So how’s everyone profile looking?

Comments

• StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pushing 50 mind you.

Rank 50
    W/L 54%, 73% on BF4. Should go up now that more of my clan is playing.
    KD 1.8
    SPM 604
    Kills PM 1.4
    Time Played: Redacted in case wife ever sees this post.

• ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Trying things out, now I’m improving.

What in all that is holy are those stats 😂 what game mode you play TDM?
    Thanks. I play Frontlines, Domination and Conquest :)
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

those stats are just insanity brother😂 you a competitive player?
    Thanks!
    Yes, I’ve played 3 Battlefield games competitivly so this will be my 4th :)
    How about you?
    SAYNExx wrote: »
    99.5% win rate? Le fuack? How?
    Willing to do whatever it takes to win. And some (alot) really good and well coordinated players on my friendlist.

• Feney_exe
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Holyshogun wrote: »
    3,6 KD

Can't be **** running 1km from flag to flag in conquest lmao.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/Theholyshogun/overview

ju88 xD nothing to see here....
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Thanks!
    How about you?
    Willing to do whatever it takes to win. And some (alot) really good and well coordinated players on my friendlist.

Holy cow does the enemy team just bow before you and let you trample their corpses? Lol

I’m doing roughly the same as other battlefields I’ve played. Only thing is it seems harder to get a higher spm than previous battlefields

Spm: 395-450 depending on the day and servers
    K/d: 1.55
    W/l: 55%
    Time played: 2days 17hrs
    Most used weapon: m30 drilling or m1a1
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Thanks!
    How about you?

Holy cow does the enemy team just bow before you and let you trample their corpses? Lol

I’m doing roughly the same as other battlefields I’ve played. Only thing is it seems harder to get a higher spm than previous battlefields

Solid stats!

Haha, most of them are not used to agressive enemies. That make them even more passive/defensive and then you’ve already lost. With the new (old) ticket/scoring system I find it way easier to win. Not as much randomness as in BF1
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Thanks!
    How about you?

Solid stats!

Haha, most of them are not used to agressive enemies. That make them even more passive/defensive and then you’ve already lost. With the new (old) ticket/scoring system I find it way easier to win. Not as much randomness as in BF1

This is true not many seem to know about the lower ladders to get up in the bridge of twisted steel. Last night I went up those ladders 3 times in one match and got behind 5-7 people with the sumomi and just unloaded lmao
  • ElliotLH
    9658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

Thanks!
    How about you?

Solid stats!

This is true not many seem to know about the lower ladders to get up in the bridge of twisted steel. Last night I went up those ladders 3 times in one match and got behind 5-7 people with the sumomi and just unloaded lmao

That's a great spot and true that many don't seem to know about it. I'll normally drop a spawn beacon there if I'm playing recon.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cant remember rank or win loss but my KD was around 0.8 and SPM just over 300 last i checked. About 25 hours in.
  • twisted83
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only care about my knife kills.
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is extremely easy to artificially boost your stats (K/D etc.): Just quit any game your team is likely gonna lose, and do the same with games where your K/D is not satisfactory to you.

It's pathetic to see how certain people do this consistently, but sure, it "works"....

DICE really needs to make it so that your in-game stats count on your player profile even if you quit before the match is over.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    It is extremely easy to artificially boost your stats (K/D etc.): Just quit any game your team is likely gonna lose, and do the same with games where your K/D is not satisfactory to you.

It's pathetic to see how certain people do this consistently, but sure, it "works"....

DICE really needs to make it so that your in-game stats count on your player profile even if you quit before the match is over.

The aluminum foil hat...
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Called quitting when you're about to take a L o:):D:p
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

SPM is more important imho as is KPM. Also miss BF4's quit %.
  • ProLegion_exor
    naitch44 wrote: »

Then I would have no losses. Then I would also have a much lower amount of rounds played, if I quitted all the time. I’ve got one of the lowes Quit% on previus BF games, where it tracked and I’ve always been vocular against those who stat pad. Most of those I play on a daily basis with have simular W/L%
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @ProLegion_exor

Hey man what platform you play on ? I only play conquest .. is frontlines a good mode for all those juicy kills? I play solo unfortunately so I don’t roll with a good team..
  • Imabaka70
    @ProLegion_exor

Hey man what platform you play on ? I only play conquest .. is frontlines a good mode for all those juicy kills? I play solo unfortunately so I don’t roll with a good team..

Last I knew he was on ps4 and break thru and frontlines can get you lots of kills, but the right man at the right place can rack up lots of kills on conquest as well. I went 47-18 as a medic last night.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »

Then I would have no losses. Then I would also have a much lower amount of rounds played, if I quitted all the time. I’ve got one of the lowes Quit% on previus BF games, where it tracked and I’ve always been vocular against those who stat pad. Most of those I play on a daily basis with have simular W/L%

Not hard to allow a single loss to go through so you can make that argument is it?

It was clearly tongue in cheek, hence the smilies.
  • Basture
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lvl 50 .. probably like 0.4 KD ... cause i suck
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

10,000 Kills on any particular weapon yet?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Level 50
    W/L - 99.5%
    K/D - 6.99
    SPM - 564

10,000 Kills on any particular weapon yet?

He has 10,000 on all of them. :D