This Week in Battlefield V

Revolver damage drop off

Noclip_exe
36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why did you design the revolver with such a huge damage drop off? If you're further away then 5m it does like 30 damage. That doesn't make sense at all since the revolver fires slow and only has 6 bullets. I'd suggest to change the damage drop off so it's viable beyond 5m.

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah but up close it's vicious, that's your trade off.
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree that you shouldn't be able to snipe with a revolver, but the damage dropoff is way too close. It shouldn't take 3+ chest hits to kill someone 10m away.
  • Noclip_exe
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

If he^s in meele range where you can stab him?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Noclip_exe wrote: »

If he^s in meele range where you can stab him?

Don't know what game you're playing but in my experience pistols have trumped the knife lol.