PSN: jahpups
  • Supawaffleman
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m interested in joining. I ptfo and I have a mic. I play all classes except for scout. East coast US

PSN: Mjolnir617
  • WaLTDiZz80
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hi I'd like to join. this is my first Battlefield game and I'm a little overwhelmed lol. I ptfo as much as I can but playing with randoms makes it difficult. I play daily as medic atm. my psn is WaLT_DiZz.
  • TORAKMATA1769
    All who are interested click on the link to our discord and check the platoon out. Hope to see you all on the battlefield fighting beside me soon.
  • jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We are still recruiting!!
  • TORAKMATA1769
    Bump!
  • AbC4376a8346939
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Great group of guys!!
  • jarmet100
    Send me a message via PSN Xx_JARMET_xX or join our Discord (link above) to join us during our squad ups!
  • TRSG_3664
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm interested although I'm 16. I meet every other requirement though, may I please still join?
  • TORAKMATA1769
    We are still Recruiting. If you are looking to play as a team, communicate, win games, and most of all have fun with a great group of people, then check out our Discord. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/home/leaving?target=https://discord.gg/5T4NmWa
  • jarmet100
    Bump for BPG!!!!
  • Elmask98
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are the US servers played on this clan/platoon?
  • Dave0718
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes
    Elmask98 wrote: »
    Are the US servers played on this clan/platoon?

Yes US clan
  • TORAKMATA1769
    Bump!
  • mystical_phonk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely Interested. Solid player with a mic and meet all other requirements. PSN: mystical_phonk
  • jarmet100
    Definitely Interested. Solid player with a mic and meet all other requirements. PSN: mystical_phonk

I'll send you a friend request
  • jarmet100
    Bump for BPG
  • jarmet100
    jarmet100 wrote: »
    Bump for BPG