I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    I don`t see how there is not much that they can do yet, given that we had the same problem in BF1 for quite a long time, and there was really nothing that they did in that game either.
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    I don`t see how there is not much that they can do yet, given that we had the same problem in BF1 for quite a long time, and there was really nothing that they did in that game either.

You have 114 hours played and seen numerous hackers (or at least some screenies that indicate so). I have 71 hours played, but still haven't seen a cheater, or at least anything that I thought could have been cheating. The only times I saw crazy scores (75-2 and 66 and 3) they were both bombers. Curious though, which region of servers do you play on? I play only the west coast (Portland, Oregon I think is where they are located) USA servers.

I have *plenty* of recorded video from BF1, I can send you a few choice links if you like.

In BF1 I played on a platoon server, primarily.

On BFV I honestly am not sure where I am playing, but I know they are USA servers.
  • ZeuZx
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have *plenty* of recorded video from BF1, I can send you a few choice links if you like.

In BF1 I played on a platoon server, primarily.

On BFV I honestly am not sure where I am playing, but I know they are USA servers.

Would only prove what we both have been saying, that every fps game has cheaters. That's been said since the beginning lol. Just grossly an exaggeration from the posters about how many cheaters their actually are. Judging from the stats from those that call everyone a hacker every single time they die they are usually pretty new to the game, or just very bad at fps games (I mean look at their accuracy and k/d). Most of the time its just plain `ol map knowledge, then add in terrible accuracy and you get the traditional player that dies every time so he thinks the world is cheating.
  • Wikstone
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    One of the biggest cheatsites is down at the moment and surpise surprise... Game feels much better.
  • ALPHAZ_SplitOmni
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Wikstone wrote: »
    One of the biggest cheatsites is down at the moment and surpise surprise... Game feels much better.

There's an angel. Get some hackers to take down the hackers. That would be nice. ofc that means taking down the developers of the cheats so these kids have no place to get them.
  • CyberAtomix
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Zefar wrote: »
    Wall hacks and no recoil

Noooooo reallly? In a PC game? After a Beta? Impossible!

Like come on man, EVERY MP shooter has cheaters on it. The low life scum that makes them have nothing better to do so they work day and night to make it work.

Which it really amazes me that everyone still buys these games, knowing that there will be a large amount of cheaters in them... Pretty sad really.

That is true. I did not buy the game i'm subbed to the origin access instead. That way i enjoy many games and don't have to worry about this problem. All i have to do is stop the subscription.
  • CPU_UK
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Roll on the private servers, and then we can get back to policing for cheats.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fryseboxen wrote: »
    However in BF5 stealth is much more important. Either the amount of cheaters is the same, or the added difficulty of BF5 has enticed more people to start cheating. It's sad really, considering that the BF games are mostly casual. Cheating in a game like this is reserved for utterly pathetic individuals, in CS etc I can understand it to some degree even if it's still a **** move, but here it makes no sense.

One thread talking about ESP on one notorious forum has a view count over twenty-six thousand.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    However in BF5 stealth is much more important. Either the amount of cheaters is the same, or the added difficulty of BF5 has enticed more people to start cheating. It's sad really, considering that the BF games are mostly casual. Cheating in a game like this is reserved for utterly pathetic individuals, in CS etc I can understand it to some degree even if it's still a **** move, but here it makes no sense.

One thread talking about ESP on one notorious forum has a view count over twenty-six thousand.

Hm, But is that member views or are we talking members and non-members?

Also are views counted once or could it be that there really is only a few thousand that have been looking and decided against it and later viewed the thread again which the view counter sees as a new view?
  • Devon202
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All I hear is "man I'm getting my butt kicked, these guys have to be cheating. I'm going to complain on the forums."
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Also are views counted once or could it be that there really is only a few thousand that have been looking and decided against it and later viewed the thread again which the view counter sees as a new view?

There are plenty of videos out there showing cheats, for a game that just came out we should not be seeing that many on YouTube.
  • jaifro
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't seen a single hacker yet ..

99% of time people call hacks; it's simply dying to someone better than them.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12838 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Dral13 wrote: »

There are plenty of videos out there showing cheats, for a game that just came out we should not be seeing that many on YouTube.

I've never once said there wasn't.

I was actually replying to @Red_Label_Scotch regarding view counts which he said one notorious cheat forum has over 26,000 views.

It's actually a legitimate question though because some forums will count the same viewer over and over if they were to click on to a thread, click off it, And later click back onto it.

But yes, Games that are relatively new do get higher numbers of cheaters, But that does taper off after a while when they get bored, Get banned, Or when a new game releases that they can cheat on.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    edited December 2018
    jaifro wrote: »

kSLNMS8

So, do you think that this guy, gen-odyssey is just some whining noob?

• Red_Label_Scotch

I am sure that it counts repeat views. Let's assume (heh) for silliness sake that some people are viewing it on the average ten times, that would still make two thousand, six-hundred unique viewers. I am sort of looking at this like you would look at Drake's Equation, even one tenth of 26,000 is a heck of a lot.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Would we consider, as suspicious numbers, a player that has, let's say 13000 headshots, and 15000 kills, to be something that Fairfight might want to flag as at least something to watch?
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jaifro wrote: »

For someone who have 24 hours into BF4 for xbox and 27 minutes into BF1 for pc you are in no position to tell there is no cheaters in the BF series...
  • LumoColor
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Battlefield is full of hackers and *Nothing* is being done about them.

The infiltrator hacker in BF1 that has been reported many times a day by many players on many channels is still in the game a couple of weeks after first being reported and playing daily with a barrage of flare gun bombardment kills game after game. This hack was 1st reported about 5 months ago where they are abusing kits that are not available on that map. Fairplight is so bad it cannot detect kills by a kit that does not exist on that map, nor can it detect the constant flow of rage hackers doing HS after HS for 200 kills a round. Hackers are laughing at DICE and they don't care to do anything about it just pretend the situation is not happening and hope it will go away whilst telling people to report so it can be quietly ignored.
This discussion has been closed.