This has got to be the most unbalanced fps ever created.

Deagnos234
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
All automatic gun s are a 3 to 4 hit kill. Semi autos are the same and snipers are 2 hits to kill. So pretty much just use an automatic because you can out out 20 bullets before a semi auto can shoot 3. And you cant forget to mention that automatic weapons have any more range and less bullet drop that snipers.

Comments

  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope.
  • AluminumPaladin
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have you considered that you might be playing the game wrong?
  • Shidaifen2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    play your role 😊 be a shadow when you snipe, the buzzsaw when you support, the healer when you medic, and the Black Death when you assault...
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have you considered that you might be playing the game wrong?

    Maybe he inserted the disc upside down. *shrugs*
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Deagnos234 wrote: »
    All automatic gun s are a 3 to 4 hit kill. Semi autos are the same and snipers are 2 hits to kill. So pretty much just use an automatic because you can out out 20 bullets before a semi auto can shoot 3. And you cant forget to mention that automatic weapons have any more range and less bullet drop that snipers.

    only two classes are viable in CQB, support and assault. Medic and recon are cannon fodder.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »
    Deagnos234 wrote: »
    All automatic gun s are a 3 to 4 hit kill. Semi autos are the same and snipers are 2 hits to kill. So pretty much just use an automatic because you can out out 20 bullets before a semi auto can shoot 3. And you cant forget to mention that automatic weapons have any more range and less bullet drop that snipers.

    only two classes are viable in CQB, support and assault. Medic and recon are cannon fodder.

    Not true.
    They are cannon fodder for people that don't know how to play as them.
  • Mishkin37
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought the medic class was garbage until I upgraded the specializations of the SMGs. I found the upgraded SMGs to be pretty great in CQB. I’ve even used the Gewehr semi in mid-close quarters with good results.

    In summation, specializations are pretty important.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    I thought the medic class was garbage until I upgraded the specializations of the SMGs. I found the upgraded SMGs to be pretty great in CQB. I’ve even used the Gewehr semi in mid-close quarters with good results.

    In summation, specializations are pretty important.

    I agree the Suomi at 981 rpm is great in close combat … some like the extended mag instead but I'd rather die out of bullets then die with bullets in the gun.
  • GallantIce
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's part of EA's plan to make the game more like CoD.

    Longer range weapons keep getting nerfed. Shorter range weapons keep getting buffed.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    try playing the objective as a recon, with the current spotting bug, you're toast.
  • cweberling
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought so too.....but it was almost entirely latency issues and damage stacking. That and no one being a medic and not having health regen except for the first one or two engagements.
  • Cuz_1m_White
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm gonna be a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but learn how to aim, move with teammates, improve your awareness, and git gud. I play on xbox and I have no issues and I'm always top 3.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm gonna be a **** but learn how to aim, move with teammates, improve your awareness, and git gud. I play on xbox and I have no issues and I'm always top 3.

    5 posts, player not found, troll.
Sign In or Register to comment.