SMG Buff?!? Are you guys for real?????

Comments

• CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    Why do we need an SMG buff when I’m constantly sniped across the map by Stens is this a joke or what???

Get it together dice what drugs are you guys on

If you are standing still with your n00b cannon waiting for cheap kill anyone can fire few shots at your empty head

No mate I’m a veteran can you read ?

I did read, and you being sniped from long distance by sten its safe to assume you re standing still or havent got much health left. I ve seen these sort of veterans on bf4, 6500+ hours ingame and 0.15 kdr.

Put it this way champ I can run the medic on Hamada around the long distance flags and still have a positive KD. The SMG’s are fine as they are slightly nerfing the recoil would be a better way to go or even better give the medics back the dmr’s or even split the them between assault and medic to even the field

Dont need lecture me on Medic class mate. I play Medic 24/7 and always end up on top of the board and being the best medic between both teams. If you want SMGs to stay the way they are, then they should nerf all other class guns to match smgs especially scrub lord favorite Ke7. Its funny how nobody cries about it as it is most op gun in the game.

It’s not a lecture maybe you should stop be a moron mate
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why do we need an SMG buff when I’m constantly sniped across the map by Stens is this a joke or what???

If you are standing still with your n00b cannon waiting for cheap kill anyone can fire few shots at your empty head

I did read, and you being sniped from long distance by sten its safe to assume you re standing still or havent got much health left. I ve seen these sort of veterans on bf4, 6500+ hours ingame and 0.15 kdr.

Put it this way champ I can run the medic on Hamada around the long distance flags and still have a positive KD. The SMG’s are fine as they are slightly nerfing the recoil would be a better way to go or even better give the medics back the dmr’s or even split the them between assault and medic to even the field

Dont need lecture me on Medic class mate. I play Medic 24/7 and always end up on top of the board and being the best medic between both teams. If you want SMGs to stay the way they are, then they should nerf all other class guns to match smgs especially scrub lord favorite Ke7. Its funny how nobody cries about it as it is most op gun in the game.

The only moron here is you thinking that smgs dont need a buff. Please record and upload a proof how you get sniped by STEN, cant wait to see it, until then stop being a cry baby and get on with it, Peace out.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Buff to Medics doesn't matter at all because DICE is also buffing Assaults and Support so it basically just cancels the buffs.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What exactly does "sniped" mean here? Getting killed from long range or just instantly killed and even if you had mongoose-like reflexes you wouldn't be able to react?
  • Hawxxeye
    7586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    What exactly does "sniped" mean here? Getting killed from long range or just instantly killed and even if you had mongoose-like reflexes you wouldn't be able to react?
    Being killed by sten/mp40 from a range of 30+ with no chance to react from own PoV
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can get some pretty decent ranged kills with the Sten. I haven't really used it much, but in beta, with the 'aim down sights' set of upgrades it was very accurate at plinking.

Medics could do with access to some different weapons.
  • LegalProphet
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Suomi vs Gewehr 43. This is why I think that SMG needs buff.

• lionking7001
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @CptDuffy If you think that Sten is so OP, just use it yourself!
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can get some pretty decent ranged kills with the Sten. I haven't really used it much, but in beta, with the 'aim down sights' set of upgrades it was very accurate at plinking.

Medics could do with access to some different weapons.

I have nearly 1000 kills with the Sten and you are right you can get some pretty long kills with it although it does require a lot of hits and the enemy to be pretty stationery.
    Up close it's ok but can also be beaten by guns like the M1907 and the Gewehr 1-5 two name a couple .
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have sniped with a Sten. It requires the target to stand, silhouetted and stationery for about 4 seconds though, lol.

I get it, EZ PZY. Or something to that effect.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have sniped with a Sten. It requires the target to stand, silhouetted and stationery for about 4 seconds though, lol.

Same, I love getting a good flank and just snipe the snipers and bipod lovers, also funny to hear them scream afterwards.
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The only moron here is you thinking that smgs dont need a buff. Please record and upload a proof how you get sniped by STEN, cant wait to see it, until then stop being a cry baby and get on with it, Peace out.

Love it when when little boys who’ve only been around since BF4 think they own the place 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • CptDuffy
    @CptDuffy If you think that Sten is so OP, just use it yourself!

I do
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I die to SMG weapons AT SMG ranges maybe about 5% of the time. I die to SMG weapons at sniper-ranges maybe 0.2% of the time. And chances are, the player was just throwing bullets down there in a non-sniper fashion, and got lucky with the kill.

The vast VAST majority of my deaths are near instantly in 1-2 bullets (thanks netcode!) from LMGs and ARs. About 10% are from Snipers.

I'm sure I'd have a different opinion of the effectiveness of SMGs if the netcode were fixed, but it isn't, and never will be, so my opinion on it's kill ability is skewed. But that, right there, is my perceived death rate.
  • ragnarok013
    3820 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

@CptDuffy @Vycinas2 Stop the personal attacks or moderations will ensue.

• Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Because that's a time to die bug with the servers and not the actual gun. Same with the Ke7, though that one is way too accurate. The game's hit-reg/netcode is a joke right now. Batch damage, shot around corners, all kinds of fun.

• TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SMGs are only competitive within 25m and even then Assault and Support have better options.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It would be good for OP to actually show in his gameplay this happening. Right now it's just rumor.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Being killed by sten/mp40 from a range of 30+ with no chance to react from own PoV

That is more about the TTD than the actual guns though. At 30+ meters the gun is a 6 btk with bad spread and weak bullet velocity. Assault rifles have a 2x headshot multiplier with 3x scopes, high bullet velocity and much better handling. Lmgs are the same minus the 2x headshot multiplier.