Battlefield 1 BETA - No Preload, Codes not sent until 30th. Please stop posting

moO-BF1
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
To be fair, this is a typical Battlefield Scenario. I haven't seen them post it on the official BF channel to try and keep the hype - instead they keep saying "Check your emails constantly" - Well don't bother.

I follow the Global Community Manager having had dealings with EA events in the past.

Please READ this tweet and lets put an end to the threads.

FAQ

When will the codes sent out?

No exact time has been given, but it will be the 30th.

Can I pre-load?

As per the tweet - no preload for the BETA

When will it appear on the relevent Platform store?
When each store updates, which varies on region. The PS4 store for EU has updated at around 9am/10am GMT previously.

Now please, for the love of god - let's stop asking and just wait! :)

Comments

• moO-BF1
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Clicking on the Tweet confirms the no Pre-load, as below

• moO-BF1
    Finally - I see some people ask about the time on 30th the codes will be sent out, as it is approaching the 30th in New Zealand / Australia.

Expect the codes to go out on the 30th, US Time zone. Unfortunately, thats the way the gaming industry works. It orientates around the US. This is just from past experience again. We have no solid info on this.
  • RVDfor20
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good job posting this. Now if only people actually read it before starting a new thread. Besides, it's so dumb how some are getting so crazy for one extra day.
  • DrGreenThumbNZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    please stop posting ,posts about it ,lmao
  • moO-BF1
    please stop posting ,posts about it ,lmao

The idea was - to put all the info in one place bud - to stop multiple posts moving forwards.
  • iQ_Tekk
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2016
    So the people in Europe can start playing at the evening? I see the mail waves coming, and every insider get his acces after the open beta start.
    What a stupid solution this is.................
  • FabledGentleman
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yeah so now we only need to know the hour. I mean, if DICE haven't made up their minds about this yet, about 24 hours from release, that's nothing less than amateurish. If they have decided, maybe it's time to tell us. So moderator can you call someone at dice and ask?
  • m09-legendary
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How late comes the code for the beta in Europ still waitING. I joined the insider 2 Times one for the alpha en second one for the beta no info or something that can tell I am a insider for the beta what I don't whant is that I am no insider tommoraw it is 30 st. If it is and I have join the insider dice most help me. I want that beta I want that game now wo selling this game now wich store give it early if you pay more.
  • jcottrell2845
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Thanks for the info, Jesus clock strikes 1201 midnight on the 30 and people are raving mad because they don't have a code yet..... I do got a quick question. I still have the closed alpha installed will I need to download the beta with the code or just update the closed alpha... I have searched everywhere on this but no luck finding a real answer
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh man its a loose/Loose situation for DICE from day1....

Imagine the Beta gets released on Aug 30th at noon (12 o´clock - Los Angeles-time).... Thats around 21:00 in Berlin.... I predict a serious case of "The Flu" in Europe of all the people calling in sick from school and Work because they have been playing 25 consecutive rounds of Sinai Desert....
  • onkruid26
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These kind off posts only add up to the spam
  • moO-BF1
    Sno0bs wrote: »
    These kind off posts only add up to the spam

Not if people use common sense...
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wish the mods would just lock all Battlelog down and keep one thread oprn about the beta.It would cut all these"Beta threads.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RVDfor20 wrote: »
    Good job posting this. Now if only people actually read it before starting a new thread. Besides, it's so dumb how some are getting so crazy for one extra day.

• DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    dSR-aNi wrote: »
    To be fair, this is a typical Battlefield Scenario. I haven't seen them post it on the official BF channel to try and keep the hype - instead they keep saying "Check your emails constantly" - Well don't bother.

I follow the Global Community Manager having had dealings with EA events in the past.

Please READ this tweet and lets put an end to the threads.

FAQ

When will the codes sent out?

No exact time has been given, but it will be the 30th.

Can I pre-load?

As per the tweet - no preload for the BETA

When will it appear on the relevent Platform store?
    When each store updates, which varies on region. The PS4 store for EU has updated at around 9am/10am GMT previously.

Now please, for the love of god - let's stop asking and just wait! :)

they are "communicating" through twitter again,great