Weekly Debrief

Longest Headshot

V4NILLABE4R
315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Considering the difference in Recon ability compared to previous games, I'm just wondering what decent (if any) distances are people able to get?

I'm sitting on 285m currently.

Call me a hillhumper all you want, I am far from it, I do ok as an aggro scout, I'm just curious to see.

Comments

• xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    120 with irons lol.. Not that great but I tend to be close to the action usually.
  • Zviko0
    1628 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    212m with 3x. Also like aggressive playstyle but I believe this was while defending objective A in breakthrough, Aerodrome.
  • Ev0luti0nX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    406m with the Kar98k <3
  • Castor_SWE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    445m Gewehr M95 6x
  • eMartinez
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    261m with the M30 Drilling iron sight, I was happy with it. I would imagine the Recon wasn't too pleased.

Scope glint is so broken.
  • ElliotLH
    8395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    240.00 with what I think was the G95.
  • kingofsomething
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    541m, think was wit the Kar98 or Jorgensen.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    218 m with bomb form bomber in the sky while drinking coffee.
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not sure if this is a joke but I've legit had a headshot with bomber bombs. Not my longest (281m with ZH-29), but it definitely got a double take from me to make sure that I did see it count as a headshot.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Not sure if this is a joke but I've legit had a headshot with bomber bombs. Not my longest (281m with ZH-29), but it definitely got a double take from me to make sure that I did see it count as a headshot.

no it was for real my longest hs, and that was what was happening when i did it, and when i seen the icon i was like whattt lol.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Seriously ? That's insane
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    eMartinez wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »
    261m with the M30 Drilling iron sight, I was happy with it. I would imagine the Recon wasn't too pleased.

Scope glint is so broken.

Can't disagree, they were lit up like a Christmas tree
  • kingofsomething
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

On Hamada. Was between A and B and he was on a tower near E. But it was with the M95 not with Kar or Jorgensen.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/kingofsomething/video/64670210

Edit:
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/Kingofsomething/overview
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

On Hamada. Was between A and B and he was on a tower near E. But it was with the M95 not with Kar or Jorgensen.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/kingofsomething/video/64670210

Edit:
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/Kingofsomething/overview

King Of Something currently king of this thread! Jheeez... cracking shot.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only 213m or something like that. I tend to do alot of sniping in our right outside of objectives.
  • V4NILLABE4R
    Just got 382m on Hamada :)
  • markg316
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    303m my limit at the moment but that's only with a paper airplane, when I get a gun watch out B)