Weekly Debrief

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003) [PC]

Comments

• havocwolf2006
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What is the next site to join? I made a account on your website
  • TrunkzJr
    1184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is the next site to join? I made a account on your website

So if you wish to be just a gamer (pubber) you can play BFV with us on Teamspeak. If you wish to become a member, since you made an account, at the top of the Forums press Join Us and fill out the application (it's small).
  • TrunkzJr
    1184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The United We Stand Gaming Community is all about providing players with a relaxed, non toxic environment while being open and honest with all it's members. We support many games and currently have a large raffle coming up so join up today if you wish to enter it.
  • TrunkzJr
    More than welcome to pop on by today the United We Stand community is flourishing very nicely and the next few months should hit another boom.
  • TrunkzJr
    United We Stand is a long time standing community that provides gamers an avenue for players to enjoy gaming with other like minded gamers without having to worry about kids or racists running the show.
  • TrunkzJr
    Come and join UWS we are always looking for new players to come and join us l.... with the road map for 2018 being released for PUBG looks like it's going to be a good year for us so why not come and experience the year with a solid community with loads of active players
  • SecretSquirrel43
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come join UWS today! Fun, interactive community that will be running events as soon as we can rent servers!
  • TrunkzJr
    Wanna play with us?

You can either pop on our Teamspeak and play as a pubber, or you can apply to be a UWS member by Registering on our website and filling out an app via clicking Join Us at the top of our forums.
  • 4F73RM47H
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Looking for people to play with?

There's no better time then now to get in a squad with us! Plenty of active, daily players. This means finding people to play with is easy!

Feel free to shoot me an invite on Origin and I'll get you setup.
  • TrunkzJr
    United We Stand is a long time standing community that provides gamers an avenue for players to enjoy gaming with other like minded gamers without having to worry about kids or racists running the show.
  • 4F73RM47H
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had a great turn out tonight! A lot of fun playing this game with a tight squad working together. If this sounds good to you you'll love playing with us. We also do like to play with big groups when the mood strikes.

Feel free to shoot me an invite.
  • TrunkzJr
    if anyone has any questions about united we stand feel free to message me or jump on teamspeak and give me a message
  • SecretSquirrel43
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    New TS system out to encourage squad play without a huge clusterfuck channel! Come by and play some rounds with us today!
  • TrunkzJr
    Long time community that has been around for so many years, full of great members that still continue to support our community and many new ones too have made it into our Hall of Fame for obtaining 15 awards :)
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Come join us as the weekend comes to a close!
  • TrunkzJr
    We are a community that has been around since late 2003 dedicated to Battlefield, we have 700+ Active and we support the following games listed below (with active players playing them) So if you enjoy FPS and Survival games like us then your taste is similar to ours and we welcome you to be part of our community
  • TrunkzJr
    if anyone has any questions about united we stand feel free to message me or jump on teamspeak and give me a message
  • Zer0Wulf
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We pretty much always have folks playing in our BF channels, whether its EU folks during the day, or NA folks at night. So we have you covered for people to squad up with if you need someone to play with, anytime.
  • TrunkzJr

thanks to all the new members that have join us community is booming if anyone is interested in joining us feel free to join the Teamspeak and join us on the forums
  • TrunkzJr
    If you are tired of going from community to community looking for one that isn't full of toxic members or problematic and unfair staff or just simply underpopulated then look no more! Our community is probably the most open and honest around and have been growing quickly over the past year, join United We Stand today and find a home for all your games :)