If you can't get rid of the cheats, dont even build the game

2»

Comments

  • My_Clu
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not possible to run aimbots, wall hacks and such on console. Loosen up and GET GOOD BRO
  • ElliotLH
    8980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I wouldn't know if they work or not but theres a hell of a lot of sites claiming they do from what I read you don't need to re-write no code or no manufacturer connection the cheats basically sit on a usb stick.maybe im being dumb but after playing ww2 for over a year I defo think theres cheats on there but just my opinion of course.

    another point I was playing tdm on cod ghosts a long while back me and 3 others on my team surrounded 1 guy and all four of us filled him with bullets and nothing he only turned rouned and killed all four of us you going tell me that was a glitch yeah ok then on xbox one I might add.

    If it's on a USB stick then it is last gen. I reiterate that no modding or hacks can be used with current gen consoles as Microsoft and Sony will brick them. In the future it may be possible but it is not at the moment. The worst you can encounter really is people using lag switches or exploits (GTA Online for example). Why don't you try purchasing some and see what happens? I can near-guarantee that all you'll get is your card details stolen and used for fraud.

    So far four people have reported me for 'cheating' on BFV, and I'm just an average player, and it's beliefs such as yours which leads people to make unfounded hackusations like that.

    you seem all clued up on the matter??? its also not a belief its a fact ive been playing these titles since day 1 always has been cheaters/hackers always will be so if you want to believe the hype that is your choice.i think there are far more clever people than at xbox or playstation about. theres plenty of forums around on the subject I suggest you take a look at some and smell the coffee.have a nice eve.

    I'm not the only person in this thread to try correcting you misbelief. I'm not going to bother wasting more time with this matter and will leave it by stating that you should follow your own advice about research.
  • Popa2caps
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Isn't it amazing to sit there and see someone get head shot after head shot after head shot even while jumping around and every shot hits. WOW
    Or that guy who is in a rock and shoots you. How about the one where there bolt action rifles shoots in full auto mode. You know what the ultimate is....... ALL OF THOSE THINGS AT ONCE. Oh I forgot how about the guy who cant be killed. No matter how many people are shooting him. Thats cool to. 1000s of youtube videos showing how to cheat in this game. Any fixes. Naaa, As a EA designer said "If the player isnt feeling like they are going to throw there controler then I am not doing something right. No if I feel like throwing my controller then I am not going to play the game.

    If you can't get the cheating out of there game. Then dont make one. I know COD is bad, thats why I won't buy it. When you get rid of the constant cheats. Then let me know. It will be like BF3, BF4m BF1 In 2 years it will be worth playing.

    Just left a game. Where guys on my own team where 20-0 (7 of them) they offered to SELL ME cheats codes and controllers. EA needs to get on top of this. NOW. Not later. NOW!

    You mean to posts this in the PC section?
  • Popa2caps
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    On PC I could agree (based on what I've heard) but on Xbox? Nope.

    people said the same about cod ww2 on xbox one but a qoogle search will find you god mode/aimbot/wall hack for all formats there has allways been cheats and hackers allways will be.

    No, incorrect, What you see on Google is a scam trying to get you to spend money. I think you're confused on what a hacker really is. People will be able to use devices like Xim to use a mouse and keyboard then while using those devices add extra scripts to reduce recoil, but aimbots, no. Consoles don't have scripts running on the consoles, and if you see a YouTube of it, their just stating lies to gain views, subs.

    (The XB1 has not been hacked yet, so it can only run signed code when not in Dev mode. Meaning that you are always playing the same game code as everyone else. Nobody can load an aimbot or map hack on the device to run along side the game. Even if they disassembled the console and hooked it to a PC, they could copy apps to it, but they wouldn't be signed so they wouldn't run.

    Apps and games are segregated into sandboxes. Meaning another app or game (in this case), can't read/write/modify another game or apps's files. Meaning if you wrote a custom aimbot and hid it in another game and published it to the store (it would then be signed), it still wouldn't work because it couldn't access any other game's data.

    VM architecture. XB1 is using a virtualized environment with the app VM and game VM running concurrently next to each other. This means that even if you hacked one of the VMs you couldn't access the other unless you found an exploit to jump out of the VM. This is incredibly hard with Hyper-V (as it is used in enterprise) and security is taken very seriously. However it is not impossible.

    No memory exploit has been found. A memory exploit would be a buffer overflow or under run that would let one app rewrite another apps memory. Since Windows uses DEP (which randomizes where data is stored in RAM when launched. it is different every time) to protect against this, I would assume the Xbox does also. So even if you found an overflow or under run bug in an app, you would be over writing unknown data in RAM which would be completely useless, and almost always create an app/game/or OS crash.

    People "hacking" in game, are almost certainly exploiting a glitch in the game's code to gain an advantage. Many FPS shooters have had various glitches that allowed going under the map, above the map, or otherwise invincible. PUGB specifically just had a glitch like this, that allowed someone to fall under the map.
    )
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i odnt lknow how an clan make this score in the same round:

    player 1 10/0
    player 2 20/0
    player 3 20/0
    player 4 30/0

    or a suporte or medico with 80/5

    or someone with a assault rifle w scope 3x in automatic fire, medium range and no recoil.

    lol

  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PauIoCosta wrote: »
    i odnt lknow how an clan make this score in the same round:

    player 1 10/0
    player 2 20/0
    player 3 20/0
    player 4 30/0

    or a suporte or medico with 80/5

    or someone with a assault rifle w scope 3x in automatic fire, medium range and no recoil.

    lol

    Note their gamertags so we can look them at at battlefieldtracker. Accusations without proof is just noise.
  • islwynjacks
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I wouldn't know if they work or not but theres a hell of a lot of sites claiming they do from what I read you don't need to re-write no code or no manufacturer connection the cheats basically sit on a usb stick.maybe im being dumb but after playing ww2 for over a year I defo think theres cheats on there but just my opinion of course.

    another point I was playing tdm on cod ghosts a long while back me and 3 others on my team surrounded 1 guy and all four of us filled him with bullets and nothing he only turned rouned and killed all four of us you going tell me that was a glitch yeah ok then on xbox one I might add.

    If it's on a USB stick then it is last gen. I reiterate that no modding or hacks can be used with current gen consoles as Microsoft and Sony will brick them. In the future it may be possible but it is not at the moment. The worst you can encounter really is people using lag switches or exploits (GTA Online for example). Why don't you try purchasing some and see what happens? I can near-guarantee that all you'll get is your card details stolen and used for fraud.

    So far four people have reported me for 'cheating' on BFV, and I'm just an average player, and it's beliefs such as yours which leads people to make unfounded hackusations like that.

    you seem all clued up on the matter??? its also not a belief its a fact ive been playing these titles since day 1 always has been cheaters/hackers always will be so if you want to believe the hype that is your choice.i think there are far more clever people than at xbox or playstation about. theres plenty of forums around on the subject I suggest you take a look at some and smell the coffee.have a nice eve.

    I'm not the only person in this thread to try correcting you misbelief. I'm not going to bother wasting more time with this matter and will leave it by stating that you should follow your own advice about research.

    I enjoyed the discussion mate nice to get other peoples views even if I don't agree with them/they with me but like I said always has been always will be.i have been on the forums and more people saying they work than don't work is all I can say.
  • MAITREYA0
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can taste the salt. It's awful. A third my kills are pretty much headshots because I aim for the head..

    See this guy, see how quick he is to try to dismiss cheating. this guy is likely one of the 40% in the battlefield community using cronusmax plus on their controller or mouse. Its only $80 you dont think serious gamers will pay $80 for perfect aim, anti recoil and damage multipliers that you can fine tune, so it seems legit?
    This is the world of online gaming now.
  • Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have never seen a hacker in BF while playing on Xbox. Not one.

    As far as the CronusMax; I've never heard of them until @MAITREYA0 mentioned them in my (joke)thread https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/178574/im-a-hacker/p1.
    Now that to mention it, MAITREYA0's 3 posts on this forum all discuss the CronusMax plus.
    If the CronusMax is as good as they say, you'd think they would be a bigger and more well know issue within the community. Also that Microsoft/Sony would make moves against them.
    MAITREYA0 wrote: »
    I can taste the salt. It's awful. A third my kills are pretty much headshots because I aim for the head..

    See this guy, see how quick he is to try to dismiss cheating. this guy is likely one of the 40% in the battlefield community using cronusmax plus on their controller or mouse. Its only $80 you dont think serious gamers will pay $80 for perfect aim, anti recoil and damage multipliers that you can fine tune, so it seems legit?
    This is the world of online gaming now.

    Can we get a source for those statistics?

    As far as I know, you can get something (called a xim I think?) that allows for M/K support on consoles. I haven't looking into them so I don't know if they are allowed or not.

    Though I have heard snippets here and there that Microsoft is looking into M/K support on consoles in the future.



  • TuxedoBanana279
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't it amazing to sit there and see someone get head shot after head shot after head shot even while jumping around and every shot hits. WOW
    Or that guy who is in a rock and shoots you. How about the one where there bolt action rifles shoots in full auto mode. You know what the ultimate is....... ALL OF THOSE THINGS AT ONCE. Oh I forgot how about the guy who cant be killed. No matter how many people are shooting him. Thats cool to. 1000s of youtube videos showing how to cheat in this game. Any fixes. Naaa, As a EA designer said "If the player isnt feeling like they are going to throw there controler then I am not doing something right. No if I feel like throwing my controller then I am not going to play the game.

    If you can't get the cheating out of there game. Then dont make one. I know COD is bad, thats why I won't buy it. When you get rid of the constant cheats. Then let me know. It will be like BF3, BF4m BF1 In 2 years it will be worth playing.

    Just left a game. Where guys on my own team where 20-0 (7 of them) they offered to SELL ME cheats codes and controllers. EA needs to get on top of this. NOW. Not later. NOW!

    Not on xbox...
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MAITREYA0 wrote: »
    I can taste the salt. It's awful. A third my kills are pretty much headshots because I aim for the head..

    See this guy, see how quick he is to try to dismiss cheating. this guy is likely one of the 40% in the battlefield community using cronusmax plus on their controller or mouse. Its only $80 you dont think serious gamers will pay $80 for perfect aim, anti recoil and damage multipliers that you can fine tune, so it seems legit?
    This is the world of online gaming now.

    Well the chronusmax actually adds pretty bad input lag so I really think that would make it less of a advantage then using a controller. Honestly m/k may be better at some things but it still take skill to get good at it. Some ppl have pretty good skills with the controller as well.
  • JamieCurnock
    717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Can someone point me in the direction of a recording of a cheater/hacker on Xbox or PS4 please?

    If they are as blatant as described in this thread I imagine there are countless recordings.....
    Post edited by JamieCurnock on
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M/K is sanctioned by Microsoft on Xbox, but it does not work on every game. Taken from Microsoft on the topic referring to the Xbox One Console:

    Note Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for every game or app. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.

    The above was taken verbatim from Microsoft. Does not have a date but there is a write up giving better details for those interested in learning a bit more. The title is "Mouse and Keyboard Support on Xbox One". From what I understand PS4 also supports.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody is hacking on xbox. Some people have skill. I've had games where I get 30-40 kills with bolt action and 80%+ kills are headshots. I pick and choose my shots carefully and try to limit them to ones I'm comfortable I can hit. I also use 6x scope so it helps. I 've hit 5-6 headshots in a row with model 8 on twisted steel in about a 15 second span.. some of it is skill and a lot of it is luck.
Sign In or Register to comment.