BF2, 3, or 4 remastered...would you buy?

2»

Comments

• Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love a BF3 remaster for current gen consoles. It was awesome back then but it hasn't aged well on PS3
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    $40 tops and honestly thats a little high.

And bf3 and bf4 don't need remastering. Plus I think they both still hold up to today's standards graphically and gameplay wise.
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I prefer a New modern setting battlefield game built from the ground up with the newer features from the currect battlefield titles.
  • Vespervin
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would pay for Battlefield 3 remastered, as long as it plays exactly the same as it does now but with a better coat of paint. I love playing Battlefield 3 on the Xbox One via the backwards compatibility thing they got going on but it would be nice to have 64 players. I used to play it on the PC and it was so much more enjoyable, even though I have countless memories with my friends when we played on the Xbox 360. The good old days.
  • GenesisMD5745
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd get BF3 remastered.

Even better if all of the great DLCs were already included with the base game and were mixed in rotation with the original base maps.
  • Pajotero
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'd like to see all BC2 and BF3 maps remastered into BF4.
  • Lowfoster94
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 !!!!!!!!
  • crusam7
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BATTLEFIELD 3 any price
  • The_Sterilizer
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just go back to modern I’m not into the old stuff
  • AldirTheBlood
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No, but I'd but an updated and remastered version of Operation Flashpoint Elite any day.
  • SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, but I would like maps design in the same way. Combined infantry/vehicle maps instead of BFV infantry maps.
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer a New modern setting battlefield game built from the ground up with the newer features from the currect battlefield titles.
    This