so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• SumwhatKrazy
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Iam leaning towards yes again but i dont want to pay full price. I haven't played since the new patch yet, so hoping it will be less buggy and better balanced now. I'll probably have a crack tonight n see.
  • SilkWildey
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Iam leaning towards yes again but i dont want to pay full price. I haven't played since the new patch yet, so hoping it will be less buggy and better balanced now. I'll probably have a crack tonight n see.

I am going to do the same, if it's still a big pile of dung then I will trade it in while they will still give me something for it.

Red Dead is more than enough to keep me busy.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SilkWildey wrote: »

I am going to do the same, if it's still a big pile of dung then I will trade it in while they will still give me something for it.

Red Dead is more than enough to keep me busy.

Yeah i cancelled my Origin premier but still have a couple weeks left on it and i still want to finish Divinity original sin 2. So i might wait until after Christmas and see if it goes on sale in my country.
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nope.
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve seen a few sellers on EBay selling brand new unopened copies for £19.99! Would put a link up but probably get banned for doing so.

I might re-purchase the game after Christmas if they sort out the bugs and TTD.

• I-Soldat-I
    1626 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I’ve seen a few sellers on EBay selling brand new unopened copies for £19.99! Would put a link up but probably get banned for doing so.

LOL That's how I bought BF Hardline, brand new for $20 on EBay, played it a little bit. Realized it was indeed garbage and consoled myself that EA received zero profit from me on the purchase
  • spartanx169x
    662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got Hardline for $40 I think , put about 60 hrs in, I think Blood Money is a fun game type. I just ordered V for $30. In spite of my complaints, I will probably get roughly 60 hrs out of it. In comparison, I have close to 400 hrs in BF1 and 180 hrs in BF4. I seen V taking a nose dive when Anthem is released in February.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i hear you die very quickly in this game, and a lot, lol.
  • spartanx169x
    662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yep, it’s basically “Hardcore Lite”.

• SumwhatKrazy
    edited December 2018
    robmcewen wrote: »

Ah, didn't think to look on ebay. Thanks.

lol yeah, i had a round the other night i was 7-2 and ended on 9 for 10 or 11 and i just tried "Domination" which is supposed;y great, went from 3-2 to 4-14 lol...

EDIT" "Break through", not "Domination".
    But had a terrible round on conquest as well, went from 2-0 to 3-9. All my deaths from planes and snipers. Happens i guess.

Oh and looked on e bay, sellers charging more than stores lol...
    Post edited by SumwhatKrazy on
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    @I-Soldat-I @SumwhatKrazy there are some sellers that have the game with the preorder pack included.

I was going to see if the patch has sorted out some of the bugs, but seeing as the patch has been added to the long list of “coming soon” I’ll hold out a little longer. I’ve still got to finish RDR2 and with all the new players on Xbox, BF1 seems healthy and strong.(suprisingly, I’ve had some of the best random squad mates of late, following orders giving out ammo and following me as we storm objectives, GG randoms.)
  • SumwhatKrazy
    Yeah lol at the patch being delayed. There's no way iam paying full price for this game. I do plan to get it, but i can wait.
  • StormSaxon
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The patch doesn’t seem to have made much difference.
    The game still freezes between rounds if I dare push a button to look at the scoreboard.
    I’m still one shot killed by pretty much everything at any range (not always).

• Bluemoon2393
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's early days so far. I feel the game wasn't finished properly and it probably shouldn't have been released till next year. They shouldn't have changed too much from Battlefield 1 as the menus and accessibility was better than this one.

Everyone wants to pick up a game and have fun without all these stupid challenges and chores just to get weapons unlocked without a time limit. It could had more maps and factions in the game.

The game needs more factions like America, France and the Soviet Union for the Allies and Italy as the Axis.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Just scored bfv premium for 30 bucks so yes I gave in lol but for 30 bucks how bad can it be ?
  • grrlpurple
    790 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I paid full price 15 days ago #rippedoff but if I could do it all again.... I wouldn't. I put many hundreds of hours into BF1, was excited for BFV and it's return to more 'tactical' gameplay. It isn't... I wish I had never bought BFV.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just scored bfv premium for 30 bucks so yes I gave in lol but for 30 bucks how bad can it be ?

i dont know bro, waiting for you to tell me,lol.
  • Trokey66
    7992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

But BFV doesn't have Premium.