Cannot save emblem

Comments

• lilmissfiend
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still can't save emblem. Modifying platoon emblem for separate BfV platoon ( since they've carried over from BF1) and it won't save. Is the function down ATM?
  • Almighty_Reven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    DICE/EA Community Manager EA_Cade says here that they're investigating the issue
    Post edited by Almighty_Reven on
  • BrandonNighthawk
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please help guys. This has been going on for a long while now. On My emblem page I was trying to get more emblems and 1 that I wanted which was a Russian female for BF1 and so I copied and pasted it several times and it did not work and now many blank spots are there and now I can't get any more new emblems. Anybody have this prob and/or know a solution as to how to undo this? Please help!
  • RAVENAK47
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had some great emblems i just created especially the metal gear solid foxhound one,hope it wasn't all for nothing

• Kabaka_Prime
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't save as well. Did one that worked, but when I tried to edit it a while after creation, it gave me the exact same error as all of you.
  • CPT_JIRIBILLA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I found a solution to all this.

I tried using the EMBLEM editor from BF Hardline http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh
    After you are there, go to your profile picture on the right and go to CUSTOMIZE > EMBLEM.

MAKE SURE YOU SELECT CLOSE TO THE NOTICE PROMPT!!! Otherwise you will be sent to the new editor model.

DO the changes you want on the BF Hardline editor and save. You will not be able to see the changes on the New style BF 1 editor, but I confirmed I can see the EMBLEM during my play time and my profile back ground.

I hope this helps!

Thanks to "D Maxchuchin" who helped me with this.
  • Activation7X
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2018
    Issue is still broken.
    DO the changes you want on the BF Hardline editor and save.
    What if we don't have Battlefield Hardline?
    Post edited by Activation7X on
  • Aixall
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Activation7X Do you have a BF4 account? The effect CPT_JIRIBILLA wrote about did also happen in BF4 as well, I assume saving emblems in BF4 to set your active emblem in BF1 is still be working. I see more people with BF4 than Hardline, so hopefully it can help more people. I realise lots of you don't have this option, I hope you don't mind that I add to the work-around.
  • ZATIONSonPC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    **** you Dice. You're worse than Valve at this point. You literally have thousands of dollars and can't fix this. **** every game after BF4. You have ruined BF4's battlelog and have ruined BF all together.
  • Almighty_Reven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    **** you Dice. You're worse than Valve at this point. You literally have thousands of dollars and can't fix this. **** every game after BF4. You have ruined BF4's battlelog and have ruined BF all together.

DICE/EA Community Manager EA_Cade says here that they're working on the issue. That thread I linked is also the primary thread that they're using on that forum to keep people up to date on the status of the issue once they have more information.

I agree it is furstating that we seem to start at ground zero everytime a new Battlefield releases. At least they're communicating and working on the issues as they are brought to their attention, even if it seems slow. I work for a software company and getting things fixed/vetted/added to a release roadmap can be a balancing act between prioritizinig the most important stuff while also playing politics internally.
  • CPT_JIRIBILLA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Issue is still broken.
    DO the changes you want on the BF Hardline editor and save.
    What if we don't have Battlefield Hardline?

I know the editor is broken... The only editor working at this moment is the one from Hardline. I guess you will have to wait till they get it fixed.
  • UNDEADKMK9
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is getting frustrating. I keep making new emblems on BF1 and it says it saves them however I go to play and my soldier still has the same emblem from a past one...even after I hit apply and whatnot. I really hope they fix this sooner than later.
  • notTheghostpromo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    is there a way to save r is this a bug bc of bfv?
  • eglikeaboss
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same problem. I assume it's due to BF5 being out and stuff, but I bet they'll fix it the December update.
  • NHNicholsonM
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here... What a fu...g sht....
  • Blackpawn7D
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still trying here too. also how do you know if it even works I cant see my emblems anywhere?

It was a goggle emblem, you cant have too many goggles in games you know.
  • TheoDaFox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. I tried anything from share links to creating, trying it on diffrent platforms and browsers..but nothing
  • Patty_Eater77
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Omg you dumbasses
  • M1RDER3R
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    У меня такая же ПРОБЛЕМА!
    я создавал эмблему почти 3 часа, после того как я нажал на галочку (сохранить), вверху появляется красная линия на которой пишется "НЕ УДАЛОСЬ СОХРАНИТЬ ЭМБЛЕМУ"
    Пробовал заходить с разных браузеров, создавать другие эмблемы, переустанавливал ориджин полностью, однако ТАКАЯ ОШИБКА ПО ПРЕЖНЕМУ ВОЗНИКАЕТ!

Даже служба поддержки ЕА не смогла мне помочь разрешить данную проблему!

Если кто знает как решить эту ошибку напишите пожалуйста!
  • M1RDER3R
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same problem!
    I created the emblem for almost 3 hours, after I clicked on the check mark (save), a red line appears at the top on which it says "DON'T SAVE THE EMBLEM"
    I tried to log in from different browsers, create other emblems, reinstalled the origin completely, however THIS IS AN ERROR ON THE SAME BEGINNING!

Even the EA support service could not help me to solve this problem!

If anyone knows how to solve this error please write!