Give back suppression for support

Comments

  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want increased suppression (just visual of course) looked at for just MMGs, then that's reasonable. I can see an argument for those 2 guns. But for the run and gun LMGs, I think it's too much.

    Why should anyone I engage in a random run & gun battle have to suffer suppression when I don't? It's not very fair is it.
  • BATTL3FI3LDBULLY
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »

    fakemon64 wrote: »
    All weapons do suppress! If you shoot anyone accurately, and land the shot, they usually take cover. That’s suppression! Even if they peek shortly after and kill you, they were suppressed for that time. If they kill you, you have no excuses.

    thats not suppression, thats just shooting somebody and they took cover. Suppression is something you do after they have taken cover. theres a difference between shooting to kill and shooting to suppress. imo suppression, and more things like that in general, bring more depth and immersion into this game.

    Hahahahaha! What do you do after they take cover? Hahahahaha! Keep firing at anything so they never peek back? Hahahahaha! You guys are a riot lol

    I mean, that's the definition of suppressive fire. Maybe you shouldn't contribute to the thread if you don't even know that...

    Hahahahaha! Don’t contribute eh? I don’t understand Lmaoooooo. Too funny.

    Guy hides behind rock. Support sees him go behind rock, keeps shooting in that general direction. Guys screen shakes and blurs up so he could never return fire accurately hahahahaha!

    Don’t mind him being able to peek, see clearly you’re not accurate or any threat because you’re shooting wildly, the blow your head off. Hahahahaha!

    I finally get it now. Hahahahaha 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

    I’m kicked from thread now. Hahahaha! Thanks! 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

    I can see by your initial post that started this and everything since that you have no idea what this is about. Yes, what you said in your initial post is correct, that is suppression IRL but because of balancing, suppression in the game has to be "simulated". IRL, if you peek while being suppressed, you are dead - suppression prevents you to peek or move. In the game you can take a few hits AND fire back - "suppression mechanic" as it is, doesn't work.

    I’ve been a part of the suppression debate since 2011. And yet, I have no idea what’s going on. We have been arguing this nonsense mechanic since then. And guess what? The finally got it right after all these years. Check BF3 forums regarding suppression, I was there. They finally figured out the creation of the suppression system was the problem because there is no way to balance it. At best, you get “participation points” for trying. THAT’S IT! But anyway I was kicked out the convo for not knowing what i’m talking about. Smh!

    I was about to say pretty much the same thing. It's crazy people want it back after years of posts asking for it to be removed.
    I'm glad it's gone, hopefully it'll stay gone forever.

    They have no idea of what a struggle it has been to get the game fixed. Not to mention, I haven't seen a single soul who went and downloaded BF3 and played it for 3 full maps who can return to the forum and tell me it's what they really want added to this game. It literally was the worst part of BF3 and ruined the gun play. Not to mention suppression from the snipers was just as ridiculous. LMAO! I remember the constant shootouts of nobody being able to see anything. It was senseless.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »

    fakemon64 wrote: »
    All weapons do suppress! If you shoot anyone accurately, and land the shot, they usually take cover. That’s suppression! Even if they peek shortly after and kill you, they were suppressed for that time. If they kill you, you have no excuses.

    thats not suppression, thats just shooting somebody and they took cover. Suppression is something you do after they have taken cover. theres a difference between shooting to kill and shooting to suppress. imo suppression, and more things like that in general, bring more depth and immersion into this game.

    Hahahahaha! What do you do after they take cover? Hahahahaha! Keep firing at anything so they never peek back? Hahahahaha! You guys are a riot lol

    I mean, that's the definition of suppressive fire. Maybe you shouldn't contribute to the thread if you don't even know that...

    Hahahahaha! Don’t contribute eh? I don’t understand Lmaoooooo. Too funny.

    Guy hides behind rock. Support sees him go behind rock, keeps shooting in that general direction. Guys screen shakes and blurs up so he could never return fire accurately hahahahaha!

    Don’t mind him being able to peek, see clearly you’re not accurate or any threat because you’re shooting wildly, the blow your head off. Hahahahaha!

    I finally get it now. Hahahahaha 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

    I’m kicked from thread now. Hahahaha! Thanks! 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

    I can see by your initial post that started this and everything since that you have no idea what this is about. Yes, what you said in your initial post is correct, that is suppression IRL but because of balancing, suppression in the game has to be "simulated". IRL, if you peek while being suppressed, you are dead - suppression prevents you to peek or move. In the game you can take a few hits AND fire back - "suppression mechanic" as it is, doesn't work.

    I’ve been a part of the suppression debate since 2011. And yet, I have no idea what’s going on. We have been arguing this nonsense mechanic since then. And guess what? The finally got it right after all these years. Check BF3 forums regarding suppression, I was there. They finally figured out the creation of the suppression system was the problem because there is no way to balance it. At best, you get “participation points” for trying. THAT’S IT! But anyway I was kicked out the convo for not knowing what i’m talking about. Smh!

    I was about to say pretty much the same thing. It's crazy people want it back after years of posts asking for it to be removed.
    I'm glad it's gone, hopefully it'll stay gone forever.

    They have no idea of what a struggle it has been to get the game fixed. Not to mention, I haven't seen a single soul who went and downloaded BF3 and played it for 3 full maps who can return to the forum and tell me it's what they really want added to this game. It literally was the worst part of BF3 and ruined the gun play. Not to mention suppression from the snipers was just as ridiculous. LMAO! I remember the constant shootouts of nobody being able to see anything. It was senseless.

    That’s why I think suppression shouldn’t blur your screen. I mean damn it’s hard enough to say things as it is.
    The accuracy penalty was far too severe in BFI. In BFV it should be a moderate (~20-25%) penalty to accuracy or sway plus a lil tunnel vision
  • Banhammer72
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want increased suppression (just visual of course) looked at for just MMGs, then that's reasonable. I can see an argument for those 2 guns. But for the run and gun LMGs, I think it's too much.

    Why should anyone I engage in a random run & gun battle have to suffer suppression when I don't? It's not very fair is it.

    Is it fair that a sniper can sit a distance away, outside the effective range of most weapons in game and one shot kill other players, who have no real counter to them?
    Suppression is a fair counter and realistic one (remember when "realism" became so important to players of this game recently?) It's nothing to do with "bad aim" as some bleat, I have lost count to have many times I am shooting, getting hit markers, many times including a head shot, while a recon not only dances (side strafing) in front of me and can still pull off a head shot? Skillful? Yeah sure to some degree, but just goes to show suppression is just 10 points now and no defence against an enemy target.

    Just another game mechanic that was removed to please recon players who are not interested in PTFOing in a PTFO game, after all EA/DICE have made in clear in all game modes kills are the only way to top the table.
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want increased suppression (just visual of course) looked at for just MMGs, then that's reasonable. I can see an argument for those 2 guns. But for the run and gun LMGs, I think it's too much.

    Why should anyone I engage in a random run & gun battle have to suffer suppression when I don't? It's not very fair is it.

    Is it fair that a sniper can sit a distance away, outside the effective range of most weapons in game and one shot kill other players, who have no real counter to them?
    Suppression is a fair counter and realistic one (remember when "realism" became so important to players of this game recently?) It's nothing to do with "bad aim" as some bleat, I have lost count to have many times I am shooting, getting hit markers, many times including a head shot, while a recon not only dances (side strafing) in front of me and can still pull off a head shot? Skillful? Yeah sure to some degree, but just goes to show suppression is just 10 points now and no defence against an enemy target.

    Just another game mechanic that was removed to please recon players who are not interested in PTFOing in a PTFO game, after all EA/DICE have made in clear in all game modes kills are the only way to top the table.

    Again, what's the counter for recons who end up in close quarters against an assault, support, or medic player. What do they get to counter the weapons of other classes that are vastly superior in CQB and PTFO play?

    It would be great if I could effectively PTFO with the bolt actions in this game, but they're terrible for it. Thus recons are relegated to camping a mile away in the only range that they actually stand a chance of doing well.

    And now you're suggesting a suppression mechanic that would make recons not even good for that.
  • ColesFlexili
    179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oh no my fullautomatic 50 shot sniper MG doesnt instantkill snipers? how dare they give you this useless MG that only outgunns every weapon in the game on every range?
    srsly the fact that you try to contest a sniper and get sour over the fact that this camper pig has the audacity to shot back is hilarious.
    The fact that players can contest snipers with a freaking carry-around-hipfire MG is redicolous and just shows how OP they are and that a nerf really is unavoidable.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    If you want increased suppression (just visual of course) looked at for just MMGs, then that's reasonable. I can see an argument for those 2 guns. But for the run and gun LMGs, I think it's too much.

    Why should anyone I engage in a random run & gun battle have to suffer suppression when I don't? It's not very fair is it.

    Is it fair that a sniper can sit a distance away, outside the effective range of most weapons in game and one shot kill other players, who have no real counter to them?
    Suppression is a fair counter and realistic one (remember when "realism" became so important to players of this game recently?) It's nothing to do with "bad aim" as some bleat, I have lost count to have many times I am shooting, getting hit markers, many times including a head shot, while a recon not only dances (side strafing) in front of me and can still pull off a head shot? Skillful? Yeah sure to some degree, but just goes to show suppression is just 10 points now and no defence against an enemy target.

    Just another game mechanic that was removed to please recon players who are not interested in PTFOing in a PTFO game, after all EA/DICE have made in clear in all game modes kills are the only way to top the table.

    Again, what's the counter for recons who end up in close quarters against an assault, support, or medic player. What do they get to counter the weapons of other classes that are vastly superior in CQB and PTFO play?

    It would be great if I could effectively PTFO with the bolt actions in this game, but they're terrible for it. Thus recons are relegated to camping a mile away in the only range that they actually stand a chance of doing well.

    And now you're suggesting a suppression mechanic that would make recons not even good for that.

    @Sixclicks people, including me, are campaigning for buffing recons in various ways
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/166605/make-sniper-rifles-more-realistic#latest

    Recons need to be made more capable at distances under 75m and they should be buffed alongside suppression. These are two areas which are currently underpowered and should be improved
  • GeneralHawk2
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Machine Guns, realistically, are INTENDED for long range engagements
    Now I get BF5 is by no means, high on the realism scale, but I think what people are getting at is that supports are unable to play like TRUE machine gunners due to game mechanics

    Games that have suppression mechanics often have machine gunners playing their TRUE role

    Machine guns should NOT be effective for running and gunning, with large hipfire spread, and terrible recoil from an unsupported position

    Snipers should rely on being concealed as opposed to dishing it out with machine guns (I was not a big fan of the whole scope glare feature)

    Id like to see bolt actions do more damage in CQC too
    As someone who likes immersion, I like to play Recon Iron Sights to be as close to a more authentic experience


    I do wish that a bolt action was more damaging in CQC, but it is doable as it is now, just stick to cover
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »

    fakemon64 wrote: »
    All weapons do suppress! If you shoot anyone accurately, and land the shot, they usually take cover. That’s suppression! Even if they peek shortly after and kill you, they were suppressed for that time. If they kill you, you have no excuses.

    thats not suppression, thats just shooting somebody and they took cover. Suppression is something you do after they have taken cover. theres a difference between shooting to kill and shooting to suppress. imo suppression, and more things like that in general, bring more depth and immersion into this game.

    Hahahahaha! What do you do after they take cover? Hahahahaha! Keep firing at anything so they never peek back? Hahahahaha! You guys are a riot lol

    I mean, that's the definition of suppressive fire. Maybe you shouldn't contribute to the thread if you don't even know that...

    Hahahahaha! Don’t contribute eh? I don’t understand Lmaoooooo. Too funny.

    Guy hides behind rock. Support sees him go behind rock, keeps shooting in that general direction. Guys screen shakes and blurs up so he could never return fire accurately hahahahaha!

    Don’t mind him being able to peek, see clearly you’re not accurate or any threat because you’re shooting wildly, the blow your head off. Hahahahaha!

    I finally get it now. Hahahahaha 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

    I’m kicked from thread now. Hahahaha! Thanks! 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

    I can see by your initial post that started this and everything since that you have no idea what this is about. Yes, what you said in your initial post is correct, that is suppression IRL but because of balancing, suppression in the game has to be "simulated". IRL, if you peek while being suppressed, you are dead - suppression prevents you to peek or move. In the game you can take a few hits AND fire back - "suppression mechanic" as it is, doesn't work.

    'IRL, if you peek while being suppressed, you are dead' <---- See this right here? Only works if you actually hit them... So go on, tell me again how you make this argument for realism? If your not hitting them, they not dead....

    For heavens sake, You would have a much easier time convincing me that 3 shots from a suppressing MMG/LMG should kill over 100m. I'd damn well give you that before I let some arbitrary aim skew mechanic to come back.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    FWIW, you would have a better time convincing me that suppressive fire from a MMG/LMG should only require 3 shots to kill at a range of 100m+. I'd damn well give you that over some arbitrary aim skewing mechanic...
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you want increased suppression (just visual of course) looked at for just MMGs, then that's reasonable. I can see an argument for those 2 guns. But for the run and gun LMGs, I think it's too much.

    Why should anyone I engage in a random run & gun battle have to suffer suppression when I don't? It's not very fair is it.

    Is it fair that a sniper can sit a distance away, outside the effective range of most weapons in game and one shot kill other players, who have no real counter to them?
    Suppression is a fair counter and realistic one (remember when "realism" became so important to players of this game recently?) It's nothing to do with "bad aim" as some bleat, I have lost count to have many times I am shooting, getting hit markers, many times including a head shot, while a recon not only dances (side strafing) in front of me and can still pull off a head shot? Skillful? Yeah sure to some degree, but just goes to show suppression is just 10 points now and no defence against an enemy target.

    Just another game mechanic that was removed to please recon players who are not interested in PTFOing in a PTFO game, after all EA/DICE have made in clear in all game modes kills are the only way to top the table.

    But increasing suppression for the sole reason of engaging snipers at range would also impact fire fights at all other ranges giving supports an unnecessary overall buff.

    I'd also ask why as a support player, you would bother trying to engage a sniper at that range?

    Let your own team snipers or even assaults using SLRs deal with them. Personally i would just ignore them or flank and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ em.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Wow s-h-a-n-k is censored?
  • BATTL3FI3LDBULLY
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you want increased suppression (just visual of course) looked at for just MMGs, then that's reasonable. I can see an argument for those 2 guns. But for the run and gun LMGs, I think it's too much.

    Why should anyone I engage in a random run & gun battle have to suffer suppression when I don't? It's not very fair is it.

    Is it fair that a sniper can sit a distance away, outside the effective range of most weapons in game and one shot kill other players, who have no real counter to them?
    Suppression is a fair counter and realistic one (remember when "realism" became so important to players of this game recently?) It's nothing to do with "bad aim" as some bleat, I have lost count to have many times I am shooting, getting hit markers, many times including a head shot, while a recon not only dances (side strafing) in front of me and can still pull off a head shot? Skillful? Yeah sure to some degree, but just goes to show suppression is just 10 points now and no defence against an enemy target.

    Just another game mechanic that was removed to please recon players who are not interested in PTFOing in a PTFO game, after all EA/DICE have made in clear in all game modes kills are the only way to top the table.

    It is very fair that a sniper can sit a distance away, outside the effective range of most weapons in game and one shot kill other players. The effective counter is:

    C’mon it’s not that hard......give up?

    COUNTERSNIPING!

    That’s it! Not some weird suppression mechanics. Simply get a weapon that meets or exceeds his range and neutralize him. If you can’t, he’s just plain better. Most squads have a sniper so it falls on him to do it. Or did we forget about squad play and PTFO? Those advocating for suppression seem to think that their LMG should be king and should be allowed to reduce everyone’s accuracy to benefit their personal playstyle. NOPE! You have to be flexible, develop a winning strategy, and execute it with excellence.

    Here’s a funny thing. Even with the ridiculous suppression in BF3, most snipers still owned. Why? Because blinding them and making them shake didn’t cause their deaths. LMGs still failed to kill the target and only succeeded in pissing them off. Blurring the screen and shaking their aim still resulted in the support players getting one shotted. The suppression just degraded the gun play, annoyed the crap out of people with the same support player still ending up dead. Because it’s not the role of the support to engage outside of his effective killing range especially against foes who are far better equipped
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Terrible idea
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    @Zviko0 It won't let me show quote.

    'IRL, if you peek while being suppressed, you are dead' <--- Ok, see this right here? What part of 'suppression' kills people? The part where they miss? Or is it ACTUALLY when the enemy is HIT by Suppressive fire? Remember, we are being REALISTIC here. Are you people not capable of following logic at all? You can't just live in a world of make believe and honestly think that MISSING shots kills people?

    'suppression prevents you to peek or move.' <--- No, it doesn't. The magical fairies don't appear and sprinkle people with their magical fairy dust that instantly petrifies people on the spot.

    You can't base your argument on REALISM when you are merely INTERPRETING HOW you 'THINK" something 'SHOULD' work. Missing shots does NOT kill people.
    That is not 'REAL'.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes! Bring back suppression! How many times do you need to hit a sniper just to get one shot every time! Lol some sort of sway or something. BF4 has it right. Loved suppression.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    No, no, no, and just no! I couldnt be happier that the bf1 suppression mechanic is gone, it was stupidly op... Support class is already exremely op in bfv, just next to the assault (the most op class in this game)... If they return that mechanic as it was back then, then they can make all bolt action snipers OHK to any body part from any range, thats kinda simular to what you are asking for here...

    I dont get why you even ask for such a thing, you already have just as fast bullet velocity as a sniper bolt action rifle (which I find stupid), almost no spread and no recoil... I seen support players killing people from half across the map with their weapons many many times... You are asking to be even more op!? If you cant do good as a support in bfv, as the class is right now (current state of the class), then its time to uninstall and go play another game... Maybe stick to single player, because then you allways win, maybe multiplayer arent for you anymore!?

    Support players never even realized how op they were back in bf1, and dont even realize they still are in bfv...
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    JUJAMAKILL wrote: »
    @Zviko0 It won't let me show quote.

    'IRL, if you peek while being suppressed, you are dead' <--- Ok, see this right here? What part of 'suppression' kills people? The part where they miss? Or is it ACTUALLY when the enemy is HIT by Suppressive fire? Remember, we are being REALISTIC here. Are you people not capable of following logic at all? You can't just live in a world of make believe and honestly think that MISSING shots kills people?

    Another one who either has no idea what suppressive fire is by definition or just takes things to literally...

    You are right, "suppressive fire" doesn't kill people. To be able to call it suppressive fire, one has to be suppressed. But you are still shooting in his direction so if he is stupid enough to peek or move, he is dead. So i'm very sorry if "suppressive fire" is the wrong terminology for describing his cause of death. But any person with half a brain knows what I meant...
    JUJAMAKILL wrote: »
    @Zviko0 It won't let me show quote.

    'suppression prevents you to peek or move.' <--- No, it doesn't. The magical fairies don't appear and sprinkle people with their magical fairy dust that instantly petrifies people on the spot.

    Yes it does. Figuratively speaking, it does. Yes you can peek or move if you want, there's no magical force that's stopping you. But I assume you wanna live? In that case, peeking or moving is not an option.
    JUJAMAKILL wrote: »
    @Zviko0 It won't let me show quote.

    You can't base your argument on REALISM when you are merely INTERPRETING HOW you 'THINK" something 'SHOULD' work. Missing shots does NOT kill people.
    That is not 'REAL'.

    Just....what? In that post I was talking about suppression IRL beacuse the way that guy was talking seemed like he had no idea what suppressive fire is. The point of this thread is to give opinions on how to debuff someone that is being suppressed because there's no way to force them to take cover like they should and would IRL. So I'm not trying to force a mechanic when someone is suppressed, game takes cover for him and prevents him from doing anything. I also don't think that first shot that hits him if he peeks, kills him. That's actually the main reason we must have something else, like some sort of debuff, if we want this mechanic in the game - because soldiers in the game are bullet sponges compared to real life.

    Man, when will people start selling brain on ebay...
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    Here is the fun thing about Suppression in this game, Call of Duty now has a better suppression mechanic that Battlefield.
    Suppression was removed because Snipers was tired of being countered and they complained loud enough that EA/DICE removed it as a useful mechanic, so now we get games where 30/40 of teams each game are snipers who rarely, if every PTFO, yet DICE build a game around PTFO mechanics.
    Then go play call of duty then, because the suppression mechanic as it was (which was op and impossible to balance) are never ever going to return to the game, they will not make that mistake again so this thread is pointless...

    Support class is for noobs, and wanting to have the suppression mechanic back just proves this... You want to get rewarded for missing most of your bullets, just because you have a bad aim... Suppression does already exist in bfv, most of the time people are forced to take cover when a support shooting you because of your weapons lazer accuracy and the high rate of fire...

    You cant expect to engage and win a long range gun fight with a sniper, which guns are made for long range encounters... They also have a huge flashlight glint attached to them rifles, so you can allways see them better and know where they are, then they can with you unless they use spotting gadget, which 99% of snipers arent, not even Stodeh (the cheater aimbot and wallhack noob, its been proven so no point argue about this) is using it...

    If you fight a recon with your machine gun at 300m away, and he is a descent player, you are supposed to loose, at least if you stand there in the open or laying down with no cover... Thats how sniper rifles work... You want to beat that annoying camper sniper, then you either go sniper yourself to take them out or you flank the jesus out of them... And in medium to close encounters you are going to win 100% of the time if they arent lucky headshot you, or you beeing low on health, or unless your a bad player...

    From what I’m seeing you want to win at every range, even if most of your bullets miss, against every class, just because you have some crazy Idea about how the support class are meant to work in this game...

    You even refer to cod, as beeing in the right direction of how the support class should work... cod is a trash game, and a true battlefield supporter has never played it and allways refused to touch it... And this says it all there is to know about you and your agenda...

    To many people have migraded from that game over to battlefield, and now you’re here trying to ruin our franchise, and you people been doing this for years... We dont want you here, please go back to cod, me and many others are ready to pay twice the price for a real good battlefield game, if that means we get rid of you people... Even Battlefield V with all its bugs, unbalance and beeing somewhat unfinished is still 10 times a better game then cod will ever be... Dice devs probably could create a better game then cod in a week if they wanted to, even if they were asleep... Thats how big the difference is...

    And snipers arent in majority in teams of bfv, I see maybe 3-5 max on each team on xbox servers... On pc there might be different, since everybody is wannabe stodeh, but not even close to that... And snipers are super easy to kill in bfv, unless they are camping 500m away on a hill, they still will miss most their shots from that distance anyway and cant even ptfo, so have no real impact of the current game... I never have a problem with snipers, 9/10 times I win over them, and if they camp on a hill you just take the Krag bolt action rifle, zero it to 150m, and headshot them all day long... I actually feel sorry for them hill campers when I switch to my Krag, cant be fun spending most of their time in respawn screen...


    Post edited by WhiteRabbit_swe on
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Right. Cause all those support players in BF1 laying prone on a hill at the back of the map where PTFO

    The thing if every team is overrun with Snipers ( which is not) than it sorta balances out.

    I’d say a recurring issue I’m seeing are Assult players camping at the back of the maps. Not Assulting, and are basically not PTFO.
Sign In or Register to comment.