Rented Servers when?

Korci007
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey All,

any news on rented servers?

Currently playing with friends is a real pain. At least one of us has to wait 5-8 mins in the queue to be able to play together and if something bogus happens (and it happens a lot) we have to start the joining process all over. Yesterday half of my playtime I was in queue and you can't play proper squadplay with random people (IQ not required to play mp sadly).

Comments

• WiLdHiPpO
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea give us rsp now ffs....
  • Jaskaman
    610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As stated before we need RSP.... It's important to us and part of BF games!
  • MrEasyUK
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is ridiculous to ignore a loyal BF community and deny Rented Servers, the longer it takes to bring on Rented Servers the more people will drop the game, unfortunately this is the harsh reality that both EA and Dice have created and imposed on community players and it is turning players off the game altogether.

Squad play in the present format is simply a mess along with the interface and what you can and can not change whilst in a game which makes squad play even more of a mess.
  • Wessmyre
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Wait... they are doing away with rented servers in BFV? I might just buy it then! Keep me posted.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully NEVER. You want to go back to the days of getting kicked/banned from servers for playing too good? Yeah no thanks. People can't handle the responsibility of being an admin unfortunately. There should be one reason and one reason only to kick/ban someone: hacking. And by "hacking" I mean SOLID PROOF someone is hacking. And someone being better than you is not hacking, sorry.
  • Hexfurion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Then you have not experienced any good servers or admins.Without its own server, Battlefield is dead!Sure, there are always stupid admins kick one for no reason.But one quickly finds good server
  • NitroViper
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Diabolus_Musica Get off EA's **** every post of yours is negative.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    NitroViper wrote: »
    @Diabolus_Musica Get off EA's **** every post of yours is negative.
    Then you haven't been reading many of my comments if you think that. And why the bad language? Also how is this post negative? This post SUPPORTS Dice's decision as it relates to rented servers.

• Diabolus_Musica
    Hopefully NEVER. You want to go back to the days of getting kicked/banned from servers for playing too good? Yeah no thanks. People can't handle the responsibility of being an admin unfortunately. There should be one reason and one reason only to kick/ban someone: hacking. And by "hacking" I mean SOLID PROOF someone is hacking. And someone being better than you is not hacking, sorry.

It's really simpel really. Good servers that are managed correctly, will be popular. Bad servers with abuse admins will die rather quickly. So I don't see how clanmates wanting to play together impacts you in any way. You can still play on public servers run by EA.
    Clanmates can play together on the current servers. I do it all the time.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It's really simpel really. Good servers that are managed correctly, will be popular. Bad servers with abuse admins will die rather quickly. So I don't see how clanmates wanting to play together impacts you in any way. You can still play on public servers run by EA.

Yeah I've seen your gameplay, k\d lackie. Funny how in your YouTube vids most of the time your team loses whilst you post up vids titled along the lines of "omg 60-0 gameplay teammate gets mad". :|
  • Hexfurion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes many are always in the queue for a long time. And with VIP you only have advantages
  • nutcrackr
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nothing I've seen. Would not be surprised if they never add them. Maybe they'll come mid next year.
  • ghost_soul167
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They'll give you an RSP as soon as they decide they're not going to make money on this title and abandon it and its "Tides of War" live service.
  • g0merpile
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game monopoly, we see this with the xbox nerds, Play station girls.
  • Korci007
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday evening I had 2 hours of free time. Thought I'd squad up with my friends and have some nice BFV games.
    Out of those 2 hours I was able to play _1_ decent game for like 25 minutes, the other 1 and half hour I was sitting in a queue or in a broken server (27-6 players).
    Is this fun or what? Less and less friends are playing BFV because of these very same issues.
    We _need_ RSP where we can play together or where we can rebalance the server if need to be! Now I'm a bit angry. Let _me_ decide how i want to waste my free time.
  • Jaskaman
    610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

In my experience, abusive players far outnumbered abusive admins.

Using your logic, EA shouldn’t sell copies of BF V to anyone because of all the abusive, cheating, racist players out there.

RSP is needed and if you don’t like servers with admins, then the easy answer is dont join adminned servers.

Exactly, good points.