Panzerfaust got buffed! This is a joke

GPaulstr
44 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As above

Comments

• WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Ehm, I havent heard about this... Where you get this information from!? I have a very hard time thinking this is true...
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dare I say, you are incorrect OP
  • GPaulstr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was just announced in the stream. Reduced range and damage multiplier for poor angle shots but increased multiplier for rear shots. That is a buff to me as a smart assault would not face a tank head on anyway.
  • Ameeba37
    1751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Increased damage for poorly angled shots and it'll also disable vehicle parts (tracks, turrets...) easier.

Absolute joke decision.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    Increased damage for poorly angled shots and it'll also disable vehicle parts (tracks, turrets...) easier.

Absolute joke decision.

DICE is just straight up trolling us with this. There's no way they're serious.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well done dice, well done..... :|
  • MarcMontana87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This must be a joke ????? Time to delete the game !!!!!
  • Woodlbrad
    478 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Did they buff tanks atleast the panzerfaust is already overpowered as it is? Rip tanks they might aswell remove them at this point there will be no point youre already at a disadvantage with all the try hard assaults with op panzerfausts running around.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »

Absolute joke decision.

And goodbye Battlefield 5 for me. I get it Devs you hate Vehicles because your new favourite Costumers aka the COD and Fortnite crowd dont like them. So do us all a favour and delete Tanks and other Land Vehicles from the game.
    At least this would be honest
    While i can only hope for eastern european Developers realizing that amazing opportunity that is openning right now for them to create a better Battlefieldlike Game.

WoW, astounded really. I'll be quitting when my sub ends on December 6th. I'll go back to BF1 or BF4. I'm a vehicle person in that i love playing all vehicles and love playing against them. Especially going 1 v 1 against an experienced tanker. But in this game you never really get to fight tank v tank. You're long dead before that. I swore that if nothing got done about tanks i would quit. Now they improve the weapon that has utterly destroyed tank play? No, sorry my support for the franchise is done. I'll go return to the past. At least DICE made fun games back then. Not gonna support this garbage any longer. And btw i started this game playing the Wake Island Demo in an internet cafe. The entire cafe played including the staff. Was the greatest online experience i ever had, even more so than playing in high level clans in CS 1.3-1.6. I loved this game but all it is now is a well designed mess.
  • Stahlmach
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Faylum wrote: »
    Stahlmach wrote: »

Absolute joke decision.

And goodbye Battlefield 5 for me. I get it Devs you hate Vehicles because your new favourite Costumers aka the COD and Fortnite crowd dont like them. So do us all a favour and delete Tanks and other Land Vehicles from the game.
    At least this would be honest
    While i can only hope for eastern european Developers realizing that amazing opportunity that is openning right now for them to create a better Battlefieldlike Game.

WoW, astounded really. I'll be quitting when my sub ends on December 6th. I'll go back to BF1 or BF4. I'm a vehicle person in that i love playing all vehicles and love playing against them. Especially going 1 v 1 against an experienced tanker. But in this game you never really get to fight tank v tank. You're long dead before that. I swore that if nothing got done about tanks i would quit. Now they improve the weapon that has utterly destroyed tank play? No, sorry my support for the franchise is done. I'll go return to the past. At least DICE made fun games back then. Not gonna support this garbage any longer. And btw i started this game playing the Wake Island Demo in an internet cafe. The entire cafe played including the staff. Was the greatest online experience i ever had, even more so than playing in high level clans in CS 1.3-1.6. I loved this game but all it is now is a well designed mess.

My excact thoughts. I keep my Fingers crossed for Hell let Loose. A tactical shooter for sure but with really big maps and 50 vs 50 players , Red Orchestra gameplay maybe i found there what i am missing here. Same for the right now early access " World War 3 ". And before anyone screams " they are not even finished ". Well so is Battlefield 5......

• DukeSan27
    1045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    He's correct. Also, the update has been delayed... So much for that on my day off.

Ha ha! So instead of 2 shotting a Tiger from the front, now it will 1 shot from behind. Epic!
  • Stahlmach
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Faylum
    My exact thoughts. I keep my Fingers crossed for Hell let Loose. A tactical shooter for sure but with really big maps and 50 vs 50 players , Red Orchestra gameplay maybe i found there what i am missing here. Same for the right now early access " World War 3 ". And before anyone screams " they are not even finished ". Well so is Battlefield 5......

• Red1Warning
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DukeSan27 wrote: »
    He's correct. Also, the update has been delayed... So much for that on my day off.

Ha ha! So instead of 2 shotting a Tiger from the front, now it will 1 shot from behind. Epic!

As I understand it they've lowered max dmg as well.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If this is true I will never get in a Tank again. I will just farm planes with Mobile AA. What a Disaster the Tanks are and it's a shame because they are actually designed so we'll.

Assaultfield 5 it should be called.
  • DukeSan27
    1045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Nope. 1 shot. Tiger. Poof. GG.

• Red1Warning
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Nope. 1 shot. Tiger. Poof. GG.

You're wrong, I just rewatched the segment where they talk about the panzerfaust.