Battlefield veterans BF192 ,Desertcombat BF2,BF2141

Weaklinkz
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hello,

Long time ago we had I think it was Battlefield veterans tags status. I know we had to do some special instructions to get that status that really resulted in no perks but it was nice to have.
Can we please have some sort of veterans status because at the end of the day the accounts are linked in some shape or form to validate status for veterans. It would be nice if that is possible to show players who have been with the battlefield franchise Anyway I'm sure this was discussed or maybe forgotten.
Thanks for reading

Comments

• Crackhead88
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2016
    All that did was make you a easier target to spot. (Big red 2 over your head)

Pretty much everyone who claimed it cried to have it removed.
  • Weaklinkz
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I forgot what it did but it never bothered me. They don't need to implement the same thing. Even when posting here it could reflect on your history with BF
  • Crackhead88
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2016
    Weaklinkz wrote: »

I forgot what it did but it never bothered me. They don't need to implement the same thing. Even when posting here it could reflect on your history with BF

I remember, the people with the vet status stuck out like sore thumbs and made it really easy to hit them by aiming at the big red 2.

Poeple bit#% for years to have DICE allow them to remove it.

What I miss is the dogtag collection they had in 2142.

• Weaklinkz
    Weaklinkz wrote: »

I remember, the people with the vet status stuck out like sore thumbs and made it really easy to hit them by aiming at the big red 2.

Poeple bit#% for years to have DICE allow them to remove it.

What I miss is the dogtag collection they had in 2142.

yeah the dog tags is my fav and I think they did it well in BF3 that was a lot of fun to collect tags even BC2 was alot of fun. I found myself just going on missions to get dog tags. and that brought down my KDR big time but since i am not a pro it was a lot of fun.
  • DrGreenThumbNZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    BC2 had something lke that, i was vet rank 8 last time i played, would have been 9 yet i forgot my log in details for 2142 and EA wouldnt help even tho i had disk and cd-key... this was AGES ago tho

Would be nice to bring something like this back